Chapter 1

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Knock Knock Knock

“Come in”

The girl who knocked is Jessica’s personal assistant, she’s one of Jessica’s friends but when it comes to work, it’s purely work and nothing more. “M-miss Jung, there’s someone who wants to meet you.” Her assistant said as Jessica is still engrossed on her work, sipping her coffee from time to time.

“…”

“Errr… Ms Jung?” still no response from the girl.

“…”

“Ugh... what is it again Sulli?” Jessica managed to notice her assistant still standing in front of her, forgetting what Sulli has said earlier.

“Someone wants to meet you Miss Ju-”

“I don’t remember that I have an appointment till this 10 AM.” Jessica stated as she clearly knew it’s her only time to rest. It’s only 8:25 so she has time to prepare for her next meeting. She had checked lots of report these past few weeks and had done her presentation for the month last week. She’ll have this very busy weeks but she’s already used to this kind of schedules.

“Yes Miss Jung, but she said you know her and she also said it’s… uhm… code r-red?” Sulli said with a questioning look but she quickly turned to her poker face.

 

Code red? What the heck is that?- Jessica

“Let her in.” Jessica decided out of curiosity

“Okay Miss Jung.” Sulli opened the door and a short blonde woman came inside.

 

 

“SICA!!!”

 

 

 

 Hyoyeon’s POV 

“Hey! Good morning, is Sica- errr… I mean, is Miss Jung inside?” I asked Jessica’s PA. I never knew she has this beautiful lady here. I tried to look on her name plate. Choi Sulli… nice name she got huh. I turned to her face and she looks like annoyed? Ugh… wae?

“Do you have an appointment?”

I don’t remember I do? Is that necessary? Psssh “She knows me and no, sorry, I don’t have any app-”

“Then just come when you have one.” OMFG… beautiful but ughh… I hate her. But I really have to meet Sica…

“Tell her, it’s code red. And I’m telling you Miss Choi, if you don’t let me in this time, I’m sure… Miss Jessica Jung will fire you.” That I said with my coolest but serious voice. Hohoho look at her face. That’s for not letting me in a while ago!

Appointment? Duhhhhhh, I don’t need that crap!

“W-wait here M-miss” Jessia’s PA said and hurriedly went in to Sica’s office.

 

I’ve been waiting for almost 5 minutes now! Is it that hard to tell that I’m here?! Aish… seriously. After another minute, the girl I talked earlier went out and signed me to come in. Thank goodness… 

Before I go in, I looked back at her.

 

“Oh by the way, she won’t fire you. She’ll just freeze you next time you don’t let me in.”

Hmmph I’m still mad at this Miss Choi.

I went in and I saw Sica busy with her papers. Aish… papers papers papers, when will be the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter