chapter 17

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

They only come back home at dawn. Managing Alien Hyunseung and Overjoyed Dongwoon are really hard for Junhyung.

“Tired?” asked Dujun.

“How you even handle those two aliens?” Junhyung asked. Dujun can only laugh.

“I’ve been living with Dongwoon baby. He’s my little brother anyway,” Dujun peck Junhyung nose.

“I know but he is really like hyperactive kid. No wonder he met Kikwang, the same species as him,” Junhyung nagged but Dujun laughed.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Because you are cute when you are nagging like that,” replied Dujun. Junhyung did blush but he just pout. Dujun chuckled.

“If you keep being like that, I’ll kiss you,” Dujun said. Junhyung turned to face Dujun.

“And why is that?”

“Because you are pouting like a duck and your cherry heart-shape lips are really irresistible,” Dujun grinned.

“ert,”

“But you love me,”

“Say who?”

“Your heart,” winked Dujun and Junhyung has to admit his defeated.

“Fine, you won,” Junhyung huffed and Dujun laughed.

“Sleep baby. You must be tired,” said Dujun. Junhyung nodded.

“Good night sweetheart,” whisper Dujun.

“I’m supposed it’s good morning already mister,” replied Junhyung. Dujun chuckled.

“Yes, good morning sweetheart. Sleep okay,” Dujun said and kissed Junhyung on the forehead.

“Hmmm… Good morning too mister,” mumbled Junhyung. His head already drowsy with the sleepiness and soon enough, he was fast asleep.

 

 

Junhyung woke up when he heard his son wailing. Dashing out of his room, only to find Dujun is dead asleep while their twins are trying to wake him up.

“Aigooo~~ You are crying because papa fall asleep?” Junhyung picked Insu and showered him with kissed.

“Inho, come here too,” Junhyung said. As if Inho understood what his mother is saying, he crawled closer to Junhyung.

“Aigooo~ Good boy. Now can you play with your dongsaeng while I’m preparing brunch?” Junhyung asked. As usual, Inho answer in his baby talk and started to play with Insu. Junhyung was really happy to see the sight. If he ever died before, he will not be able to see them play so well. Soon, Junhyung entered the kitchen to fix brunch while the twins are doing something to their papa, which really make Junhyung burst into laughter. Inho and Insu will be such a troublemaker later.

 

 

Dujun is still sulking. And Junhyung is out of idea how to stop Dujun from sulking.

“Babe, stop sulking okay. They didn’t know anything,” Junhyung talked. To be honest, he wanted to laugh but he can’t.

“But you can stop them right. It’s really hard for me to scrub all those marker stain on my face,” whined Dujun. Junhyung smiled.

“They do that because they love their papa. They want to play with their papa,” Junhyung said. Dujun pouted.

“I know but who teach them how to use marker?”

“They do it by instinct. They are full of curiosity and every day is an adventure for them,”

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop sulking,” Dujun sighed. Junhyung still can’t believe. Dujun is really such a baby. The longer he knew Dujun, there are a lot of Dujun charm unfold before him and that’s make him fall harder for that man.

“And by the way, I did take a photo of you covered with marker. It’ll be a great memory for them,”

“And for us,” Dujun added. Junhyung smiled. Yes, us. He, Dujun, Inho and Insu. They are family.

“Now, let’s go out with the boys. They are really excited to have a date with their papa,” Junhyung said.

“Am I now become a papa?” Dujun asked.

“Yes you are. They actually called you papa instead of appa. Maybe appa is quite difficult for them,” Junhyung shrugged.

“Okay, I don’t care as long as they are my sons,” grinned Dujun. He peck Junhyung on the lips before going to his twins room. Junhyung smiled and shook his head.

“Dujunie is such a big baby,” he mumbled before getting ready for their date.

 

 

 

They take a stroll along the park, holding each other hands (while pushing the stroller of course) and laughing happily. Some of Dujun neighbor who recognized him didn’t believe that Dujun already had twins. And when they asked how, the only answer Dujun gave them is “it was destiny for him to meet Junhyung and the twins”. Junhyung also aware of a freak stare from some women (who he believed have heart for HIS Dujun) but he try to look cool. And he smirked to himself when some of the women back off when he intentionally hug Dujun arm and being clingy to it. Dujun was sending him silent question but he ignore it. “Yoon Doojoon is Yong Junhyung and don’t you ever dare to come close to him” - that might be the sentence that Junhyung mentally send to all those women.

“You have been clingy to me. What’s wrong?” asked Dujun when they rest for a while at the park.

“Because I’m protective over you,” replied Junhyung.

“Huh?”

“Don’t you see those stare from the women? They clearly want you,” Junhyung huffed. He busied himself with feeding Inho.

“You are jealous, don’t you?” asked Dujun. Secretly, he smiled. Jealous Junhyung is so cute. And he also know that Junhyung loves him too.

“Yes I do. Any problem?” glared Junhyung.

“Whoaa, cool babe,” said Dujun. Junhyung cold glare is really something. “You don’t have to worry baby. I’m all yours and you are mine. We have token of it, remember?” Dujun showed his finger ring. Junhyung look at it and he feel secure. Yes, they are married and nothing can deny the fact.

“I’m sorry. I’m just being emotional and jealous. I don’t like the way they look at you,” Junhyung lowered his head. Dujun smiled.

“You don’t have to worry. You are the keeper of my heart and even if they want me, they have to find you first,”

“In which I will not give a chance for them,” Junhyung added. Dujun chuckled.

“Aiigoo~~ You are so cute,” Dujun pinched Junhyung’s nose.

“Yahhh~”

“Cutie,” Dujun said. Junhyung blushed.

“I know I’m blushing right now but please, stop,” Junhyung whined. He was embarrassed.

“Unfortunately, I won’t,” Dujun said and peck Junhyung lips. Inho and Insu who are watching from their stroller, giggled happily. At some point, they are like high five-ing each other.

 

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated !!! ^^

Heol, it has been 7 months since the last update.

i'm truly sorry for my readers.. i didnt mean to make you guys wait so long...

i know i shouldnt say sorry anymore but still, I'm really sorry... OTL

 

05th August 2015, Wednesday