7!

My baby girl.

,,Tao stop!’’

 

,,Gege,please.’’

 

,,Tao if you don’t stop I’ll slap your head!’’

 

,,But gege,I want that bag,please!’’    Kai,Sehun and Baekhyun were looking at Luhan and Tao that were talking in Chinese since morning.

 

The thing was that Luhan was talking in Chinese since two days a go,he was angry for some reason.

 

Kai didn’t knew what he did bad,but he knew that he is to blame,Luhan was four months pregnant,his belly was not that big now but you could see it.

 

Luhan was about to slap Tao when they manager yelled at them.

 

,, Luhan ,Tao!Stop,you too make my head hurt!Luhan ,Kai in the wan now!’ Luhan glared at Tao one last time,leaving with their manager.

 

Kai looked at Sehun and Baekhyun shrugging leaving after the mad deer.

 

 

Today they had ultrasound to find out what will they have,Luhan was in front with their manager and Kai was in back.

 

,,Now tell me what happened with you too?’’ Their manager glared at them.

 

,, I don’t want to talk with that little .’’  Luhan replay in Chinese again.

 

,, Luhan,stop!Kai what did you do?’’ Kai looked puzzled.

 

,,I don’t now manager hyung,I said sorry but he is just like that.’’

 

,, Yah you better go and kiss Sully not me!’’ The only thing that they understand was Sully name.

 

,, Luhan please talk with me,I don’t know what I did wrong,I’m sorry again.’’Kai wanted to hug him from behing but Luhan bite his hand.

 

,, You kissed Sully,I saw you and her,how could you do that?’’Luhan started to cry with anger.

 

,, I did what?!? When?’’ Kai was puzzled,when did he kissed Sully?

 

,, That day when we were at Musicbank!’’ They manager was looking at them amused in a way.

 

,,I didn’t kiss Sully!! Where on eart did you saw us kissing?’’

 

,, When the show was over,she came to you and you took her from the middle hugging her.’’ Kai was shocked to say something.

 

,, Luhan,hear me,I love you,I thought that your mood shift were over,I didn’t kiss Sully,all the girls from F(x) were there and she was about to fall so I catch her,I don’t know what you saw but I didn’t kiss anyone.’’ Luhan got all red.

 

,, You didn’t? But…but I saw you too.’’ Luhan was small in his seat.Did he was wrong? Again?

 

,, You too are so stupid..hahahaha! I love you guys so much.’’ They manager was laughing hard.

 

,,Luhan look at me, why didn’t you ask me?’’ Luhan was looking at his hands pouting.

 

,, I don’t know, I got  jealous,I’m sorry Jonginnie.’’ Kai hugged him from the back seat,kissing his cheek.

 

,, You know that I love you,we’re going to have a baby together,you think that I need someone else now?’’ Luhan shook his head.

 

,, Then can you please stop acting like a little brat?’’ The pregnant nodded smiling.

 

,, I’m sorry Jongin,really I don’t know why I act like this.’’

 

,, Is okay,but next time tell me first okay?’’ Luhan nodded happy, seeing the hospital in front of him.

 

,, We’re here guys,let’s go.’’ Luhan put a cap hoping nobody will recognize them.

 

 

Luhan and Kai were excited to know what they’ll have,the doctor took them in a minute,nobody need to know that they’re here.Their doctor was a really sweet old lady that was glad to help them.

 

,, Luhan sweetei stay down and lift up your shirt.’’ Luhan did what the lady sad smiling like a kid.

 

Kai stood down looking at Luhan happy as well.He couldn’t believe that Luhan thought that him and Sully kissed.His lover can be really childish sometimes.

 

,, So let’s see what we have here.’’ Luhan looked excited on the screen.

 

,, Luhan sweetei,you were right ,is a baby girl,Congratulations!’’ Luhan started to smile happy,because he knew that is a girl.

 

,, You can pull your shirt down now,take good care of yourself and the baby,take this vitamins and I’ll see you next time.’’ The lady smiled at them.

,, Let’s go guys we need to go back now.’’ Luhan and Kai bowed thanking the lady.

 

,,Thank you for all that you do for us.’’

 

,, Anytime sweetei.’’ Luhan was happy,he will have a girl,a sweet girl that will make him even more happy.

 

Kai was happy as well but seeing Luhan so happy and smiling made him more happy,Luhan told him from the beginning that their baby will be a girl and so was it.

 

,,Hey hyung,can we go shopping? I want to get something for my girl,now that I know 100% that is a girl.’’ Luhan sad to their manager.

 

,, I don’t know,what if someone see you?’’

 

,, They won’t I’m sure,please I beg you!’’ Luhan started to sound like a puppy.

 

,, Okay Okay! Just because you’re my favorit couple.’’

 

,, Hyung we’re the only couple.’’ Kai told him puzzled.

