chapter 4

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

A week has passed… A week Junhyung has gone. Dujun already didn’t what should do. The babies are now in their worst condition. They seems to know their mother is not around and this makes Dujun worried. He knew about the letter Junhyung left but the hell, he won’t read it. He never read it until sometimes. He might but not now. Inho and Insu need Junhyung. And him too…

“Aegi-ah, appa mianhe~~~ I’ll find umma as soon as possible. Please don’t make me worry like yesterday,” he said. Yesterday, both Inho and Insu show a complication of respiration. Now, they need life support machine again.

“It’s hurt for me to see you with all those wires around your body,” he added. Insu grabbed Dujun’s finger and hold it tightly. As if he asked Dujun not to leave him.

“Don’t worry Insu-ah, appa will be here. I’ll always be by your side. I promise you,” Dujun said. Insu seems to understand and his heart rate become stable again.

“Inho-ah, appa promise. I’ll bring umma back. Just give me some time,” Dujun said and sighed heavily. Just like his little brother, Inho grabbed Dujun’s finger and hold it tightly but in a reassured manner.

“You’re such a nice boy, Inho-ah. Umma must be proud of you,” Dujun compliment the little boy. A small smile form on his lips.

 

******

 

Dujun asked for an off that day. He can’t help it anymore. It’s torturing him to see the boys wailing days and night, seeking their mother. Deep in his heart, he wailed too. His heat long for Junhyung. He missed Junhyung. The smile on his lips. The bright face of that man and a pair of heart shape lips that has haunted him. 1 month has passed and he still don’t know Junhyung whereabouts. Inho and Insu are barely fine. The boys are the worst. They lost their weight in the past month.

“Where should I start? Where should I find him? I don’t even know where he live or works,” he question himself. Then something hit is mind. He made a call to the hospital.

“Uh, Jiyoon-ah. I need your help. I need Junhyung details. Yes, the one who tried to suicide 2 months ago. Inho and Insu mother. Nae~~ Gomawo~~” he said and cut off. A second later, he received what he want.

“I should start there. Maybe there’s a luck,” he said and drove away.

 

******

 

“Yahh~~ Can’t you do your job properly?!!” the boss scolded Junhyung.

“I’m sorry~~” Junhyung said. He’s working in a strip club. He didn’t want but he had to. He’s not the stripper since he has scar form his C-section before. He just served them drinks. He can’t find any better place since he don’t have enough money.

“If you want to stay here, do your job properly,” his senior said. He nodded. He never thought his life would be this hard and difficult.

“Junhyung, please deliver this coke to table 4,” his senior said.

“Table 4? Okay…” he reluctantly said. Table 4 is usually for VVIP and they usually asked for extra. He prayed that everything will be fine. He stepped into the hell place and as he expected, there’re men with full of lust in their eyes.

“Your drink, sir,” Junhyung tried his best to control his shaking voice. The old man looks at him lustfully.

“You are pretty,” the man whispered. Junhyung shivered a bit. The memory from that night flashed in his mind. He tried his best not to cry.

“I’m sorry sir. I’m only waiter,” Junhyung said.

“Who cares? I want you,” he said and grabbed Junhyung wrist, forced him to sit on the old man lap.

“Please, sir,” Junhyung begged but the old man didn’t bother. He keeps sniffing Junhyung hair and whisper dirty words. His eyes started to water.

“Excuse me sir but he’s mine. I already book him,” a man uttered. Junhyung look up and saw a familiar face.

“I get him first so he’s mine,” the old man said. Junhyung take the chance to run away and hide behind Dujun.

“Take all these money and left him alone,” Dujun said and throw a bunch of money onto the table. He bring Junhyung out. He didn’t care at the looks of the customer.

 

******

 

The drive was deadly silent. After getting a proper clothes for Junhyung, Dujun drive away without any destination. His mind was suffocated with many things. He happy that he found Junhyung but he feel hurt and sad. Is this how his Junhyung work before?? He stop the car at the park near Han River.

“Mind to explain?” he said flatly. Junhyung only look down.

“I’m sorry~~” he muttered. “I’m sorry~~~” he said again. Tears already streamed down his cheeks.

“Mwo? Sorry?? Can’t you find any better place other than that hell? What have you think Yong Junhyung??!!” Dujun pitched. He let out a heavy sighed. Junhyung was taken aback with Dujun sudden madness.

“I… I… I…” Junhyung stuttered. He didn’t know how to face Dujun right now.

“You know what? Inho and Insu have been fighting for their life! They’re in their worst condition since they born! They need you right now! Look at me Junhyung,” Dujun said. He grabbed Junhyung shoulder and make him face him.

“Please, I beg you. Quit the job and be with your sons. They really need you. Every night they cried and wailing, search for you. Even if you don’t care for me, please have some mercy for them,” Dujun said. He himself tears up.

“I’m sorry Doo… I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to leave them but I have nobody, nothing. I’m not like you. I’m not lucky enough. This life has been really cruel on me. My family has been killed. I’ve been robbed and . They are mistakes… I… I… just can’t take it anymore. I just want to die…” Junhyung cried on his knees. He feel really weak. He can’t bear the burden anymore.

“Shhh…. Stop crying, please… It’s not good for you,” Dujun said and hugged Junhyung. He tried to sooth the man. Now, he knows why Junhyung was eager and brave enough to commit suicide.

“I just want to die…” Junhyung said again. He feel hopeless.

“Shhh…. You won’t go anywhere. I care for you. You’ll never been in difficulties anymore. I’ll be with you. I’ll stand by your side. I promise,” Dujun said and kissed the latter head. After some time, Junhyung finally stop crying.

“Junnie~~ Look at me,” asked Dujun. Slowly, Junhyung lift his head to only meet with Dujun eyes. The eyes that tell him how much the man care for him, and love him.

“Promise me you’ll never leave us again,” Dujun said. He tilted Junhyung face. Junhyung nodded.

“Promise me that you’ll listen to me,” he added. Junhyung nodded. He already decide. He’ll give his life to Dujun.

“And always remember that I care for you, Inho and Insu. I love you, Junhyung,” Dujun said and leaned forward to close the gap with a light and long yet sweet kiss.

 

===================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

5th June 2014, 2315