chapter 19

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

Junhyung stirred in his sleep when he feels the bed beside him dipped.

“Doo?” Junhyung voice out.

“Shh~ Sleep. Still early,” said Dujun.

 “What time is now?” asked Junhyung. He’s still sleepy.

“5 am. Sleep baby,” said Dujun. Junhyung nodded. He scouted closer to Dujun and snuggled against Dujun.

“I miss you,” mumbled Junhyung. Dujun smiled.

“I miss you too dear. Now sleep okay? I’m tired,” said Dujun. He just come back home from his duty and he’s really tired and sleepy.

“Okay. I love you,” utter Junhyung. Soon, he falls back into his slumber.

“Love you too dear,” mumbled Dujun and kissed Junhyung crown. Soon after, he too, fall asleep.

 

Junhyun opens his eyes and he was greeted by the sleeping Dujun. He smiled. Dujun look incredibly cute and innocent. He trails Dujun features with his finger. He giggled softly when Dujun scrunch his nose. He keeps leaving airy touches on Dujun features. Junhyung really loves to be woken up in Dujun warm embrace.

“Morning baby,” mumbled Dujun and opens his eyes. Junhyung giggled.

“Morning sleepyhead,” replied Junhyung. Dujun pouted.

“I’m not sleepyhead,” protest Dujun.

“Yes you are,” teased Junhyung. Dujun growled. He hugs Junhyung tighter.

“Yahhh~~~ You are suffocating me,” whined Junhyung.

“That’s for teasing me,” grinned Dujun. Junhyung shook his head.

“Childish,” mutter Junhyung.

“I know and I love to be childish,” retort Dujun.

“Yahhh~” Junhyung hits Dujun chest softly. Dujun giggled.

“Junnie~” whispers Dujun.

“Hmmm?”

“Let’s go to honeymoon?” asked Dujun.

“Eoh? Honeymoon? But how’s your work? And who will take care of Inho and Insu?”

“I’m on leave starting today until next week. So basically I’m off for 1 week. About them, we can ask umma and appa. Umma would not mind to have Inho and Insu. Plus Son Dongni also with them,” reply Dujun.

“Ohh. I forgot. Kiki and Woonie are living with umma and appa now,” giggled Junhyung. “Poor Woonie. He must be jealous of you,” added Junhyung.

“Huh? Why?” asked Dujun.

“Because they had to move with your parents. They must want to live on their own with their little family,” said Junhyung. Dujun giggled.

“He’s the youngest. Of course umma wanna him to stay. Plus they already have Dongni. Umma must really want to play with her grandson,” smiled Dujun.

“I know. They must be really happy since Dongni is a boy. At least they have successor,” smiled Junhyung bitterly. Dujun who caught the bitterness in the voice kissed Junhyung crown.

“Heyyy. Inho and Insu are their grandson too. They are successor of Yoon too,” said Dujun.

“I know, but still it’s not Yoon bloods flowing in them,” replied Junhyung. Dujun sighed. He really hate when Junhyung bring this thing up. His parents never see Inho and Insu as an illegitimate grandson. They are still their rightful grandson and Yoon’s.

“So, why don’t we make one?” smirked Dujun.

“Yahhh~~” said Junhyung. He’s blushing furiously.

“So, what say you?” Dujun continue to tease.

“I’m going to bath,” said Junhyung and tried to free himself from Dujun.

“U uh. Answer me,” said Dujun.

“Doo~ Please. I wanna shower,” pleas Junhyung. To be honest, Junhyung heart was pounding like crazy.

“Arasso, arasso. But I’m really serious about honeymoon. In fact I already bought ticket for us to Maldives,” said Dujun.

“What?! Maldives? Are you serious?” asked Junhyung.

“I’m serious okay. Wait a second,” said Dujun. He reached for something on the nightstand. “This,” Dujun shows Junhyung the tickets as well as the package. Junhyung looks at it wide eyes.

“So, we’ll fly tomorrow morning,” grinned Dujun. Junhyung shook his head.

“You surely planning this beforehand right?” said Junhyung.

“Yes I did,” grinned Dujun. Junhyung soon smiled.

“Okay. We are going. But let me shower first then we can pack our thing and the twins necessities too,” said Junhyung. Dujun nodded.

“Alright. We’ll stay at umma and appa tonight, okay?”

“Okay,”

 

 

Later that evening, Dujun’s small family headed to Yoon Mansion.

“Omo! Junnie! Dujunie! You are here,” beams Mrs. Yoon.

“Hi umma! How are you?” asked Junhyung and hugged her.

“I’m fine Junnie. Awww, Inho and Insu are here too. Come to grandma,” said Mrs. Yoon. Inho and Insu are totally excited to be with their grandma.

“Umma!! Are you forgetting your own son?” Dujun whined and pouted. Junhyung shook his head.

“Stop being childish Doo,” said Junhyung, smiling.

“Nope. He’s my mom and I’m still his son,” sulked Dujun. Mrs. Yoon could only laugh at his son.

“Aigooo~ My son are sulking with me eoh?” said Mrs. Yoon and pinched both Dujun’s cheeks.

“Ummaa~~” whined Dujun. Junhyung leave them two and lead his sons to the living room.

“Eoh? Junnie hyung!” Kikwang said, smiling.

“Hi Kiki! Long time no see,” smiled Junhyung. Kikwang grinned.

“Yeah. Sure. I’ve been grounded for almost 3 months already,” said Kikwang. Junhyung laugh.

“Of course you are. You just giving birth to Dongni,” said Junhyung.

“Yeah, I know. But it’s boring,” whined Kikwang.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be free soon,” smiled Junhyung. He took a seat beside Kikwang.

“Awww~ Uri Dongni is big already,” Junhyung beamed at the 3 months old Son Dongni.

“He eats a lot. I mean he drinks a lot,” said Kikwang.

“Really?”

“Yes. Small bottle is not enough for him. He must be really take after Woonie for that,” chuckled Kikwang.

“Yahh~ Are you talking bad about me?” pouted Dongwoon. “Eoh? You are here Junnie hyung? When did you come?” added Dongwoon once he noticed Junhyung.

“Just arrived Woonie. We are going to stay over tonight,” said Junhyung.

“Eoh really? Well, I’ve been missing my stupid hyung too,” grinned Dongwoon.

“Who is stupid eoh?” said Dujun and smacked Dongwoon head.

“Awww~ Hyung~~~” whined Dongwoon.

“That’s for saying me stupid,” Dujun stuck his tounge out. “Hi Dongni-ah! This is me, Uncle Dujun. You really have gain so much weight,” said Dujun. Dongni is really chubby.

“He drinks a lot hyung,” said Dongwoon. Both Inho and Insu are taken by Mrs. Yoon to their playroom.

“Just like you,” said Dujun. Junhyung and Kikwang only watch the two brothers bicker.

“I’m not, okay. By the way Junnie hyung said you guys are staying over tonight,” said Dongwoon.

“Yes. We are staying tonight. We have a flight to catch tomorrow morning,” said Dujun.

“Eoh? Where are you guys going?” asked Kikwang.

“Honeymoon?” said Junhyung shyly.

“Oh yeah!! Make sure you make Junhyung hyung pregnant hyung,” grinned Dongwoon.

“Yahhh~” Dujun smacked Dongwoon head again. Kikwang already laughing while Junhyung is blushing madly.

“I’m telling the truth okay. We already planning for another child, right baby?” Dongwoon winked to Kikwang.

“Eoohhh? Who say?” Kikwang glared at his husband.

“Me,” grinned Dongwoon. Kikwang huffed. Junhyung and Dujun laugh at the couple cute bicker.

“Inho and Insu staying here?” asked Kikwang.

“Yes. I already told umma and she’s don’t mind. Appa too. He miss the boys too,” said Dujun. His hand are busy caressing Junhyung hair and Junhyung was totally melted into the touch. He’s leaning his head on Dujun shoulder with closed eyes, totally enjoying the ministrations. Kikwang and Dongwoon exchange glances. They both smiled. Seems like their dream to have another niece or nephew will come true.

 

=================================================================================================================

updated!!! ^^

happy reading!!

by the way, i'm really into hybridau genre these days.. xD

i already have an idea for my first ever hybridau story..

and, it will feature 2jun !!!! :P

but i'm having dilemma right now... i'm going to start study soon.. and i'm afraid that i might not be able to update frequently...

i know waiting for an update of particular story is really killing...

so i'm kind of confuse right now...

should i publish the story or not?

hmmmmmmm...

well, i just wanna your opinions... should i make 2jun hybridau story or not? xD

 

25th August 2015, Tuesday, 0059

 

 

i actually have another idea for 2jun story beside the hybridau

i already wrote a few chapter of it but i haven't publish it

because i already have a lot of on going story!! xD

please don't hate me~~ xDD