11!

My baby girl.

 

 

 

,,I'm home!'' Luhan got in their dorm smiling happy  with Chen that came with him to the doctor.

,,Jongin is not here gege!''Lay told him from the living room.

,,Oh he is still out?'' Luhan sat down on the couch stocking his big belly.

,,Yah manager made them work over time again,so I guess they will come later,how was the ultrasound gege?'' 

,,Everything is okay,I should give birth next week,but I really hope Jongin will be there with me,I don't wanna do this alone.'' Luhan started to tear up again,is been one month since he had a real conversation with the dancer,Exo-K is really busy there days since Exo-M is not pomoting with them.

,,Hey don't cry Lu-ge,I'm sure that Jongin will be next to you when the time comes.'' Lay hugged Luhan comforting him.

,,I will go and sleep more maybe Jongin will come home when I will be up.'' Luhan sat up going to their room sitting on the bed.He send a text to Jongin but the replay never came back,the younger must be really busy.He ended up sleeping again like he did in the past months since his belly is too big to go out alone.

 

 

 

Jongin was in the van when he saw Luhan's text,he feels bad as well for not talking that much with his hyung,but everything is a caos this days,the only thing he wants now is to sleep because tomorrow at five am he needs to be up and do his job again.

,,I neeeddd sleep.......manager-hyung!I need a vacation!!'' Baekhyun started to whine in the back sit,tired as well.

,,You will have a breack when Luhan will give birth,I talked with the company and they told me after Luhan gives birth you all have a free month.'' Baekhyun's eyes lit up when he heard that,in his mind a crazy plan started to form.

,,Don't ever think hyung.'' Jongin glared at him because he knowas what the vocalist was thinking.

,,What?! I didn't even say anything.'' Baekhyun blinked his innocent eyes.

,,You were planing on making Luhan to give birth more faster,don't even think about it Baek hyung.'' Baekhyun pouted because Jongin was right,he was thinking about that now.

,,But think Jongin,we all be free and sleep and eat and sleep again!'' Jongin slapped his face cursing under his breath.

,,Guys stop acting like kids! Go up and sleep now,I'll wake you up in the morning.'' They manager started to get angry now,they were all tired and need some free time.

,,Neh!'' They got off the van going up. The dorm was quiet,only the tv from the living room was on.

Exo-K got in some of them running to bed some going to eat something.

Jongin went to the living room seeing Lay looking at tv again.

,,Welcome back guys.'' Jongin singed sitting down.

,,I need sleep,can you dance in my place hyung?'' Lay smiled patting the younger back.

,,You can do it Jongin,Lu-ge is upset because he can't see you that much,he cried today.'' Jongin knew that is hard for Luhan now,but what else can he do?

,,I know hyung,I think about him every time I am on stage,I better go see him.'' Lay nodded.

 

Jongin went to his room opening the door slowly,Luhan was in bed sleeping,the dancer went to him kissing his forehead,Luhan looked so beautiful now pregnant,his belly was so big ,soon their baby girl will be here and everything will be okay.Luhan opened his eyes seeing Jongin smiling at him.

,,Hey beautiful,did I woke you up?'' Luhan rubbed his eyes smiling.Jongin was finely home.

,,No I was waithing for you,are you tired?I miss you Jongin.'' Luhan looked down upset,maybe his hormones were crazy again but he really misses the younger.

,,I miss you as well hyung,I wanna be here next to you all day,but I need to do my job,how was the ultrasound?'' Jongin went next to Luhan hugging his middle as much as he could.

Luhan put his head on Jongin's shoulder.

,,It was okay,the doc said that next week I should give birth,I'm excited and scared at the same time,do you think everything will be okay?'' Luhan waited for a replay but the room was silent,he looked up seeing Jongin with his eyes closed sleeping.

Luhan smiled kissing his cheek,Jongin was really tired,he should sleep as well.

,,I love you Jongin.'' Luhan cuddled to his chest closing his eyes.

 

 

Luhan woke up hoping to see Jongin next him but the bed was empty,the younger was gone again,he didn't wanna get up but his baby made him get up and pee,when he left his room in the living room was noise,he saw luggages and Kris ,Tao and Lay were all dresses up.

,,Where are you guys going?'' Lucan came in the door puzzled.

,,Oh Lu -ge,since we don't have anything to do the company let us go back to China and visit our familis.'' Tao told him happy because he can finely see his family.

