3!

My baby girl.

,, Jongin I’m pregnant with your child.’’ Luhan didn’t know what to feel, not knowing how Jongin will react , but certainly didn’t expect to hear Jongin laughing.

Luhan turned to Jongin shocked and shaken, he was laughing very loudly.

,,Ha..ha…ha! Luhan you’re so funny,please the manager put you to do this?’’  Luhan looked shocked at Jongin.

,, No this is real Jongin I’m really pregnant.’’ Jongin looked at Luhan’s face and he realized that is not a joke it is serious.

,, But how?’’ Luhan looked down at his belly.

,, I don’t know but this is real Jongin,Is real.’’ Luhan hope that Jongin will be with him.

,, I’m sorry Luhan but I can’t do this, I worked the most of all to get here and I don’t want my career to be destroyed ,I’m sorry Luhan.’’ In his heart he knew that he would react like this but to hear it out loud it really hurts.

,, I’m sorry Jongin for this,but I’ll have this baby I want this.’’ Luhan looked at him with tears in his eyes.

,, I love you Jongin,I’m sorry.’’ Jongin walked past him and didn’t even look at him, Luhan fell to his knees crying.

,,I’m sorry Jongin ,I’m sorry.’’ Xiumin was in the living room when he heard the door slam, he knew that Luhan told him about the baby and not taking it too well,he stood up from the couch and headed to Luhan’s room.

Xiumin opened the door slowly, finding Luhan near the bed with his head between his legs slowly crying, he slowly leaned down and his head.

,, What hapened Lu-ge?’’ Luhan just shook his head,Xiumin understood that Jongin not want the baby and he pitied Luhan.

,,Come here Luhan, everything will be fine.’’ Luhan embraced him and closed eyes sleeping with his head on Xiumin’s shoulder.

,, Good night Luhan I’m here for you.’’ Xiumin kissed him lightly on the forehead.

 

 

Jongin left the house shocked, how could such a thing happen to him? He has worked the most of his career, he was the last to leave the company he dance and dance and now he’ll be a father , what the company gonna say something about this?

Jongin found a park bench next to their dorm,he sat down looking at the sky.

,,Hm! Luhan will be a mama and I’ll be papa? AAAAA!!!’’ He ruffle his hair.

,,I need to do this, Luhan didn’t get pregnant alone, my career is destroyed but he needs me now.’’ Jongin was afraid, afraid because he don’t know anything about children, but Luhan was also a child and he must assume the responsibility of being a parent.

,, Hm! I’m going to be a papa.’’ Jongin began to smile, leaving to their dorm to apologize to his boyfriend.

 

When he entered the house, everyone was quietly sleeping so he slowly remove his shoes and headed to his room, but when he entered the room his heart stopped, Luhan was sleeping in his bed embraced with Xiumin, he felt jealousy,Luhan is his,he will have a baby with him not Xiunim.

Jongin went slowly and took Luhan bride style, he wanted to be with Luhan now, he had to be close to him. Luhan moved just a little sleep but he coddled to Jongin’s chest.

 

Jongin came in the living room he put Luhan on the couch slowly not to wake him,he easily slipped next to him and hugged Luhan kissing his forehead.

,,I love you Lulu.’’ Luhan embraced him in his sleep puting his head in his chest. Jongin closed his eyes and waited to come tomorrow when they have to go to the company.

 

 

Xiumin felt when Jongin took Luhan from him, he was jealous,he wanted Luhan back but Jongin is the father, he must be with Luhan. Xiumin closed his eyes trying to sleep with a heavy heart.

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes slowly and before his eyes was a very well done chest, he knew for sure that this was not Xiumin’s chest,he looked up and saw Jongin’s face sleeping peacefully, Luhan was shocked for a few seconds but when he felt that he embraced strongly he turned red.

,,Good morning Lulu.’’ Jongin said still with eyes closed. Luhan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,, You’re not sleeping?’’ The dancer opened his eyes smiling.

,, I did sleept but I was thinking about the baby.’’ Jongin looked at Luhan, and he looked down.

,, I’m sorry Jongin for this but I want the baby even if they kick me out of Exo, I want this.’’ Jongin squeezed him hard to his chest, kissing  his head.

,, I’m here Luhan ,I’m sorry because yesterday I run away but I was afraid I want this, we did this together.’’ Luhan looked at him smiling.

,, I love you Jongin.’’  Jongin leaned over him kissing his lips, Luhan responded to the kiss,Luhan’s hands were reaching up to entangle in his hair. They kiss sweetly but it doesn't last long before the kiss becomes more passionate. Jongin grabs his neck and pulls Luhan impossibly closer. His toung flicked across hi lips asking for access.Luhan opened his mout and Jongin slide his tongue in exploring his wet cavern, both were in their world until Luhan felt a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach,he quickly opened his eyes and ran to the bathroom, Jongin remained still in bed but when he heard that Luhan was throwing up he hurried into the bathroom to see if he could help him.

,, Baby are you okay?’’ Luhan head was on his hands in front of the toilet, he shook his head slowly.

,, Oh Luhan come here.’’ Jongin leaned down and hugged him, Luhan put his head on his shoulder.

,, The baby hates me, every time I try to eat something I throw up, I’m tired I want to eat something and to stay in my stomach.’’ Jongin looked at him and now he understand what goes with Luhan and he pitied him.

,, Maybe if you try to eat some pickles will help?’’ Luhan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

,,Hey! Don’t look at me like that,my sister was preagnet and she could eat only pickles.’’ Luhan started laughing, Jongin looked at him and he began to laugh as well.

,, Oh! I’m glad you’re happy now,buy I don’t think that you’ll be so happy when we reach the company.’’ Luhan and Jongin stopped laughing when they saw their manager with folded hands in front of them.

,, So Kai is the father of the baby Luhan?’’ Luhan nodded slowly.

,, This is so wrong, why am I your manager? The company is going to kill me,Kai is only 18 Luhan ,he is 18.’’ Both were head down, not knowing what to say.

,, We are sorry manager.’’ Manager looked at them and he pitied both.

,, Oh ! Come get change we’re leaving .’’  Luhan and Jongin looked scared at one another, now was the time that both were afraid.

Both came into their room, changed and went along with their manager to the Company, Luhan was thinking all the way only to his baby,he wanted to do everything possible for his baby hapines, everything is decide today whether to continue or not in  Exo.

Jongin thought the same thing and took Luhan’s hand gently squeezing it, Luhan looked at him smiling but when they saw the company building in front of them both panicked.

In front of the company, there were many fans waiting to take a picture or even see them, Luhan was scared of how fans will react to something like that but now everything will be decided, both got of them off the car heading towards the entrance,

,,Luhan…Kai…..Look here!’’ Fans shouted at them, but they came in company fast.

They were both in front of the elevator along with the manager, Luhan looked worried at his tummy,,Mama will be here and I’ll protect you baby girl.’’

When they reached the front door they both inhaled deeply and knoked on the door, now they are at the company's hand.

,,Lulu we’ll raise the baby together, even if the company will kick us out.’’ They both smiled and opened the door.

Their future was behind closed doors.

 

 

Hello the 3 chapter is here^^enjoy bye bye^^

 

And so so so sorry for the last chapter and u wanted to kill me ..hahahaha....i still love u all<3