chapter 8

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“Where’s Dunnie hyung?” Dongwoon asked his wife.

“I don’t know. He never late,” replied kikwang. He was looking at his watch.

“The new residents will be coming at any time. Haisshhh… sometimes this hyung really give me a headache,” Dongwoon sighed. Kikwang come closer to his husband and his hair lovingly.

“Maybe there’s something that restrain him from coming early to office today. Who knows right?” Kikwang said and smiled sweetly. Dongwoon smiled back and peck the latter cheeks.

“Oooomaiiigoddddd~~ Early morning and I already greeted by these lovey-dovey couple,” a voice uttered.

“Hyunggg~~~ Finally you’re here. you never late, you know,” Dongwoon whined.

“Chill my little guy. So, whats important today?” Dujun asked.

“We gonna have new friends today. Remember the other day that I said we’re having new residents? They’re coming today. They cant on that day for some reason,” Dongwoon said.

“Okay. Well, let just wait for them then,” Dujun said and smile widely. Dongwoon and Kikwang just stared at Dujun behavior.

“What??” Dujun asked when he felt 2 pairs of eyes were looking at him intently.

“Who?” Dongwoon blurted.

“What who?” Dujun asked.

“I know you’re in love with someone right now. who is she??” Dongwoon added.

“Actually, he,” Dujun said.

“What? Are you serious hyung??” Kikwang blurted out.

“Why?? Cant I fall in love with man just like you guys fall in love with each other??” Dujun retorted.

“Anii~~ It’s not what I mean hyung. But it’s weird for you to fall in love with a guy,” Kikwang said.

“What so weird?? Because my ex before was a lady?” Dujun asked. Kikwang nodded.

“Aigooo~~ Kwangie-ah, I bet you know the reason why I have to be with her, right?” Dujun asked. Again, kikwang nodded.

“As expected, my Wonnie isn’t a good secret keeper,” Dujun said and grinned. Dongwoon startled.

“So, how did you know him, hyung?” Dongwoon asked. he’s start digging his hyung secret now.

“I met him on NICU. He’s one of our patient,” Dujun stated calmly.

“What???!!!! Our patient??!!” KiWoon couple blurted together.

“Uhummm… He’s our patient. I don’t know either why I fall in love with him but I feel the urge to care for him, protect him and love him,” Dujun stated.

“Whoaaa!! Hyung, you’re indeed weird,” Dongwoon said while shaking his head.

“Why? Because I fall in love with my own patient??” Dujun said. Dongwoon nodded.

“Love is blind, Woonie. I also never expected that I would fall in love with him,” Dujun said and smiled.

“He must meant a lot to you, right?” Kikwang said. Dujun nodded.

“He’s not just meant a lot but he also the reason why I can smile happily these day,” Dujun said. Dongwoon has to acknowledge that. His hyung rarely smiled. Well, let just say almost never smile. Always wear his serious face.

“I’m so eager to meet him, hyung,” Dongwoon said and smiled.

“Soon Woonie, soon. There’s still something that I need to settle first,” Dujun said. The door creaked open and 3 pairs of eyes turn to the door to see who’s coming.

“Excuse me, can I meet with Mr. Yoon Doojoon?” the pretty man said.

“I’m Dujun. What can I help you?” Dujun said and stand up.

“Oh! Glad that I met you here. I’m Jang Hyunseung. I’m the new residents for NICU department. Jang Hyunseung,” Hyunseung said and bowed.

“Oh, nice to meet you Seungie. Come in,” Dujun said and smiled.

“Wait a second. I’ll get my wife then,” Hyunseung said and went away. Dujun was dumbfounded.

“Did he just say his wife??” Dujun asked while looking at his little brother and his brother-in-law. They nodded.

After 10 mins, Hyunseung come again with someone.

“Sorry, I’m Yang Yoseob, the new resident of NICU,” the man named Yoseob said and bowed.

“And he’s my wife,” Hyunseung said and grinned. Dujun can see the cute boy blushed.

“So, you’re the married new resident, am I right?” Kikwang asked.

“Yes we are. And also, we’re sorry for not being able to come on that day. He’s having serious morning sickness that day,” Hyunseung said and grinned.

“Morning sickness? Already? How long have you guys married??” Dongwoon asked.

“Eerr… Around 6 months I guess. Right seobbie?” Hyunseung said. Yoseob nodded.

“Err.. Sorry to interrupt, why don’t we sit on there. It’s not nice to let you guys standing there,” Dujun said but Dongwoon knew his hyung is being sarcastic.

“Oh, sorry Seungie and Seobbie, we shouldn’t let you stand like that,” Dongwoon said and chuckled. They moved to the couch nearby.

“So, welcome to NICU Seungie and Seobie. Is it okay for me to call you guys Seobie and Seungie? Any offences??” Dujun asked.

“It’s okay. We’re fine with it. And also, you and me are on the same age. Yoseob is younger 1 year than use,” Hyunseung said.

“That’s mean Seobie is the same age as me,” Kikwang said and smiled.

“Okay, I’m being the youngest again here,” Dongwoon said and pouted.

“Aigooo~~ Accept the fact, Woonie,” Dujun said and pinched Dongwoon cheeks.

“Hyunggg~~~~” Dongwoon whined. Dujun anly grinned.

“Dongwoon is my little brother. Kikwang is his wife,” Dujun explained. Hyunseung and Yoseob nodded.

“Now, only you who are single, hyung,” Dongwoon said and stuck his tongue out.

“Yahhhh~~” Dujun glared. Everybody in the office burst in laughter while Dongwoon went to hide behind his small wife, Kikwang.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!!!! ^_^

 

14th July 2014, 1310