,,Oh,I wanna go as well,I should stay here alone all day?When are you guys coming back?'' Lay felt pitty for the older but he misses his family as well.

,,Lu-ge don't worry,Chen and Xiumi are still here and I'm sure Jongin will be here soon as well,I will bring you anything from China,so don't be upset.'' Luhan nodded hugging them.

,,Well have a safe fly,be here soon.'' They all took good bye leaving Luhan alone home,Chen and Xiumin were home as well today so he is just him and his big belly.

The older sat down on the couch pulling his phone out calling someone,Jongin still didn't replay his texts so he stoped sending any.He waited for the other to answer rocking back and forth.

,,Yes sweetei?''

,,Mama...I'm lonely and I miss Jongin.'' Luhan broke down crying,he was scared and lonely now and who knows when Jongin will come back home.

,,What happened Luhan?Where is Jongin?''  His mother got worried when he heard his son crying so much,in the last time they got really close,she was more lovely to him and Luhan is talking all the time with her.

,,Jongin is busy and the rest went home so I'm all alone here thinking that I will give birth soon alone and I'm scared mama,I need you.''

,,Don't worry Luhan ,I'm coming there tomorrow with the first plane,just don't cry,is not good for you or the baby,mama loves you baby,you're strong okay?'' Luhan hummed in replay wipping his tears away.

,,Okay mama,come here soon,the doctor said that next week I will give birth and I want you next to me.''

,,I will sweetei just don't cry,see you tomorrow,be careful,call me if something happens again.''

,,Okay mama,see you tomorrow.'' Luhan hang up sitting there alone in the big apartament.

 

 

Luhan played all day,cleaning a little as much as his belly let him,he even cooked,to stay alone ,he got used with th others so much that his life will be boring if Exo won't exist anymore,but he will always have Jongin and Tyra now,he just hopes to see Jongin soon.

 

 

Jongin was running from one place to another,he saw Luhan's text,but he felt alseep when he left the company to the filming place,he was so tired,he had to smile and act like he is a 100% okay ,but deep down he was a mess,Luhan will pop soon and he should be next to his lover now more than anything but here he is doing his make up again.

 

,,Exo in ten minutes you need to be on stage!'' Jongin closed his eyes taking a big breath,just this one more show and then he will go home to his Luhan.

 

 

Luhan felt alseep when he felt someone moving him,his eyes popped open hoping to be Jongin but it was Xiumin.

,,You're back?But is your free day?'' Luhan stood up on his yawing.

,,Well yes but Lay called me saying that you got upset sitting here alone,so I came back,well I like it here better than home.'' Xiumin sat down next to him.

,,Thank you Minie,I was lonely and I hate to stay alone here,I made dinner you wanna eat?''Xiumin glanced at him stunned.

,,You made dinner?That bored were you?'' 

,,Yah!Stop Yes I was that bored.'' Luhan punched his arm laughing.

,,Okay Mr.Luhan let's see what you made.'' Xiumin helped him sit up.

,,You will love it!'' Luhan wanted to move when he felt a terrible pain in his belly.He bend over trying to breath normal.

,,Lu something happened?'' Xiumin got worried seeing Luhan like that.

,,No I'm not okay,this hurts to badly.'' What's happening now?

,,Should I call the ambulance?''

,,No I will be okay,is just cramps,Tyra is moving to much I think.'' But the pain made him to scream,Xiumin got scared,so he called Jongin but nothing,the younger was probably on stage.

,,Come let's sit down Luhan,do you need anything?!'' Xiumin made Luhan to sit,he was about to leave in the kitchen when he felt something down on the floor.

,,Lu did you just pee on you?''Luhan looked down seeing the big spot on his shorts and floor.His eyes got bigger.

,,Xiumin call my doctor,I think the baby is coming now!!!'' Xiumin's eyes got the same as Luhan ,this was it?Luhan will give birth now?

,,Xiumin CALL THE DOCTOR!!!'' Luhan was screaming in pain,yes this was it,Tyra will come now and hell the pain is like Jongin's mom told him.

 

 

 

Xiumin called the doctor and Jongin but the younger was missing so he just left him a text with ,,Come fast at the hospital Luhan is giving birth now!!!!!''

 

 

Hey Ho!! So the baby will be here soon ^^ enjoy this small chapter love u guys<3