9!

My baby girl.

Jongin was in his room walking from one place to another,he was nervous,Luhan left for two weeks in China with Exo-M and today they had to come back.They talked on phone but he missed to kiss him.

,,Jongin if you walk like that,hyung won't come faster home.'' Sehun was on his bed playing on phone.

,,I know but I want him to be here more fast and who are you talking with?'' Jongin sat down on his bed looking at Sehun's phone.

,,Do hyung,he is a dork.'' Jongin looked puzzled at him.

,,Why are you texting Do hyung when he is in the livingroom?'' Sehun grined at him.

,,Because is more fun,his eyes scares me and like this I can't see his eyes.'' Jongin stood thinking when he startet to laugh had.

,,That is the most stupid thing that I ever head Sehun! Hahaha!'' Sehun pushed him down laughin as well.

 

,,We're home!!'' Jongin and Sehun heard Kris yelling in the hallway.

,,LUHAN!!!'' Jongin got up running like a crazy man.Sehun laughed more hard,Jongin can still be a kid.

Luhan smiled at him when Jongin came running to him,piking him up kissing his lips.

,,Get a room!!!'' They all yelled together.Luhan and Jongin started to laugh when they heard them.

,,Oh someone belly got bigger.'' Jongin looked down there Luhan's belly was pocking him.

,,Yah and super heavy,I don't know if I can dance soon,and can I say the baby is super activ when I'm on camera,she makes me feel strange.''Luhan pounted looking down at his belly.

,,Oh I'm sorry Luhan,is my fault.'' Jongin kissed his lips feeling guilty.

,,I'm hungry,what's to eat here?'' Luhan went to the kiched looking  for food but there was nothing?

,,Kyungsoo!! Where is the food?!'' Luhan started to whine.

,,Oh hyung,I'm sorry but manager hyung said he will bring the food.'' Do looked apologizing at him.

,,Jonginnie!!!!!The baby is hungry!'' Jongin was shocked in a way because Luhan was acting like a baby,whining and pounting.

,,Lu let's go out and eat,we can take Sehun and Do hyung with us like that they won't say we are on a date again.'' 

,,Hey I wanna come as well!!'' Baekhyun got in the kichen hearing Jongin.

,,Okay let's go all together and eat.'' Luhan pounted again but nodded.

,,Sure I guess if fine.'' Jongin nodded going to tell the others about their plane.

 

 

They ended up in a small Korean restaurant because Luhan started to whine again that he wants to eat beaf.Luhan was eating with so much joy that Baekhyun nudge Jongin telling him that Luhan will throw up. 

And so it was,when the car stoped he rushed out throwing everything,Jongin was patting his back worried.

,,Lu are you okay?Do you need something?'' 

,,Yes some water.'' Luhan sat down on the concrete with his head down.

,,I thought that phase with throwing up was long gone.'' Jongin gave him a bottle of water.

,,I guess no?I'm so tired Jongin,I really wanna sleep.'' Luhan  pounted again looking up at Jongin.

,,Sure Lulu come let's sleep.'' Luhan nodded going up after the others,he was really tired,the moment he saw the bed,Luhan jumped in the sheets closing his eyes.

Jongin started to laugh seeing his so called hyung acting like a baby,he went to him undressing him slowly.

,,Good night Lu.''Jongin kissed his forehead leaving the room.

 

Xiumin and Suho were in the livingroom chating,Jongin sat down next to them with his head down.

,,What's wrong Joginnie?'' Suho asked worried.

,,Is Luhan,I'm worried about him,he is not him.'' Jongin said rubbing his tired eyes.

,,Oh this is nothing,in China he made us all go crazy because his mood changes,he cried one night that he misses you so much that he end up sleeping and cryin in his sleep,he never acted like this before and I really don't know what happened.'' Xiumin told him patting his back.

,,I am sorry hyung,is all my fault and my stupid ,the company and his mom were right,I better never had with Luhan ever again.'' Guilt took over him.Xiumin and Suho were worried for the two,Jongin was looking more mature now,as for Luhan he is the baby having a baby.

,,Don't worry Jonginnie,we're all here for you and Luhan,we will suport you until the end.'' Suho smiled at him hopping that his good words will help.

