15!

My baby girl.

It took Sehun some minutes to come back with the rest after he fainted,he thought that everything was just a bad dream but seeing Kyungsoo crying in Luhan's arm made him think again.

,,It wasn't a dream right?" Jongin shook his head slowly.

,,." Kyungsoo turned to the younger with murdering eyes.

,,??!!! That is all you can say?! You stupid little !!!" Kyungsoo rushed to Sehun,hitting his chest and crying louder.

,,I hate you Sehun for this! You said that nothing will happen and look! It did,I'm pregnant,how can I be pregnant?! I'm just a kid!!" Kyungsoo was crying louder and louder.

,,I'm sorry hyung! Please calm down you're making me worried,how can I know that you will end up pregnant as well?I thought that only Luhan hyung can be pregnant,I'm sorry again." Kyungsoo stop hitting him when Sehun wrapped his big hands around his shoulders.

,,I h-hate you Sehun,the company will kill us." Jongin and Luhan let out a deep breath,Kyungsoo was right but they accepted them so they can accept them as well.

,,Don't worry Soo,I'm sure the company will be okay,in the end,they was with us as well and they can't make you kill the baby." Luhan smiled but when he heard Tyra cry he rushed to the baby's room.

,,Yah hyung,they can't make you kill a baby,is not fair." Jongin smiled as well at the scared couple,SM is not that harsh so they will accept Kyungsoo like they did with them.

,,But maybe is okay to give up on the baby." Kyungsoo mumbled still hiding his face.

,,What?!" Jongin got angry,is Kyungsoo joking now?

,,I'm just a kid Jongin,I'm not like Luhan hyung,I'm scared and I don't know if I can can do this,maybe is better." Jongin wanted to replay back but Luhan did it for him.

,,You think that I'm not scared? I'm terrified,I don't even know what I'm doing or how she will grow up,hating us for being gay or loving us,I'm more scared that you think but when I look at her and see that sweet smile over her lips,it makes my day a hundret times more better,I get hope from that smile,it makes me belive that I'm doing the right ting and she is happy being here,so don't tell me that I'm not scared because is not true,but with Jongin's help we can make it,we are happy Soo." Kyungsoo moved from Sehun's shirt looking at his hyung.

Luhan was with Tyra in his arms that was smiling back at him.Kyungsoo wanted to hold back but he burst out crying again,Luhan was right,he can do this,but what about Sehun.

,,Don't worry hyung,we can make it,we're strong and our baby will be happy with us." Sehun backhugged him making Kyungsoo to feel much better.Luhan was right they can do this.

,,Thank you." Kyungsoo mumbled between tears.Tyra make a giggling sound,feeling as well when all was good again.

She fall asslep moments later on Luhan's lap as he and Jongin sat on the sofa alone.Sehun took Kyungsoo to their room because the vocalist was feeling sick and weak.

,,What do you think the campany will say?" Luhan asked as his head dropped on Jongin's shoulder.

,,I have no idea,but I hope something good,Kyungsoo will be broke if they will make him give up the baby." Jongin's hand brushed Luhan's hair slowly.

,,You know when we were like them,scared? I don't wanna go through that again." Luhan let out a yawn feeling tired as well.

,,I know Lu,but good for us we won't need to go through that again for now." Luhan was about yo fall asleep but his eyes popped open fast.

,,What,for now?! Kim ing Jongin,don't even think about it." Luhan sat up with Tyra as he walked away from Jongin.

,,Hey,what did I say wrong?!" Jongin walked after Luhan puzzled.

,,One baby is enough for me,if you want a brother or a sister for Tyra,you should get pregnant and go through the pain,I had enough!" Luhan placed the sleeping baby in her crib.

,,But hyung come one,it wasn't that bad,no?" Luhan glared at Jongin making him to gulp.

,,It was Jongin and you know that and for now ,I'm okay like this,thank you wery much,now move." Luhan pushed Jongin away walking to the bathroom.

,,Where are you going Lu?" 

,,To take a shower." Jongin smirket after him.

,,Can I come as well?" 

,,Go yourself Jongin!" Luhan shut the door angry,but as he was alone in the room he smiled,thinking about it again is not a bad idea,making Tyra a brother or a sister was a nice idea,but not now,he still needs to learn.

Luhan was ruffing his hair when he got to his room,Jongin was playing on his phone still pouting.

,,Why are you sulking Jongin?" Luhan took his sleeping pants and Jongin's shirt,crawling next to the younger.

,,I wanted to shower with you as well,hyung,you're so mean this days,I need you." Luhan raised an eyebrow.

,,Is little Jongin ? Ahh why didn't you say that?" Jongin turned his head with a dull expression.

,,Are you moking me now?" Luhan kissee his nose.

,,Yup." The older turned his back to Jongin giggling.

,,See! So mean hyung." Jongin turned his back as well crossing his arms.

,,I love you Jongin." Luhan felt Jongin's hand around his waist and a sweet kiss over his cheek.

,,I love you too hyung,good night." Jongin snuggled his face in the laters neck falling asleep,but Luhan was still thinking about Kyungsoo,he just hopes that all will be okay with him.

