8!

My baby girl.

Luhan was lost,his parents are coming from China,he’ll be dead,his parents will kill him and Kai and their unborn child.

 

Jongin was looking worried at Luhan that didn’t talk for the past three hours,he was blank,he didn’t react at anything.

 

Their manager told Jongin that Luhan’s parents are really strict,he didn’t knew that to do now.

 

 

,, Luhan,Kai,let’s go to the company,your parents are on their way there.’’ Luhan stood up still looking scared.

 

Kai took his hand squishing it,Luhan looked up at him starting to tear.Jongin pulled him hugging Luhan titght.

 

,,Lulu don’t worry I’m sure that everything will be fine.’’ Luhan started to cry hugging him more tight.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Suho were looking pitiful at the two,they knew how much Jongin loves Luhan and its wrong to break them apart.

 

,, Hyung, Luhan hyung will die if his parents will take him back.’’ Baekhyun told Suho looking down.

 

,, I know Baek but they need to fight for their love and baby.’’ Baekhyun nooded going to his room.

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Jongin left their dorm with heavy steps.Luhan was in the van looking out the window his belly.

 

 

He didn’t knew what to do ,if his parents will find out about the baby they’ll have a shocke,he loves Jongin and he doesn’t want to leave Exo.

 

 

When they got in front of SM building they got a bigger shock,they didn’t expect too see so many fans with banners with Kailu name.

 

,, Oh my God Jongin,w-what’s this?’’Luhan was afraid to leave the van.

 

,, Come Luhan don’t be scared,we need to get in SM.’’ When Jongin and Luhan got out the van the fans started to scream their names.

 

Luhan was shocked all the girls came to them trying to hug them,he wanted to sit down and cry,but he felt Jongin’s hand pulling him so he felt safe,Luhan looked down going into SM building.

 

,, Luhand don’t worry I’m here.’’ Luhan hugged Jongin tight.He never wanted to let go.

 

 

 

They were both in Lee Soo-man office,they were looking down not saying anything.

 

 

 

,,Luhan,Jongin you better have a good idea about what to say because this is not what I was thinking when I accepted your relationship,you two have disappointed me.’’ Lee Soo-man was angry,he had an idea what to do about this.

 

 

,,Luhan!’’ Luhan saw just black in front of him,his mom was here.

 

Lee Soon-man stood up looking at his angry mother.

 

,,Please sit down lady Xi.’’ Jongin looked at her face when she looked at him,a very cold shiver passed down his back.

 

,, I don’t want to sit down,I want to take Luhan away from here!’’  She went to Luhan pulling him up.

 

,,Mama!Don’t!’’ Luhan looked at her starting to cry.

 

Jongin looked at them not understanding anything,his mother was talking only in Chinese.

 

,, You disgrace me Luhan! I send you here because you wanted to learn and you did what?You found a boyfriedn?Now everyone knows you’re gay!’’  She was squishing his arm tight.

 

,, Mama stop,please,you’re hurting me!’’ Jongin didn’t like this,Luhan is his boyfrined and he’s pregnant.

 

,, STOP!’’ Jongin yelled making them all look at him.Mrs.Xi let go on Luhan’s hand going to Jongin slaping him hard.

 

,, You better shut up,or I’ll make you pay for this,is all your fault because Luhan is gay here in this mess.’’ She told Jongin in a perfect Korean.

 

 

Jongin was looking stunned at her,she just slaped him?

 

,,Mama stop! Is more complicated than yout think!’’  Lee Soon-man was looking at the drama and he was to old for this.But is a family bussined now and he wants to see how much Jongin loves Luhan,and he does love him.

 

,, I’ll never leave Luhan,even if you hate us I don’t care,I love Luhan!’’ Mrs.Xi was super angry ,she wanted to kill Jongin and Luhan.

 

,, Never!Luhan let’s go now,you’ll pack everything and we’ll leave back to China!’’

 

Luhan was looking down at his belly smiling,he need to do this for his baby girl.

 

,, Mama I’m sorry for everything,I always was a bad son for you,but something wonderful happened with me,and I’ll fight for it,I love Jongin mama,he’s perfect for me and my baby girl.’’ His mother looked puzzled at him.

 

,, Baby girl?’’ Luhan smiled his belly.

 

,,Yes mama I’m pregnant almost in five months.’’ His mother sat down looking schocked at him.

 

,, W-what?How?When?’’ She didn’t know what to say about this.

 

,, Mama try to understant that I’m gay and I’ll die like this,I’ll die next to Jongin and my baby girl.’’ Luhan wiped his tears smiling,he loves Jongin and he’ll show that to everyone.

 

Mrs.Xi looked at Lee Soon-man nodding to her,so everything was real?

