chapter 22

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

It’s early in the morning and Junhyung is already in the kitchen, prepares breakfast for the Doojoon and his twins. He’s too immersed in his own world that he doesn’t realized someone is also with him in the kitchen.

“Morning baby~” Dujun whispered as he back hug his wife.

“Yahhhh!!! You surprised me pabo!” scolded Junhyung. He almost got a heart attack by the sudden back from Dujun. The older chuckled.

“Mainhae~ But why you are up so early?” asked Dujun. He rests his head on top of Junhyung head.

“Because I need to feed 3 boys in this house. And I need to feed my tummy too,” said Junhyung. Even though Dujun is back-hugging him but he still can cut all the ingredients he need to make fried rice for both of them. For the twin breakfast, he just need to reheat their baby foods.

“But it’s still early. I still want to snuggle with you,” whined Dujun. Junhyung chuckled.

“You know what Doo, you are acting like a child right now,” chuckled Junhyung.

“I don’t care. I want to snuggle with you. I miss your warmth already,” Dujun pouted and whined at the same time. Junhyung turns so he’s now facing his childish husband.

“I know you miss me but I need to cook for us,” said Junhyung while caressing Dujun cheeks. Dujun leans onto Junhyung touch.

“I love you,” utter Dujun. Junhyung smiled.

“I know and I love you too,” replied Junhyung and peck Dujun on the lips. Dujun chuckled.

“You are really sweet,” compliment Dujun. He’s caressing Junhyung cheeks.

“I know,” grinned Junhyung. Dujun can’t help but to laugh at Junhyung cuteness.

“I won’t leave you,” said Dujun.

“And I won’t let you do it,” replied Junhyung. Dujun kissed Junhyung crown before hug the latter.

“Stay with me for eternity,” utter Dujun. Junhyung nodded and hug Dujun back. Their sweet morning moment was interrupted by the twins cry. Dujun was pouting because he need to get their twins while Junhyung only laughing at Dujun pouting face.

 

*****

 

“Woonie!!!” shouted Kikwang from kitchen. Both Kikwang and Dongwoon are left together since their parents went on vacation just like Junhyung suggested,

“Yes sweetheart! Why?” replied Dongwoon. Soon after he appear in the kitchen with Dongni in his arms.

“Accompany me please? It’s too silent in the kitchen,” pouted Kikwang. Dongwoon on the other hand is laughing.

“Yahhh~ We are in our own house. There’s nothing to be afraid of,” said Dongwoon.

“I know but umma used to accompany me whenever I’m in the kitchen. It’s really different without them,” replied Kikwang sadly. Dongwoon smiled. He put Dongni in his bouncer and went to hug Kikwang.

“So I think it’s a good decision we move with them, right?” questioned Dongwoon. Kikwang nodded. He admitted now. At first he really doesn’t like the idea of living with his in-laws but now he know he cannot living without their presence around him.

“I bet Dujunie hyung must be missing umma and appa since they live away,” commented Kikwang.

“Yes. I know Dujunie hyung too well. Even though he looks tough, but he’s really a crybaby. I bet right now he must be searching for Junnie hyung,” chuckled Dongwoon. Kikwang also chuckled. Kikwang already finished with preparing their breakfast but they are just not in mood to eat their breakfast yet.

“Woonie-ah, what if when umma and appa come back from their holiday and suddenly umma said she’s pregnant? How will you react?” Kikwang suddenly asked. Dongwoon was taken aback.

“Yahhh~ That’s absurd love,” laughed Dongwoon but Kikwang pouted.

“I’m just asking okay. Plus umma just only in his 40s. It’s possible okay,” reasoned Kikwang. Dongwoon also acknowledge the fact but it sound funny. He cannot imagine if he really have little brother. He himself already a father to a son and the thought of having cute little brother makes him laugh.

“I know it’s possible but I don’t think so. And if umma does get pregnant, Dujunie hyung will be the most devastated. He must be crazy for like 1 week?” said Dongwoon. He’s still laughing and he really can’t wait to tell Dujun about Kikwang absurd imagination.

“But still, what will you do? If umma does get pregnant then your dongsaeng will be the same age as Dongni. Just imagine Inho and Insu is older than their uncle or aunt,” said Kikwang. He finally burst into laughing too. He just realized how absurd his mind can be sometimes.

“If that really happen then it’s really daebak!” chuckled Dongwoon. Little that they know, the Heaven is considering what they were talking about.

 

=================================================================================================================

Yoohoooo!!!! It's an update finally !!! ^^

sorry for making you guys wait so long... OTL OTL

i'm so damn busy and doesn't really have time to write anything...

but these past 2 3 days, i decide to write back and write something.. kekekeke

so, here i am today updating this fic.. YeY !! \o/

and if you notice, i also started writing another fanfic featuring VIXX Leo and Ken as the main characters.. kekeke

yeahh, blame me... but they are just too adorable.. i can't resist the urge to write about them.. Leo and Ken are really special..

so if you have time, i hope you guys can read that fic too... i'm not forcing you to do so.. lol

okay, enough with the rambling (?) here..

i hope you guys enjoy this piece of update and do comments, okay? >_^

bbyong ~~

 

13th November 2015, Friday, 2318