14!

My baby girl.

Luhan was still thinking why Kyungsoo acted like that,did he miss something?It was late and the vocalist still didn't come back,the others were sleeping but he was still with Tyra in her room looking at his little angel sleeping so peacefully,he never thought about this when he came to Korea,he never thought to be really gay and find true love,to find Jongin and have this beautiful angel that makes him so happy just looking at her,he always imagined himself singing all the time and be the star he always walnted to be,but now he is here in a dorm full of nice guys and with Jongin that loves him so much.Life never gives you what you want and now life gave him more that he ever wanted,a happy family,even if he and Jongn can't be married he feels like that always grateful for what he has now and for they angel,he will give up singing for his baby,seeing her happy and smile is the only reason he wakes up now,but he knows that he can't give up everything so fast,he loves singing and Jongin and Tyra,he loves all the guys,his manager his fans so he can't give up now but soon.Luhan wishes to live only with Jongin in a small apartament just them and their baby,happy.

He is happy now as well,more than ever,Luhan caressed his baby girls cheek smiling more.

,,Thank you angel for making me and appa this happy,thank you for being here,I love you so much.'' Luhan lean over kissing her forehead ready to go to bed when he heard the fron door opening. Luhan was sure that Kyungsoo came finelly home so he went slowly to meet the shorter.

Kyungsoo was tacking off his shoes when Luhan came next to him grinning.

,,Welcome back Soo.'' Kyungsoo jumped back about to yell scared.

,,H-hyung don't e-ever scare me like that!'' Luhan chuckled seeing Kyungsoo's face.

,,Sorry for that,I was going to make some tea,you want some?'' 

,,No hyung,I will go and sleep,we need to be up in the morning.'' Kyungsoo smiled running to his room leaving Luhan to look at him,something was strange here but what?

,,Well good night Soo.'' Luhan opened the door to his one room seeing Jongin still up,looking at something on his phone.

,,You're up?!'' Jongin saw Luhan coming in slowly.

,,I was looking at something and I lost time notions.'' Luhan pulled his pants down crawling next to Jongin in bed curious about what his loves was looking at.

,,What did you found?'' Luhan put his head on Jongin's chest feling one hand hugging his shoulder tight.

,,A place where to go with you and Tyra.'' Luhan looked puzzled at the dancer.

,,Where?And why?'' 

,,I want to have you and her for a weekend,to relax,we will be free next weekend and I know the perfect place where we can be alone and nobody can found us.'' 

,,You will bring us in the mountains and kill us Mr. Kim Jongin?'' Jongin started to laugh.

,,And you think that the others will stay home and not follow us ?'' Luhan had a good point,he was sure that Baekhyun will come as well just to be there.

,,True.'' Jongin let out a sigh closing his phone.

,,I will be happy to have you here with me,is really boring to stay home and do nothing.'' 

,,I'm sorry for that Lu but you need to be a good mother and take care of Tyra.'' Luhan nodded knowing that Jongin was right.

,,I love you Jongin.'' Jongin cuddled with Luhan hugging him tight.

,,I love you more Mr. Luhan now good night.'' Jongin and Luhan felt asleep until morning came ,they never had such a good sleep since Tyra was born,even if they slept only for some hours they were really relaxed.Luhan was the first up  worried why is Tyra so silent,is she still sleeping?

,,Morning Lu.'' Jongin mumblet still with his eyes close.

,,Morning Jonginnie,you should get up now.''Jongin opened one eyes looking at Luhan.

,,I think is a bad idea,a really bad one.''

,,I know but you need to.'' Luhan kissed his lips making Jongin to groan but he sat up. Luhan went off the bed opening  the door slowly wondering if the others were up,but the dorm was quiet but Tyra was up sitting happy on Kyungsoo's lap.So that's why she was so quiet.

,,Morning Soo.'' The shorter looked up seeing Luhan in the door way.

,,Morning hyung, Tyra was up and I wanted to play with her,I hope is okay.'' 

,,Sure,I was wondering why was she so quiet this morning.'' Luhan went next to Kyungsoo smiling.

,,I feed her,change her diaper and now she is about to fall asleep again.'' Luhan saw that the little baby was yawing in Kyungsoo's arms.

,,She must be tired from all the sleeping.'' Kyungsoo chuckled hearing that.

,,You're so mean hyung.'' 

,,But is true.''They both started to laugh because Tyra is just sleeping,eating,crying a lot and sleep more,Luhan was jealous over that.

,,I'm happy to see you back home Soo.'' Luhan and Kyungsoo looked to the door seeing a still sleeping Baekhyun rubbing his eyes.

,,I'm sorry for yesterday Baek.'' 

,,Don't worry bout it ,we need to go now,manager hyung is down waiting for us.'' Kyungsoo nodded placing Tyra in Luhan's arms,the baby was sleeping now.

,,Fighting guys!I will watch you on Tv.'' 

,,Thank you hyung,I hope you will cheer for us as well not only for Jongin.'' Luhan throw a pillow to Baekhyun's face amusing Kyungsoo.

,,That means no ,if you were wondering Baek.'' Baekhyun pulled out his tongue to Luhan going to his room to get ready,in no time Luhan was all alone home with Tyra looking at Tv how he promise and he did cheer for all of them.Luhan got a little upset seeing them working hard on stage and here he was sitting comfy on the sofa looking at tv.

,,I should clean the house! yes that is a good idea.'' Luhan sat up starting to clean ,at last he can do something to pass the time ,Tyra slept all the time so Luhan was happy that he could finish his cleaning only one room left,Sehun's and Kyungsoo's room,he started to pick up the chotles from the floor until he took Kyungsoo's hoodie seeing that something fell off.Luhan took it puzzled but his eyes got bigger seeing what is was.

,,We're home Luhan!'' Luhan heard Jongin's voice panicking,he let the chothes fall down where they were with the stick under the hoodie.

,,Hey guys.'' he came out from Kyungsoo's room forcing a smile.

,,Whate are you doing there Luhan?'' Jongin asked while pulling out his shoes.

,,Cleaning.'' Kyungsoo looked at him when he heard about cleaning.

,,But I just got into the room when you got here so I'm sorry Soo,I didn't had time to clean your room as well.'' 

,,Is okay hyung I will clean my room,than you.'' Kyungsoo went into his room closing the door after him. 

,,What's with him?'' Jongin asked puzzled hugging Luhan from behind.

,,Probably he's tired?But I missed you.'' Luhan turned wrapping his hands around Jongin neck kissing his lips.

,,Hm I missed you as well.'' Jongin kissed him back pulling his hands under Luhan's shirt making the older to moan and Tyra to cry.

,,I guess not now no?'' Jongin asked with a frown on his lips.

,,I guess no.'' Luhan replay him chuckling.

,,Go to her and will take a shower.'' Jongin went to the bathroom with heavy steps and Luhan back to Tyra that was crying in her crib.

,,Oh baby what's wrong,come here.'' Luhan picked her up rocking her from one side to another but she was still crying hard.

,,Are you hungry ?'' Luhan tried to feed her but she wasn't hungry.

,,What's wrong then?You didn't poop so what's matter angel?'' Tyra was still crying so hard that Luhan started to get worried now.

,,Shh stop crying Tyra please.'' 

,,Hey hyung can I help?'' Luhan turned seeing Sehun smiling at him.

,,You Sehunnie?'' 

,,Hey what does that mean?! I can take care of a baby,let me have her.'' 

,,Okay .'' Sehun took Tyra that was still crying hard but as soon she was in Sehun's arms she stop looking with her big and round eyes at the makne.

,,See she loves me hyung.'' Sehun started to play with her making Tyra to even laugh and giggle.

,,Traitor.'' Luhan mumbled looking pouting at his daughter,she likes to be a drama queen from now?Girls.Luhan shook his head,he wented to go and make some fress milk for her when he saw Kyungsoo looking at Sehun and Tyra,his eyes were watery for some reason,he wanted to ask what is wrong but Kyungsoo run away like last time making Luhan really worried.

,,Sehun can you take care of her for me?I need to leave for some time.'' Sehun looked puzzled but he nodded his head.

,,Sure hyung take care.'' Luhan smiled leaving after Kyungsoo,he was sure that the vocalist was somewhere close,and so it was.

Kyungsoo was on one of the banch in the park where Luhan comes all the time,the younger was with his head down sobbing slowly.Luhan sat down next to him looking up the dark sky.

,,I was the same when I first find out.'' Kyungsoo didn't replay,he was still with his head down.

,,But you need to tell the rest Kyungsoo,I know you're scared but we can help you.''

,,How did you knew?'' Kyungsoo asked slowly scared to look up.

,,I had a hunch when you run out the other day but I found the test today in your room so I was sure about it.'' 

,,They will hate me this time and the company will kill me.'' Luhan placed a hand on his back patting him slowly.

,,Why?They killed me?Just be happy like I was and fight,look at me,who is the father?Sehun?'' Kyungsoo stop sobbing when he heard that.

,,H-how ?''Kyungsoo looked in the end at Luhan with his tears still running down his cheeks.

,,I saw the way you looked at him,is not that hard not to see Soo but you need to tell okay?'' 

,,But what if he will hate me?I didn't plane this,I thought that you're the only one and I had with Sehun before as well but nothing happened and now this.'' 

,,There there Soo,I will be next to you and I'm sure Sehun will be as well like Jongin was next to me so now let's go back.'' Kyungsoo wipped his tears away leaving with Luhan back home.

When they got back,Jongin was out from the shower and together with the rest was on the living room playing with Tyra.

,,Guys can you calm down and hear me a little,Kyungsoo has something to tell you.'' Kyungsoo was behing Luhan scared.

,,Come Soo,don't worry I'm here.'' They all looked puzzled at Kyungsoo,usually he's the mean one but now he was like a scared kitty looking only down.

,,I don't know how to start or finish and I think it was better to tell you this first Sehun but I'm scared so I will tell you all now,I'm sorry but it happened.'' Sehun was more puzzled now,he did something wrong?

,,What happened hyung?Tell me.'' Kyungsoo looked up biting his bottom lip hard.

,,I'm pregnant!'' He bursted in tears leaving all speechless.

,,P-pregnant like Luhan hyung?'' Sehun asked to be sure that he heard right and when Kyungsoo only nodded he saw only black leaving all of Exo-K shocked when he saw Sehun on the floor unconscious.

,,I think we knew who the fater is.'' Baekhyun was the first to react.Suho was just thinking that here they go again and the company will kill them,Chanyeol was thinking that there will be another baby who will throw up on him and Jongin was smiling imagining Kyungsoo pregnant and Sehun a dad.

,,Well hyung congratulation welcome to the club.'' Jongin said grinning earning a glare from Luhan.

Well this will be so interesting now.