 

,,Mama I know you never loved me,but I found someone that loves me for real and I won’t give up even if you take me back I still have this baby.Forgive me because I never was the son you wanted but this is me and I’ll never change.’’ His mother started to cry pulling Luhan into a tight hug.

 

,,Luhan mama loves you,I’m sorry for what I did to you,I know now that love is real and If he makes you happy,I’ll be next to you,I’m sorry my son.’’  They both started to cry making Jongin to look at them puzzled.He really needs to learn chinese.

 

 

,,Mr.Soo-man,I’ll leave Luhan in your care,take good care of him and the baby,and you boy.’’ Jongin looked at her tense.

 

,, You better love my son all your life or I’ll make you suffer next time,and Luhan you and Jongin better never have or I’ll cut your off!’’ Jongin and Luhan looked stunned at the lady.

 

Jongin gulped nodding slowly still shocked,yup from now with Luhan is no no.

 

 

,, I’ll take my leave now but Luhan call me when your about to give birth because I want to be here next to you.’’ Luhan nodded smiling at his mom.

 

 

Mrs.Xi kissed his forehead,leaving after he bowed to Mr.Soon-man.

 

 

Luhan and Jongin stood down sighing,who ever thought that just from one night of this fiasco will happen.

 

,, So boys now is time to talk about the photos,you want to tell the people what happened or you want to come up with a story?’’ Lee Soon-man asked them.

 

,, I think is better to lie because people are crazy and I’m sure if they find out about the baby they’ll go even more crazy,so is better to say that is was just a play.’’ Jongin was right,the fans loves them and is better to lie,is better for the baby.

 

,, Then you two go home and leave everything to me,I know what to do,your manager will tell you what will happen tonight.’’ Jongin helped Luhan up bowing to him.

 

 

 

Lee Soon-man looked at them and he felt pity,after all they were just kids,and they worked so much to be here,that’s why he helps them.

 

 

 

 

When Luhan and Jongin got out the bulding the fans were gone,Luhan shinged in relief,he just wants to go home and take a bath and relax.

 

The stress in not good to the baby,him and Jongon said that in public they’ll act normal,not holding hands or looking at each other,it was better.

 

They have all the time home to cuddle and kiss,if Lee Soon-man wants to help them is good.

Luhan was happy now because his mother accepted him,she finely said to him those three words that he always wanted to hear.

 

 

,, Luhan I love you!’’ Luhan looked up seeing Jongin smiling at him.

 

,, I love you more Jongin and thank you.’’ Jongin send him a flying kiss.

 

 

Even if Jongin was still a kid he’s different now,is the second time when Jongin stood up for their love,so everything was real,everything will be okay he just hopes for.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They got to the dorm where Suho was waithing for them worried.Baekhyun was sleeping on the couch next to Chanyeol and Xiumin was looking at Tv,the rest were in their room sleeping.

 

,, Were home!’’ Jongin helped Luhan to take off his shoes.

 

,, Jongin,Luhan hyung what happened?Are you two okay?’’ Luhan smiled at the guardian angel.

 

,, Yes Suho we’re okay now,my mom got a shocke but eventually she accepted what happened.’’

 

,, Yah she told me never to have with Luhan or she’ll cut my off.’’Jongin said pouting like a kid.

 

,, Ha,ha,ha!She really said that?’’ Suho started to laugh waking Baekhyun up.

 

,, Oh Hyung you’re home and you’re alive!’’ Luhan started to laugh,Baekhyun was still Baekhyun.

 

,, Yes Baek,everything is fine,Lee Soon-man-si didn’t kill us for now,and my mom is okay with the baby but not with Jongin’s .’’Baekhyun looked puzzled at him.

 

,, Jongin’s ?Why?’’

 

,, She told me never to have with Luhan or she’ll cut my off and if I remember,SM told me the same.’’ Jongin pouted again sitting down on the couch.

 

Baekhyun started to laugh,making the others to laugh as well.Luhan went to Jongin sitting on his lap.

 

,, Jongin don’t worry about your ,I’ll still love you.’’Jongin started to laugh kissing Luhan’s lips.

 

 

,,Guys guys look!’’ Suho told pointing to the Tv.

 

 

 

,,It seems that Kai and Luhan never had a relationship,SM entertaiment came out and told that Luhan and Kai were shopping for their cordy noona that is pregnant and Luhan was just showing his clothes.But we’re still wathing you two.’’Luhan and Kai sighet in relief,Lee Soon-man was the best.

 

 

 

 

Now they just need to act normal,Luhan will be more with Xiumin and Kai with Sehun like always,well until he’ll give birth.

 

But their love will always be real even if they need to hide it.

 

Hey ho^^ I miss kailu so much >< but fighting to Exo new comeback