 

,, Aha so you think.’’ Kai and Luhan looked at him shocked.

 

,, What do you mean hyung!? There is someone else in Exo?’’

 

,, Hm yes? Suho and Lay?’’ Luhan was stunned looking at him manager.

 

,, What?!? Really? Since when?’’ Kai was the first to ask.

 

,, I don’t know,I just saw them kissing,they don’t know that I know,so shut up okay?’’ The couple nodded still shocked.

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Kai got to a baby shop,the pregnant was runnin from one side to another looking at the small clothes,everything was so cute and little.

 

,, Hey Jongin look,this is so cute,don’t you think?’’ Luhan showed him a little pink body.

 

They were so excited that they didn’t see the girl that were outside passing by the shop.

 

,,Hey is that Luhan and Kai oppa?’’ One of the girls said.

 

,, I don’t know but it looks like them.’’

 

,, Oh my ,look they hold hands? Yah take a picture!’’ The girl pulled out her phone taking more than one picture.

 

,, Is really them! What are they doing?’’

 

,, I don’t know but I’m sure we can take good money over this photos.’’The girl smirked leaving.

 

 

 

 

,, Come on guys let’s go!’’ Luhan bought the pick body happy,he wanted to show the members how cute is this little body.

 

 

Luhan was in the car caressing his belly happy but scared as well,what will he do with the baby?And the pain?He got scared again,but for his girl will do anything,even go through pain,he knows that Jongin will always be next to him even his mom is nice and caring with him.Everything will be okay in the end.

 

 

 

 

,, We’re home!’’ The manager yelled when he got In the dor.

 

Tao was the fisrt to get ou of his room.

 

,,Hyung did you got dinner?I’m hungryyy!’’

 

,, Yes let’s eat,call the others in the kitchen.’’ Kai helped Luhan to remove his shoes.

 

Baekhyun came to Luhan happy.

 

,, Hyung so what’s the baby? Boy or girl?’’ Luhan showed him a bag.Baekhyun took the bag puzzled.

 

,, Look and see.’’ The vocalist took out the pinck body.

 

,, So it’s a girl? Yay! Chanyeol I won! I won! Is a girl! Pay me now.’’ Luhan and Kai looked

stunned at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

,, You mad a bet ower this?’’

 

,,Yah….Me,Do,Lay and Tao sad it’s a girl the rest sad is a boy,so I won!’’ Baekhyun took the money going in the kitchen to tell the others.

 

They had a nice dinner all congratulating him and Kai,now he has only five months to wait and see his and Jongin’s baby girl.

 

All went to bed because tomorrow Exo-K had a schedule in the morning,Luhan cuddled to Kai’s chest sleeping peacefully.

 

 

 

 

,,Hyung! Hyung wake up!’’ Luhan felt like someone was moving him brutal.

 

,, Wake up NOW!’’ Luhan opened his eyes ,seeing Baekhyun scared.

 

,, Hm Baek? What happened? Why are you screaming so in the morning?’’ Luhan stood up on his still sleepy.

 

,, You better see this hyung,you and Kai are in deep .’’ Baekhyun took his hand pulling him in the living room.

 

The rest of Exo-K was in the living room looking at TV shocked.Kai was with his head down.

 

 

,, It seems that Luhan and Kai from the group Exo have a romantic relationship,this photos were took yesterday.

 

They way they act and hold hands make us think that gay relationships are reall.

 

Don’t worry girl love them how they are.’’ Luhan saw on TV.

 

 

How did this happened? Who took the photos? Those photos were took yesterday when they were in the baby shop.

 

Kai was looking down not knowing what to do or say,what will the Company say about this?They are so dead now.

 

Luhan went to Kai leaning down,hugging him tight.

 

,, Lu,I don’t know what to do.I don’t know what to say,the Company will kill us.I’m sorry.’’ Luhan felt tears on his hand.

 

,, Hey Jongin,don’t cry,we’ll going to get through this,don’t worry.’’ Jongin nodded slowly but Luhan was scared as well.

 

 

,,Hyung,who took the photos?’’ Baekhyun asked them still shocked.

 

,, I don’t know, but I was sure there were no paparazzi,I looked when I got out the car,I don’t know how this happened.’’

 

,, But look ,is nothing certain,they say that they make them think you’re in a relationship,I’m sure that SM will come up with a story about you too.’’Baekhyun tried to make them feel better.

 

 

,,Luhan,Kai I have bad news for you too.’’ They manager got in the room upset.

 

 

,, Luhan your parents are coming from China today,they saw the news.’’ Luhan face got white,not his partens.

 

 

 

 

 

,,I’m so dead for good now.’’

 

 

 

 

Yuhu ^^ I'm back^^ enjoy^^ Still I miss Luhan every dayT^T