chapter 21

N.I.C.U (Now I See U)

“Welcome back newlywed!” teased Yoseob to Junhyung. Junhyung and Dujun has come back from their short honeymoon in Maldives and HyunSeob are fetching them from airport.

“That’s not funny, cousin,” retort Junhyung but everybody can see Junhyung is happy guy right now.

“Not funny your . Your face shows everything dude,” teased Yoseob again. In the end, Junhyung hooked his arms with Dujun and pouted.

“Awwww~~ Junhyungie is pouting~” said Hyunseung, joined his Yoseob. Junhyung pouted even more. Dujun on the other hand, only laugh seeing them teasing his wife. He has to admitted, Junhyung face dooes shone with happiness. Everybody can tell it.

“Enough guys! Before he really sulks over you two, you guys better stop,” said Dujun.

“Haisshhh~ Don’t take it serious Junnie, eoh? We are just too happy to see you guys are happy,” smiled Yoseob sincerely. Junhyung smiled back and nodded.

“Yes, I’m really happy with Dujun,” said Junhyung. He glances sweetly but shortly to Dujun.

“Oh my gaddd!!! I’ve been seeing too much sweetness in front of me,” said Hyunseung and face palmed.

“Then get yourself and Yoseob another wedding holiday,” teased Junhyung.

“And another baby too,” added Dujun, grinned. Hyunseob couple could only shook their head. 2Jun couple are just match made in heaven.

 

 

“Welcome home sons!” greeted Mrs. Yoon. Junhyung and Dujun hug their mother before Junhyung eyes wanders around.

“Where are they boys umma?” asked Junhyung. Mrs. Yoon chuckled to Junhyung protective nature.

“They are on outing with your appa,” said Mrs. Yoon. Junhyung nodded.

“Come and eat. Hyunseung and Yoseob too, let’s have a meal together,” said Mrs. Yoon.

“No thanks Mrs. Yoon. We have to go back now,” declines Yoseob politely.

“Just call me aunty, Yoseob. I’m not anyone else tho,” smiled Mrs. Yoon sincerely.

“Neh aunty. We wish to join too but Nara is with our parents. We need to get her soon,” smiled Yoseob sheepishly.

“Nahh~ It’s okay. I understand you. Send me regards to your parents okay. Drive safely Hyunseung-ah,” said Mrs. Yoon again.

“Nehh~ I will. We are going first,” they both bowed and then left.

“So, how’s your trip guys?” asked Mrs. Yoon once they are all seated in the dining area.

“It’s really beautiful umma! I really wish to bring you guys there too,” smiled Junhyung.

“I think you and appa should go on honeymoon again,” grinned Dujun.

“Yahh~ We are too old for that kind of thing,” said Mrs. Yoon, but still, Junhyung can sense a faint blush on his mother-in-law cheeks.

“But it’s really nice if you and appa have a nice and short holiday too,” said Junhyung, whined a little.

“Aishhh… Fine, fine. Tell your appa first okay,” smiled Mrs. Yoon.

“Assa~~~” said Junhyung, clasping his hands.

“By the way, where’s Woonie and Kiki?” asked Dujun. He’s been silent all the time because he’s busy eating.

“They went for Dongni schedule check-up. They going to stay at Kiki’s parent house for tonight,” inform Mrs. Yoon. They nodded and enjoy their late lunch that day.

 

 

“Finally, time for us alone,” sighed Dujun and dive into their bed.

“What has gotten into them? They are just too full of energy,” said Junhyung. It’s almost 2 am and they just manage to put their twin son to sleep.

“Maybe they missed us so much?” said Dujun. His eyes shut close and based on Junhyung calculation, Dujun going to fall asleep anytime soon.

“They already grown up. They are curious about so many thing. They want to explore the world within them,” replied Junhyung. He’s tired but he need to sort a few things before they go back to their apartment tomorrow. When he didn’t get any reply from Dujun, he knew, Dujun was asleep. Quickly he finishes his work and crawl to lay beside Dujun. He studied Dujun face and he was mesmerized as ever.

“You are handsome,” utter Junhyung and chuckled softly.

“I love you, YoonDoo,” said Junhyung and place a soft kiss on Dujun lips. He soon snuggles closer into Dujun chest and fall asleep.

 

=================================================================================================================

Updated !! ^^

it's just a lame update but i hope you guys will enjoy this piece of idea tho..

leave comments okay?? ^_^

 

Saturday, 17th October 2015, 1927