13!

My baby girl.

,,And here's your room my angel.'' Luhan came home after two days in hospital,he was feeling much better now and the doctor told him some good advice how to take care of his baby.His mother came the next day after he got birth,shocked when she found out that the baby was here,Ms.Xi cryied like a baby whe she show how beautiful Tyra was but she glared at Jongin still not okay with them but Jongin just smiled akward at her amusing Luhan a lot.

Now he needs to get back in shape and get back on stage,people will get ideas if they won't see Exo-M,so him and the staff will say that baby Tyra is their cordy-noona's baby,like that they can see their baby but Jongin's mother offered to help when they will be to tired or busy to take care of her.

,,Lu hyung,she will love it here!'' Baekhyun was still the only one that was goign crazy over Tyra,he was holding her,making her laugh and even cry but as soon the shorter was singin,Tyra was stopping just like when she was in Luhan's belly.

,,Yes hyung ,she will be the happies baby ever with so many oppas around her.'' Sehun sat down on the floor looking at some toys,he wanted to be a baby as well and play with them.

,,I'm sure she will fall in love with one of us because we're so gorgeous.'' Chen started to laugh when he saw Jongin's glare.

,,Why are you even thinking about that,she just got borned.'' Jongin went to his baby that was sleeping in Luhan's arms covering her ears.

,,Oh Jongin stop,I'm her mother so I can say when she can fall in love and with who and I'm sure she did with Baek.'' Baekhyun grinned when he saw Jongin's angry glare.

,,That is true,look at me how beautigul I am.'' Sehun and Chen started to laugh so hard seeing Jongin's face,he was a protector father.

,,Y-y-you arhhhh!'' Jongin pushed Baekhyun away leaving the room,his baby was innocent why was Baekhyun and Luhan thinking about love from now.

,,Lu I think someone is angryyyyyyyy.'' Luhan chuckled seeing how childish Jongin was acting now.

,,Don't worry he will get over now my baby let's sleep more.'' Luhan placed the baby on the soft crib smiling at how cute she was.

,,Night night Tyra angel.'' Baekhyun waved to Tyra leaving the room after Luhan was sure that she was sleeping comfortable.

 

 

,,What do we eat Kyungsoo?I'm super hungry.'' Jongin sat on the kitchen table pouting.

,,I'm making some supe now and why do you let them tease you Jongin?'' Kyungsoo turned to him with an amused smile.

,,I don't know just thinking that she can be with a guy makes me angry.I want her to be always a and die like that.''

,,But Jongin you didn't care when you felt for Luhan hyung no?You fight for that love.'' Jongin pouted at the shorter.

,,I hate it when you're right hyung but still she's my baby and Baekhyun won't be her lover.'' Kyungsoo started to laugh so hard that his tears started to fall on his cheeks.

,,Jongin you're so stupid,how can she fall for Baekhyun,she's a baby and he's old,I can't belive you.'' 

,,You know that he's a playboy and my baby is innocent!'' Jognin started to whine like a baby now.

,,You're stupid now but I really wanna see that day when Tyra will jump on Baek kissing him with so much passion and him pulling down her bra and her ,yes oppa please more,more.'' Jongin's eyes got bigger imagening that as well.

,,Oh he's so dead now.'' Kyungsoo saw that Jongin sat up from the table leaving the kitchen.

,,Oh ,BAEK RUN AWAY!''  Baekhyun looked puzzled at Kyungsoo,he was on his phone when he felt that someone was pulling him by his coller.

,,You won't ever ever see my baby bra or body Byun Baekhyun!'' Baekhyun blinked puzzled.

,,What? Did I lost something?'' Baekhyun threw Kyungsoo a puzzled look but the shorter just slapped his face.

,,Never!I SAID NEVER DID YOU HEAR ME?!'' Jongin left the apartament and the rest puzzled.Luhan was the first to laugh like crazy.

,,Baek you're Tyra number one enemy,hahaha,but don't worry her mother approves your non existing relationship.'' Baekhyun was still puzzled but when Kyungsoo told him everything he started to laugh as well and to get a stupid idea.