 

 

Kyungsoo was on bed facing the wall,he was scared of what will come next,this can't happen to him,he is a singer,he loves the stage so why this had to happen? He loves Sehun,the younger is funny and crazy but to have a baby with him and spend the rest of his life with him? 

Sehun was on his bed scared to say something because Kyungsoo is still the crazy hyung even if they like each other,he can hear him cry and that makes him sad,they should talk about it.

,,H-hyung?" Sehun wanted to go to him.

,,I just want to think Sehun,please." Sehun stop,he will leave him alone for now,it was better.

 ,,Okay hyung,but I'm always next to you don't forget that." Sehun left the room going to the livingroom,what should he do now?

The younger went to Suho room knowing that their leader will help him,he always does,Sehun knocked at the door going in.

Suho was on his phone,looking at some news about them,when he saw the door opening he looked up.

,,Sehun?" 

,,Hyung,I really need your help,what can I do with Kyungsoo to make him feel better?" Sehun sat down on the floor,he saw that Lay was fast asleep on the other bed.

,,Tell him how you feel,be there next to him and suport him like you always did,I don't know how this happened and why,but you need to be a grow up now and take resposability for what you did." Sehun knew that,but he was still scared of what will come next.

,, What do you think the company will say?" 

,,I have no ideea,but nothing good,be ready Sehun" Sehun nodded sitting up,he should go back.

,,Thanks hyung." Sehun walked out the room still angry on himself,Kyungsoo is not like Luhan,he likes being in Exo more than Luhan,this is his life and now with a baby he won't be able to sing and be him like before,but Suho was right,he needs to be next to him and suport him.

Whwn he got in the room,Kyungsoo was still facing the wall,Sehun sat next to him,wrapping his arm around his tummy.

,,Sehun?" Kyungsoo wiped his tears away.

,,Hyung,we did this together and I will be next to you for good and bad,I love you hyung,I wanna be happy next to you and our baby just like Jongin and Luhan hyung." Kyungsoo placed his hand over Sehun's hand feeling much better after hearing that.

,,Thank you." Kyungsoo closed his eyes letting Sehun to snuggle with him.

 

Days got by and Kyungsoo still didn't say anything to their manager,he was more and more sick with each day and his tummy was gettig bigger,it was strange how he was showing this fast,is because he's petite or because he's eating more than usually?He was scared to tell the company.

Luhan took him to the doctor one day becaus he was scared,why was Kyungsoo's belly so big after three months,maybe is not a baby and is something else but when the doctor told him that he will have twins,Kyungsoo fainted.What will he do with two babies,two boys.Luhan got scared and he called Jongin and Sehun to help him but the maknae didn't show up,Luhan asked puzzled where he is and Jongin told him that Sehun fainted as well.

After Kyungsoo and Sehun got from the shock they told the manager what happened,it was hard to hide his belly and soon he will be much bigger having two babies.Their manager had a break down when he heard that,how can another Exo member be pregnant again? Was that a joke? But when Kyungsoo showed him the ecografy he knew is no joke,once again they will need to tell the company what happened.The next day Sehun with Kyungsoo went to Sm to talk with them,Kyungsoo wanted to sing and he will sing.

 Luhan was with Chen home alone,the rest had work to do,Luhan was waiting for Kyungsoo and Sehun to come back and Chen was playing with Tyra on the floor,the baby girl was sitting now on her and she was giggling more every day,she was looking more and more like Jongin,her hark hair and eyes made her cute.She likes all of them but she loves Baekhyun,when she sees the vocalist,her smiles reaches her ears,Luhan always tease Jongin that Tyra will marry Baekhyun when she will be bigger and the dancer always glares at Baekhyun.She will marry a nice guy not Baekhyun,he is crazy,that is what Jongin always replays.

Luhan was walking from side to side,worried,they left hours ago,what happened?When he door finally opened,Kyungsoo went right to his room,head down.

Sehun walked in the same way,head down hiding his tears.

,,What did they say?!" Luhan asked scared,nothing good if they are like this.

Sehun let out a sigh as he sat down on the sofa.Chen took Tyra in his arms curious as well.

,,They told hyung to leave Exo because is too late to give up the babies or he can stay and place them for adoption,they yelled at me and him and talked bad so hyung decided that he will leave and I will leave as well,they told him that they can find someone else to take him place and that hurt him the most." Luhan got red with anger,how can they say that?!

,,Look after Tyra for me,I will be back." Luhan kissed her forehead rushing out the door,he stopped before Sm bulding more angry,Kyungsoo has a beautiful voice how can they say that they will replace him?Luhan walked pass Jongin as well not seeing him.

,,Lu? Hyung?!" Jongin run after him puzzled.

,,Hold up, what's wrong?" The dancer pulled his wrist making Luhan to stop walking.

,,They told Kyungsoo to leave because they don't need him in Exo!" Luhan turned angry,going to see the stupid asses that told Kyungsoo something like that.

Jongin runned after him when he saw Luhan this angry,he was angry as well,why did they told Kyungsoo to leave,he's part of Exo,a part of their grup.Luhan knocked at the door but he didn't wait for a replay,he burged in angry,seeing all of them sitting at the big table probably talking about Kyungsoo.

,,You can't make Kyungsoo leave! He's a part of Exo,just like me and the rest of us!" The same guy that told him to leave when he found out that he was pregnant sat up from his chair angry.

,,You better watch your mouth Luhan! We were okay with you and that was it,I don't care who he is or what he does,we need people to sing and make money for the company not make babies,we had it enough with this,Mr.Kyungsoo will leave and that is that!"

,,Okay,I will leave as well and Jongin will come with me and what do you think the others will do when they will find out? Stay to make money for the company?  I don't think so." Luhan was about to kill the guy when Jongin took his hand calming him down.

,,Luhan's ringt,Sehun will go with Kyungsoo for sure and with me and Luhan gone what do you think will happen? Be the best grup like now? I don't think so." The director clanched his fist because Luhan and Jongin were right,Exo is them and the fans will stop liking him if they will leave.

,,Okay,let's make a deal then,Kyungsoo will stay but if any of you gets pregnant again you need to work for the company forever,we will do to you anything we want and how we want it." That wasn't the best deal for them buy Luhan agreed with it,they need to do this for Kyungsoo and Sehun and for them all.

 

Kyungsoo was packing his things with tears in his eyes,this was it,no more Exo or singing but he will sing to his boys and maybe he will start to sing when they will be bigger,Sehun was next to him with all that he can do,he told Kyungsoo that he will come with him but the vocalist refused,he likes to see Sehun on stage,to see him dance and sing.Kyungsoo will stay home and he will show his babies their dad on Tv,he will be happy for the younger.

,,I wanna come with you hyung,please,I wanna be next to my boys and you." Kyungsoo smiled at him.

,,You will don't worry,but you need to do this for us,be the star that I can't be anymore and I will waith for you home with dinner every night so don't worry about me for nothing." Sehun let out a sigh knowing that he can't win against his hyung.

,,I love you hyung,don't forget that." Kyungsoo came to Sehun slowly because his tummy was getting bigger with each day.

,,I love you too Oh Sehun and our boys will be so happy with his dad." Sehun kissed his lips happy.

,,And his omma,she is the best." Kyungsoo smiled kissing him back.

,,I don't wanna interupt something but you're not leaving Soo." Kyungsoo and Sehun looked at the door seeing Luhan and Jongin smiling at them.

,,Hm? What do you mean?" 

,,I talked with the company and they are letting you stay Soo so stop sulking for nothing." Kyungsoo didn't knew hot to react,but he rushed to hug Luhan happy.

,,Thank you,thank you ,thank you!" Luhan smiled patting his back.

,,No need to just be happy." Kyungsoo wiped his tears away smiling really happy.

 

The next weeks were hard for them,Kyungsoo was in bad moods and scared of what will happen,he will give birth soon and he was driving all crazy,but nobody said anything,they just smiled like nothing happened,when the big day was there Sehun was at the company,when Jongin called him he run all the way to the hospital,he was panting hard but at the time he was there his sons were born.He started to cry out loud when he saw the two small,beautiful babies,Kyungsoo was happy as well,finally they were there and they were perfect.

,,Come Sehun,they wanna meet their dad." Sehun took one of the boys,as soon the baby was in his arms,his little hand hold his finger tight smiling,now he knows what Jongin felt when he hold Tyra for the first time.Tears of happines made way on his cheeks.

,,I love you Soo forever and ever." Sehun sat next to Kyungsoo and their other son.

,,We should name them Sehun."

,,Hm,do you have something in mind?" Kyungsoo shook his head.

,,I was thinking about,Min and Haru."

,,I like them Sehun,I really like them."

,,Then is done,hello Min,hello Haru,welcome into this crazy word." Kyungsoo placed his head on Sehun's sholder humming a song.This will be crazy.

 

Crazy was nothing,now with three babies in the dorm life was a hell.the company moved them in a bigger apartament,it was fun as well because with time,Tyra grew up nice and beautiful along Min and Haru,they like to run and play all day long,Luhan's mother moved with them so she can take care of the kids as Luhan and Kyungsoo do what they love,perfome for their fans.

One night Jongin told Luhan to take Tyra and go on a vacation,just them and their angel who was still in love with Baekhyun,the other night,Baekhyun wanted to kiss her cheek but she movd her head making the older to kiss her lips,her face was red and happy making Luhan to laugh hard.She was a sweet kid that makes their life wonderful.

Jongin took them on a island where nobody knew them,having the time of their life,what more do you need in life when you have the person you love next to you and a sweet angel in your life.

It was hard and it still is but when they come home every night and they see Tyra running to them,all the stress and tireness wanish away.

Luhan and Jongin moved out from the apartameny when the contract was over,hoping to live a quiet and a beautiful life like now.

 

 

Hey ho!! Is finally done! Is not the perfect chaper but is done!! Enjoy and thank you for reading my story<3 love you all!!!