chapter 12

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“Omo~~ Is it really you Yong Junhyung???” Yoseob blinked his eyes. The others just look at them.

“Yang Yoseob? Since when did you come back here??” Junhyung asked back. Totally forgotten about his babies that are now in Dujun arm.

“You and Dujunie? How come? When?” Yoseob bombarded him with a question.

“And you too. How’s baby?” Junhyung playfully smirked.

“Tchh~~ Stupid joker~~” Yoseob hissed.

“I can hear that~~” Junhyung sang while walking to sit beside Dujun.

“Baby, who is him??” Hyunseung blurted.

“Oh, sorry, hehehe… He’s my cousin. Stupid soft-hearted joker,” Yoseob said and stuck his tongue to Junhyung. KiWoon already laugh at their childish fight.

“Shut up you short whinny creature,” Junhyung glared.

“Okay guys~~~ Stop fighting,” Dujun said.

“Who said im fighting??” Junhyung whined.

“Junnie~~” Dujun said softly. Junhyung sighed.

“Fine~~” he pouted and took Insu from Dujun. “Appa is bad~~”he said while playing with Insu.

“Yahhh~~ You are not alone here, Joker,” Yoseob said when Junhyung was too immersed with sulking to Dujun. The other only giggling. Junhyung looks cute with his sulking face.

“Junnie, Seobbie is talking to you,” Dujun said, smiling. How he wish he could kiss the man in front of him right now.

“Are talking to whom?” Junhyung asked sarcastically.

“Yahhh~~ Yoon Junhyung!!!~~” Dujun said but Junhyung only grinned.

“Let’s not be friend with appa, guys. He’s bad. He’s mad at me just because I have a lovey-dovey fight with my cousin,” Junhyung talk to his babies. Dujun could only facepalm himself. Sometimes, Junhyung is much way more childish than a child would be.

“Hyunggg!!!!” Dongwoon exclaimed.

“What??!! We are not deaf yet, Woonie,” Hyunseung said. Dongwoon only grinned.

“You called Junnie hyung Yoon Junhyung just now. what does it mean????” Dongwoon asked. Dujun looks shocked, Junhyung glared at him and HyunSeob only stay silent. Kikwang already sneak out to find something to drink, maybe.

“I didn’t say that. I said Yong Junhyung,” Dujun defended himself.

“Anii~~~ my hearing is still tip top hyung. Im sure you called Junnie hyung Yoon Junhyung,” Dongwoon stated again. “You hear it too, right Seobbie hyung?” he added.

“Well, I think so,” Yoseob replied and grinned.

“Aigooo~~ God, why did You gave me this kind of hyungs???” Dongwoon sighed.

“Yahhh~~~ Be grateful that we are here with you,” Dujun said and headlock Dongwoon head.

“Hyunggg~~~ Sorry~~ Sorry~~~ Let me go~~~~ It’s hurt~~~” Dongwoon pleaded. HyunSeob already laughed like a crazy. Junhyung, Inho and Insu too.

“Hyunggggg!!!! Let go of my precious Wonnie~~~” Kikwang whinned when he saw his Woonie was being headlock by his hyung.

“What??? Precious Woonie??? Awwwww~~” Dujun squeaked.

“So what? He’s my precious Woonie and Junnie hyung is your precious too,” Kikwang said and stuck his tongue out.

“Ehh?? Why am I dragged too???” Junhyung said while giving Inho and Insu to Yoseob and Hyunseung.

“Awwwww~~~ You’re cute Inho-ah~~~ Just like your mummy,” Yoseob said and nuzzled his nose to Inho’s.

“Errr… Baby, how should I supposed hold him??” Hyunseung asked. all of them laughed at Hyunseung.

“What??? This is my first time okay. Plus, I don’t really like kids before,” Hyunseung said and smiled sheepishly.

“Then, take them with you guys tonight. Your shift ended this evening right??” Dujun suggested.

“What??? No~ No~ Who said they can go with them??” Junhyung asked, arms on his waist.

“Why not? At least Hyunseung can learn something,” Dujun said again. he knew Junhyung cannot live without his twins. He just want to .

“Don’t you dare or else I’ll lock you out,” Junhyung warned.

“I don’t care~~ I’m on call tonight by the way,” Dujun said and grinned.

“Aissshhhhh~~” Junhyung said and stomped his feet. He went to take Inho and Insu back and put them on stroller.

“Let’s go dear. Appa didn’t love us anymore. let’s go somewhere elase,” Junhyung said and walked away.

“Heyy~~ Junnie!! I’m just kidding okay!!” Dujun said but Junhyung ignored him.

“Good luck buddy!!” Yoseob said and left with Hyunseung.

“Woonie~~ Kiki~~ What should I do???” Dujun asked.

“We don’t know,” they shrugged and also walked away.

“Yahhhh~~~ Why did you guys left me alone here???!!!” Dujun litereally whined.

“It’s your fault anyway~~ Good Luck hyung!!!” Dongwoon shouted and laughed.

“Aigooo~~ I’m just kidding Junnie. Why you take it serious huh, baby??” Dujun talked to himself. As he want to step out his office, his devices ring.

“Wae?? Why must now I got emergency cases??? Hiasshhhh~~ Hope you wont go far, Junnie. I’ll come back and find you. I love you, babe,” Dujun uttered before left to OR.

 

=======================================================================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

 

17th August 2014, 0115