 

 

Jongin was out pouting,he knew that Baekhyun won't ever be with his baby but he was jealous to see how she will leave home on a date and what if someone will hurt her and she will cry?That will hurt him,he wants only to see her smile every day and be happy because he loves her so much,he let out a heavy sight looking up the sky.Jongin was happy because Tyra was here and he is more happy because he has everything he needs.

 

Luhan was in Tyra's room feeding her when Jongin decided to come back,the dancer saw Luhan smiling at the baby.

,,Hey Lu.'' Luhan looked to the door smiling seeing that Jongin was back.

,,You're okay?'' Jognin nodded going next to Luhan.

,,Yes I was just acting stupid don't worry you will see more about that.'' Luhan chuckled,how stupid Jongin got but funny at the same time.

,,I know Jongin,now you better sleep because you still have a schedule in the morning.'' Jongin nodded kissing his baby forehead.

,,Okay I will wait you in bed.'' Luhan smiled,he put the baby back to the crib storking her puffy cheeks.

,,Night my angel.'' Luhan went to his and Jongin's room seeing the dancer fast asleep,he snuggled next to Jongin closing his eyes as well but after three hours in dream land he heard Tyra crying.

,,Lu please kill the alarm.'' Jongin groaned turning the other way around.Luhan left the warm and cosy bed knowing that Tyra was hungry.Luhan saw that Kyungsoo was up as well.

,,Did she wake you up?'' Luhan asked him still half asleep.

,,No hyung is okay don't worry for me.'' Kyungsoo smiled going back to his room,Luhan the light going to the crib seeing Tyra crying really hard.

,,Oh my angel stop crying or your oppas will get angry.'' Luhan took the baby in his arms rocking her,Tyra stopped for a little but he sarted again when Luhan stop.

,,Please stop,don't be a bad girl.'' Luhan started again and that helped,he feed her and change her diaper,finely making her to sleep.

,,Night sweetei.'' Luhan kissed her forehead going back to Jongin and his warm bed.He snuggled again to Jongin's chest falling asleep.

But he soon heard Tyra crying again,he let outh a sight going back to her room.Luhan picked her up again singing to her.

 

Jongin wake up the next morning seeing that he was alone in bed.The dancer stretched his arms and ruffing his hair.Jongin was wondering where Luhan is so he went to Tyra's room he was expecting to see the older with the baby on his lap or anything but he was holding back his laugh because Luhan was sleeping in the same crib with his baby,he was looking like a baby as well.

,,She was crying too much so hyung decided to sleep next to her.'' Jongin saw Kyungsoo next to him yawing as well.

,,She woke you up no?'' Jongin pouted when Kyungsoo nodded.

,,Yes but don't worry for me now get ready we need to leave.'' Kyungsoo patted his back going to wake up the rest.Jongin smiled seeing how innocent Luhan was sleeping next to Tyra.

,,I love you guys.'' Jongin kissed their forehead going to get ready and leave.

 

Luhan woke up hours later,Tyra was up wiggling her arms and feet kicking his face,he blinked several times seeing better where he is.

,,Do you want me to change your diaper Lu?'' Luhan sat up seeing Xiumin holding back his laugh.

,,I did fall asleep here?What time is now?'' Luhan ruffed his hair sitting up from the crib,he was so tired when he finely made Tyra sleep that he got to tired to get back to his room so he felt asleep here.

,,Is noone now and I made lunch,let's eat somethig,you need it.'' Luhan nodded taking Tyra with him,she was up now but not crying that was good.

Him and Xiumin where looking at the cute baby making all this strange faces,he was amused when the baby started to make a pouting face and soon a strong smell was in the room.

,,Lu I think she just pooped.'' Luhan pouted as well when that was true.

,,Help.'' He looked at Xiumin with his puppy eyes but Xiumin just run away.

,,Traitor!!!!!!'' He heard Xiumin laughing from his room.

,,Okay baby let's change you.'' Luhan took Tyra to her room getting ready to change her.

,,Wow what did you eat baby,disgusting.''Luhan sat down on the floor after the baby was changed and well feed,his eyes got more heavy and in the end he felt asleep.It was too quiet in the house for Xiumin's so he went to the baby room seeing Tyra wiggling her chubby arms and Luhan sleeping on the floor,Xiumin smiled at the cute sight before him.