,,Thank you all,this means so much to me hyung.'' Jongin boved his head.

,,Now go sleep,you look tired and tomorrrow we have a busy schedule.'' The dancer nodded his head going back to his room where Luhan was sleeping cuddling his pillow.

Jongin sat down slowly,his eyes went down at his belly,his hand started to it smiling when he felt a litle move.

,,Hey there sweetei,this is appa,how are you in there?Good?'' Jongin went down putting a ear on the belly.

,,Can you please stop making omma go crazy?I'm worried about him and you,come here faster becuase I want to see you,I love you angel.'' Jongin kissed his belly feeling again a move and a sob.

He quickly looked up when he saw Luhan wide awake and sobing.

,,Hey Lu what happened?Are you in pain?'' Luhan shocked his head bitting his lover lip.

,,T-that was the most sweet thing you ever said to me and our baby,I felt her ,I felt how happy she was Jongin,that made me happy as well,I love you Jongin so much.'' Luhan was a crying mess by now,Jongin started to smile kissing his lips.

,,I love you more Lu,you and our little angel and I ment every word I said.'' Luhan cuddled to his chest smiling,this is the feeling when you're complet?

,,Good night Jonginnie.'' Jongin kissed his forehead closing his eyes.

 

 

,,Jongin wake up.'' He felt someone moving him slowly,Jongin opened his eyes seeing Sehun.

,,Sehun?What?!'' He was so tired and weak.

,,We need to leave to our schedule,come.'' Jongin groaned sitting up slowly not to wake Luhan up,he kissed his forehead leaving the bed after Sehun.

,,Take care of Luhan for me hyung and call me if he's acting like a brat again.'' Jongin told Xiumin when he was about to leave with Exo-K.

,,Sure go and do your job,fighting!'' Jongin bowed leaving.

 

 

When he was on the set doing his job like Xiumin told him ,he got ten mesagges from xiumin telling him how Luhan is a brat,he told him to buy Ice cream,jelly,bubble tea,and the last mesagge tld him that Luhan is okay now playing video games with Kris,but still come home fast.Jongin smiled at he last mesagge.

,,So Luhan hyung is okay?'' Baekhyun asked him in their break.

,,Yah,he is like a kid but I don't mind,as long as he is okay,I just hope everything will be okay after he'll give birth.'' 

,,I think our dorm will be hell,but we all are here to help you and don't forget she loves me so much.'' baekhyun winked at him.

,,Yah! You ert hyung! Don't even think about her.'' Jongin pushed Baekhyun laughing.

,,She will fall for me Jonginnie,I'm irresistible.'' Baekhyun blinked cutely at him.

,,You're crazy hyung ! Hahahaha!'' Baekhyun started to laugh as well.

 

,,Exo! Come back on set!'' Jongin and Baekhyun run back where the other were.

 

 

,,We're home!!'' Suho yelled when they got back home tired,Sehun went straight to his room,Chanyeol Baekhyun and Do went to the kichen, Suho and him went to the livingroom where Xiumin Kris and Luhan were still playing.

Luhanwas so in the game that he didn't even saw him,it was nice too see him so relax well not all relax because he was yelling at his character to move his fater.

Xiumin saw him and he winked smiling,Jongin bowed his head going to the kitchen to eat something,he was laughing when a pair of hands hugged his middle from behind.

,,Jonginnie you're home!!!'' Luhan hugged him really tight.

,,I was home for some time but you didn't see me.'' Jongin tuned around kissing his lips.

,,Really?I didn't saw you.'' Luhan pounted looking like a puppy.

,,Haha!Is okay Lulu,I'm not mad,I'm happy you had fun.'' He ruffed his hair.

,,Hey!!! I'm your hyung,don't ruff my hair.'' Jongin and the rst started to laugh seeing Luhan's cute face.

,,Aha! You're more like a brat now H.y.u.n.g.''

,,Yah!!!!!'' Luhan started to poke him making the dancer to laugh more.

,,I love you Luhan.'' Jongin pulled the older in a kiss forgeting about everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay is just a random chapter sorry but I wanted to make it funny and fluffy? hahaha Enjoy and this foc is one year old tomorrow so I really need to finsih it >