016

No Bodyguards, Please
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with my back feeling warm. I opened one eye and saw that it was morning. I was still feeling sleepy, and tried to turn over, but something was stopping me from moving. I sighed and looked out to the other side of the room, where Junsu and Seoljun were sleeping peacefully. Since it was still really early I decided to go back to sleep.

 

As I was about to fall asleep again, I heard the door open and someone walked in.

"WAAH!" that person screamed.

My eyes flew open. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. That same thing was stopping me from moving. I assumed that I had just wrapped the blanket too tight around myself. The scream came from Heechul, who had walked in carrying a laundry basket, which was probably Junsu and Seoljun's.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Heechul walked over to me and in that moment Chunji walked in. He was wearing a onesie similar to Niel's, just a different colour. Heechul accidentally threw the narrow laundry basket in the air and it landed on Chunji's head.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Heechul demanded.

 "What do you mean?" I asked him.

Heechul sighed and pulled the blanket off my shoulders.

"That."

He pointed at my waist.

I looked down at my waist and suddenly everything made sense.

Changjo had his arm around me. And my back was against his chest. I lifted his arm and turned around to face him. I tugged his ear, making him open his eyes. Once I was sure he was focused, I poked his cheek and nodded at him with an eyebrow raised.

"YO CHEETO!"

"WAH!" He jumped away from me.

"Why are you on my side of the bed?" he demanded.

"No, why are you on my side of the bed?"

Changjo looked up and saw that Heechul was standing behind me. His eyes went wide.

"Ah... uh... Chief..."

He ran a hand through his hair.

"What are you doing?" Heechul asked him.

Changjo stuttered and shifted his gaze. Heechul and I followed his gaze to Chunji, who still had his head stuck in the basket and was wandering around the room.

"Okay," Chunji began as he put his hands on his hips, his voice muffled, "someone help me out of here, please!"

"Oh, ignore him," Heechul said quickly, waving a dismissive hand. "Just answer my question."

"Uh... ah... I really don't know..." replied a confused Changjo.

Heechul sighed at Chunji who was making weird sounds, trying to pull the basket off his head. Heechul helped him take it off. "Changjo, don't lie to me. She's your responsibility, yes, but not your girlfriend."

"Yet," Chunji added. The basket was now off his head and propped up on his hip.

Man, did he look sassy.

Heechul turned to glare at him. Chunji shrugged, looking bored.

"Anyways," Heechul said as he turned back around, "Changjo, you-"

"Wait, don't yell at him," I interjected, "I don't think it was intentional. I mean, in his defense- uh, mine as well- I felt really safe."

I shrugged and looked down, embarrassed.

"Really?" Heechul asked me.

"Y-Yeah..."

He pat my head.

"And it's kind of my fault," I added under my breath.

"Well, okay, enough of this," said Heechul, "Do you have anywhere to go today?"

"What day is it today?" I asked.

"Wednesday."

Wednesday?

Oh my gosh. Wednesday.

"I have a class today!" I exclaimed, ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter