chapter 15

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

Inho and Insu first birthday party turned out to be a small wedding ceremony for Dujun and Junhyung. Thanks to Kikwang and Yoseob who manage to make it as secret until the very end. Dongwoon and Hyunseung also play a big part in planning the ceremony especially when they are working under Dujun. The ceremony was indeed simple, changes of vows and changes of ring. And for the first time, they shared kiss together. In public…

“Hey, spacing out, huh?” Yoseob nudged Junhyung.

“Uh?”

“See, spacing out again. Congrats Jun!” Yoseob said and grinned. Junhyung snickered.

“I know it must be a stupid plan from your tiny brain,” Junhyung said but there’s no malicious intention in it.

“Well, you should thank this small brain. At least people know you are Dujun properties,” Yoseob stuck his tongue. Junhyung glared.

“Heyyy~ Newlywed shouldn’t be too fierce,” Kikwang in. Junhyung humph.

“Thanks to you guys, I almost got a heart attack just now,” Junhyung said.

“It will not harm you because Dujun will take care of it,” Kikwang said and grinned. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“It’s not funny Kiki,” Junhyung said.

“But I like to see the surprise look on your face. It’s precious,” Yoseob added. Junhyung really want to smack those idiots.

“Yeah, thank you so much, guys,” Junhyung sarcastically said but they laughed. They knew, Junhyung is shy. Junhyung break free from the crowd. He wanted to be alone. Well, he still shy anyway.

 

 

“Arrkkk!!” Junhyung shriek when an arms sneaked around his waist. He was alone in the balcony, looking into the sky. It’s their first night. Yes, first ever night.

“It’s me baby,” Dujun said and chuckled. He left a peck on Junhyung cheeks.

“Do it again I’ll definitely die,” Junhyung said.

“I miss you,” Dujun whispered.

“We just met inside there just now,” Junhyung said. He leaned back towards Dujun. He likes time like this. Being alone with his Dujun, hugging each other.

“But I still miss you,” Dujun said, half whining.

“Doo Aegi,” Junhyung uttered. Dujun giggled to Junhyung remarks.

“Your husband after all,” Dujun replied and put his head on Junhyung shoulder, inhaling the scent of the latter.

“Yahh~~ It’s ticklish,” Junhyung said when Dujun hot breath keep exhaled around his neck. Being a big teaser, Dujun nuzzled his nose to Junhyung innocent neck.

“Doo~~” Junhyung shivered when he feel something is not right with his body.

“Yes~~” Dujun replied.

“Please~~”

“Please what?” Dujun continute to devour Junhyung neck.

“St…stop…”stuttering, Junhyung replied. Dujun immediately stop and look at his Junhyung, puzzled. Then, something hit his mind.

“My God Junnie~~~ I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Dujun hug the latter tighter. He knew, he was wrong. He spun the latter and take him full into his embrace.

“I’m… scared…” Junhyung muffled into Dujun shirt. He is crying. Even though he feel bad but he can’t help. Those black memory keep haunting him.

“I’m sorry baby. I’m truly sorry. I shouldn’t do that,” Dujun said and sighed. Dujun knew, his action just now has made some bad memory triggered back in Junhyung mind.

“No~ You shouldn’t say sorry. I’m the one who should be blame for. I’m all yours legally but I can’t make you feel happy. I’m sorry,” Junhyung sobbed. He clutched tighter onto Dujun shirt.

“Ani~~ I’m the one who wronged. I know your situation better than anyone else. I shouldn’t do that in the first place,” Dujun said.

“I didn’t hate what you are doing to me just now. It’s just the memory got trigger back and I feel scared,” Junhyung said.

“Shhh~~ Enough okay. Take your time, I won’t force you,” Dujun said and stared into his partner orbs.

“I’m sorry,” Junhyung uttered. Dujun nodded. He cupped the latter face and kissed Junhyung forehead lovingly.

“I love you, always remember that,” Dujun said, still not breaking the gaze.

“I know. And I love you too, my doctor,” Junhyung said and inched closer. He braced himself to peck Dujun lips. Dujun smiled. He knew, Junhyung is making an effort to chase away his trauma and fear. He feel happy because he know, Junhyung really love him, just like how he love the latter.

 

 

====================================================================================================================

Updated!!!! hehehehe... hope you like this simple update from me...

btw i've start new semester which means a lot of classes and projects and assignments.. *sigh*

okay, enough with rumbling... hahahah...

happy reading!!!

 

19th January 2015, 2245