chapter 1

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“Dr. Yoon, we have a situation here. A babies need to be born right away. The mother is in critical condition,” the nurse said.

“Details?”

“A man, he was 23 weeks pregnant with a twin boy, tried to kill himself due to depression,” the nurse said.

“Mwo? Killed himself? How’s them? I mean the babies and him,” Dujun asked.

“Both are stable but critical,”

“Okay, first thing first, we need to take out the baby first, then we deal with the mother,” Dujun said and went into the operation room. What he didn’t know is, the babies will change his life forever.

 

******

 

Yong Junhyung is now awake from his long and deep sleep.

“Where am I?” he asked, quite loud.

“Calm down, Mr. Yong. You’re in the hospital right now. You’re safe with us,” the nurse in charge talked to him.

“Mwo? In hospital? Am I supposed to die?” like a fool, Junhyung asked.

“It’s all 1 month ago. Now you’re safe and healthy,” said the nurse again.

“1 month? What happen to me?” he asked.

“You’re in coma. You just woke up last night but we gave you some medicine so that you can sleep some more,” the nurse said. Junhyung only look at her blankly when something hit his mind.

“Baby… My baby.. Where is my baby?” he asked while holding his now flat stomach.

“Your babies are fine. They’re in NICU right now,” she said and smiled.

“Babies??”

“Nea… Congratulations, they’re twin boys. But since they’re born premature, they need to be put in NICU until they’re fully developed and ready to step into outside world,” she added.

“Who save them? I want to see whoever he is,” Junhyung said sternly.

“I’ll get him. Rest well, nae?” she said and walked away to get Dr. Yoon.

 

******

 

“Doc, the mother is awake,” said the nurse in charge in NICU. Dujun is now monitoring the twins.

“Eoh? He’s awake? Good to hear,” Dujun replied.

“He want to meet you,” she added.

“Eh? Meet me? Why?” Dujun asked. She just shrugged.

“Please monitor him. Anything happen, call me on the spot,” Dujun said and walk out the NICU, heading to Junhyung ward.

 

******

 

“Eoh, you’re awake,” Dujun said, smiling.

“Who are you?” Junhyung asked, coldly.

“I’m Yoon Doojoon. Just call me Dujun. I’m the doctor who open you up and bring the babies out,” Dujun said. Deep in his heart, he know it is not an easy task to deal with Junhyung.

“Why did you take them out? Why did you save them? Why don’t you just let us died?” Junhyung finally burst into tears. He grabbed Dujun’s shirt. Didn’t know how to react, Dujun embrace the latter.

“Junhyung-ah, cry as much as you can. I’m here for you,” Dujun said and patted Junhyung back. Junhyung was crying mess right now.

“Wae??~~~ Why did you let me live?? I want to die… I don’t want them… they’re mistakes. Because of him, they’re exist. Because of that devil….” cried Junhyung. Dujun tried his best to sooth the man. Luckily they’re in private ward, so they’re no other people except them both.

“Shhh…. Stop thinking about him. They’re meant for you. They need you right now. They have nobody else except you. You have to be strong for them. Right now they’re fighting for their life. I’m sure they want to meet you badly,” Dujun said. Junhyung still crying but not bad as before.

“How are they?” Junhyung asked between his sobs.

“They’re doing fine. They’re strong, just like you,” Dujun said while Junhyung head. Junhyung still in his embrace.

“Can…. I see them?” Junhyung asked.

“Of course you can but after you’re mentally stable,” Dujun said. Junhyung nodded. After some time, Junhyung draw back from Dujun embrace. He only looks down.

“I’m sorry,” he muttered.

“What for?” Dujun asked.

“For crying so hard that I drenched your coat,” Junhyung said. Dujun giggled.

“No biggie sweetie. Now, get some rest, nae? Only then you can see your twins,” Dujun said and smiled. A small smile formed on Junhyung lips but it’s enough to make Dujun happy.

“Now, that’s my Junhyung. What do you want to eat? I’ll ask the nurse to bring it, special for you,” Dujun said.

“Ani~~ I’ll eat what they give me,” Junhyung said. He winced a little when he felt pain on his stomach.

“Are you okay?” Dujun asked, concerned.

“Nae.. Gwenchana… Just little pain,” he said.

“Let me check,” Dujun said and lift Junhyung’s hospital gown. Junhyung want to protest but Dujun is much more way faster.

“The wound is healing well. It may be because you hiccupped so much just now,” Dujun said in teasing tone.

“Yahh~~”

“Hahaha… You’re cute though. No wonder your babies are cute,” Dujun compliment. Junhyung blushed.

 

===================================================================================================================

First chapter is up!!! ^^

What do you think???

Do spam with comments... :)

22nd May 2014, 2353