,,Look at your omma Tyra,she's so tired let's let him sleep what do you say?'' Xiumin took a blanked covering Luhan's petite body.

,,Let's go.'' Xiumin took the baby leving Luhan to have a good sleep.

 

 

 

Jongin was in their dressing room sleeping like puppy in one corner,Baekhyun and Chanyeol saw him and they started to giggle.

,,Stop you guys let him sleep.'' Suho knew that the duo was thinking about something stupid but he was tired as well because every time Tyra was crying he was up as well,but Baekhyun and Chanyeol were really hyper.

,,But hyung we just wanna prank him.''

,,Sush let him sleep or else.'' Suho glared at them when the manager came and told them to be on stage in five.Suho went to Jongin trying to wake him up.

,,Jongin wake up we need to be on stage.'' Suho moved him slowly but when Jongin didn't move he started to move the dancer more hard.

,,Jongin wake up!'' His eyes popped open scared.

,,Tyra?What's wrong with her?!'' 

,,Calm down you're not home and the baby's okay,come on we need to be on stage.'' Jongin looked more better wher he was letting out a sigh.

,,I'm sorry hyung it was a hard night,I am sure that you all had a hard night like me,I never knew that a baby can scream that much.'' Suho patted his back smiling.

,,Don't worry I'm sure that everything will be okay in the end now smile we need to be perfect on stage,I'm sure that Tyra is looking at you now.'' Jongin thanked his hyung because Suho know all the time what to say and how to make him feel better.

 

 

Luhan woke up hours later feeling really relaxed this was his first good sleep,the older stretched his arms feeling really energetic.

,,How's my baby?'' Luhan turned to the crib but the bed was empty,his heart started to beat really fast when he didn't see his baby girl.

,,T-Tyra?Where are you,what happened?Tyra!'' Luhan left the room thinking that maybe the baby was in the livingroom but nothing,the apartament was empty.

Tears started to gather into his eyes scared that someone took his baby girl away,Luhan felt on his knees crying.

,,J-Jongin where are you.'' Luhan was about to leave the apartament when Xiumin got in with his baby laughing and making happy sounds.

,,Lu you're up.'' Xiumin said to him happy but Luhan started to cry again taking him baby from Xiumin's arms and holding her tight to his chest.

,,I thought that something happened with her that someone took her away from me.'' 

,,But Lu I left you a note on the table you didn't see it?'' Luhan stop crying blinking his eyes.

,,You did?'' Xiumin nodded puzzled.

,,Yes you were sleeping realy good so I decided to went out with her and let you sleep more.'' Luhan turned red ashamed.

,,Oh I am sorry but I got really scared and I didn't saw the note.'' Xiumin smiled seeing Luhan like this,he was still cute.

,,Is okay don't worry,I will make dinner what do you say you wanna help me?'' Luhan nodded going into the kitchen helping Xiumin until Jongin got home with the rest.

,,We're home guys!'' Chanyeol went to his room,Sehun, Kyungsoo and Suho went to the living room sitting down on the sofa tired and Jongin with Baekhyun went to see the baby.

,,Where's my angel?'' Luhan was with Tyra and Xiumin in the baby room playing with her.

,,Baby!!'' Baekhyun was the first to run to the baby making Jongin to get angry.

,,Hey she is my baby not yours!'' Baekhyun grinned at Jongin taking the baby in his arms.

,,Yes but she loves me more you know that!'' Jongin was about to take the baby from his arms angry.

,,WILL YOU TWO IDIOTS WANNA STOP?!'' Jongin and Baekhyun looked to the door seeing Kyungsoo angry.

,,Stop acting like this,she is Luhan's hyung baby and Jongin's one so stop screaming like idiots!'' Kyungsoo run away from the house leaving all schocked,the baby started to cry hard in Baekhyun's arms.

,,What was that?'' Baekhyun asked first letting Luhan to take the baby.

,,I don't know Baek but maybe he is just tired.'' 

,,Yah maybe.'' Jongin got worried for his hyung,why was Kyungsoo acting like this?