2!

My baby girl.

Luhan was in front of the door,he was afraid to enter the dorm, what will happen to him now? How will he say to the boys that he will have a baby? This was it,he need’s to take responsibility.

Luhan inhaled deeply and opened the door, when he entered the dorm their manager was very worried,  when he saw Luhan, he came embracing him.

,, Luhan ! Where were you? You ran away from the hospital and I was worried about you, are you okay?’’

,, Sorry manager , I didn’t know how to react.’’ The manager looked at him and his head.

,, Luhan you have to tell them and the company needs to know what happens! Im sorry Luhan but this is something seriously.’’

‚, I need to tell them now?’’  Luhan was afraid to tell the truth, his manager nodded and looked with pity at him.

Luhan inhaled deeply and entered the room where the others were waiting, Xiumin looked first at him.

,, Oh Luhan you’re home,how are you feeling?’’  Kris asked worried.

,, Guys please listen carefully what happened okay? And please don’t judge him.’’ All looked at Luhan who was with his head down played with the edge of his shirt.

,, I don’t know how to start this but I guess directly it is better.’’ Luhan could’t look into their eyes and tell them the news.

,, I’m pregnant.’’ The whole room left quietly, Luhan prepared to be judged but Lay came first and embraced him.

,, I’m here for you Luhan ge, I don’t know how something like this happened but I'm here for you.’’ Luhan looked at him starting to cry.

,,What will the company say about this?’’ Xiumin asked worried and he was curious to know who's behind Luhan's pregnancy.

,, We'll find out when we go back to Korea, it looks like it will be sooner than we wanted.’’ They all looked at Luhan who was still with his head down.

,, Is okay hyung I know that the company will understand.’’ Chen said still shocked.

,, Luhan go to your room and relax, you need it.’’ Luhan nodded and went to his room.When he enter the room sat on the bed and thought if he wants to tell Jongin about this.

Jongin worked so hard for his career, and if the company will find out about their relationship,they will surely kick tem both out,it  was his fault, because he loved him ,if he refuse to make love to him, none of this would have happened and everything was fine.

Luhan began patting his tummy and tears started to flow on his cheek. This was the hardest decision of his life.

,, Baby we sould tell Jongin appa that he will be a father?Hmm? I want him to know but I’m afraid.’’ Luhan started smiling at the thought that he'll have a baby with Jongin that he loves.

,, Baby can you be a girl,I really want a baby girl ,so please be a girl.’’ Luhan sighed and looked at his phone where was a picture of Jongin.

,, Jongin-ah I love you but I think is beter that you will not know about this,be the star that I want to be.’’ Luhan kissed the phone and fell asleep.

 

 

Ring Ring!

 

Luhan woke up when he heard his phone ringin,he looked at the caller and it was Jongin,his heard began to beat very fast but he didn’t answer.

,,Luhan why don’t you answer it? He called four times now.’’ Luhan looked at the door and it was Xiumin.

,,I don’t fell very good now and I don’t want him to worry about me.’’  Xiumin sat down on the bed and looked who is calling.

,, So is Kai?’’ Luhan looked down and nodded his head slowly.

,,Oh! So what will you do now?’’

,,I don’t know Mini,because he is a kid, Jongin is a kid! What will he do with a kid?’’

,,Luhan he need’s to know,he is the father after all,and I know that he loves you,don’t be afraid Luhan.’’ Xiumin hugged him and Luhan started crying.

,, I…I…I don’t want them to kick him out from Exo, Mini I love him so much but what if the company kick us bouth out from Exo? What will we do with a baby and no job? I’m afraid for him.’’ Xiumin embraced him more patteing his head.He didn’t like to see Luhan so weak.

,, Shhhh…Calm down ,I know that ewerything will be okay,but you need to tell him when we’ll go back to Korea.’’ Luhan didn’t say anything he just thought about Jongin and he heard that he got a text,he took the phone and Jongin sent him a text.

 

,,Luhan what hapened with you?Are you okay?Please answer me.’’

,,Call him Luhan and you will fell better.’’ Xiumin stood up and left Luhan alone to talk with Jongin,Luhan inhaled deeply and he called Jongin, after the first ring he answered the phone.

,, Luhan are you okay?’’ When he heard his worried voice, Luhan began to sob.

,, Luhan are you crying? What’s hapening?’’  His heart was bething so fast ,maybe Xiumin was right,Jongin love him and he needs to know about the baby.

,, Yah Jongin ,I’m okay just that something hapened and I don’t fell good.’’

,, What? Are you okay? Tell me what’s wrong.’’

,, I will tell you when I will come to Korea next week okay?’’

,,Next week?That soon? I miss you so much.’’ Luhan began to smile when he heard Jongin saing that he misses him.

,, I miss you as well Jongin.’’

,, Okay Lulu we talk again tomorow okay? Take good care, I don’t want you to be sick,good night and I love you.’’

,,Good night Jongin,I love you as well.’’ Xiumin was right he felt better now, Luhan looked at his belly and began to smile.

,, Baby ,I don’t know if appa will still love me after he knows but I love you and I will do everything to see you happy.’’ Luhan felt asleep. Xiumin entered the room and sat on the bed looking at the sleeping figure of Luhan.

,,I hope Jongin will still love you Luhan because I love you and maybe I can be the baby appa for you.’’ Xiumin bent down and kissed his forehead slowly.

,, Good night Luhan,I hope you’ll have the happy ending that you deserve.’’  Xiumin laid in his bed and he slept as well.

 

The week went faster than he wanted and now Luhan was in Korea’s airport where fans were waiting already.

Everyone shouts their name, he’ll miss all that is happening now,he entered the van and together they went to the dorm.

Luhan was stressed, was more than stressed, the closer he got to the dorm the faster his heart beat, his hands began to sweat and felt that he hade to vomit. Xiumin saw him and he squeeze his hand lightly, Luhan looked at him worried.

,, Don’t worry I’m here for you,just be strong.’’ Luhan tried to smile but he was afraid.

When they arrived in front of the building, his heart beating so hard and fast that he didn’t heard anything else,he climbed the stairs with a heavy heart and entered the house together with the rest of Exo-M.

,,Oaa,guis you’re here at last.’’ Suho said happy,when they heard him the rest of Exo-K come out from their rooms.

,, Welcome back guys.’’ They all greeted each other,but Luhan was looking for Jongin that was not in the livin room.

,, Hmm? Suho,where is Kai?’’ Luhan asked shy.

,, Oh Kai is out,he had to film something with Taemin,he will come home later.’’ Luhan was disappointed when he heard but nodded and sat down on the couch. He missed the dancer, he wanted to come home and hug him telling him how much he loves him.How will Kai react to the news that he will fiind out today?

 

Luhan was in his own world, everything around him stopped when he heard the front door open, and the voice of Kai who said that he came home.

,, Kai come here Exo-M is home.’’ The whole room was spinning with Luhan and he didn’t even know what to say when he saw Kai's face.

Both stood and looked at each other, Kai has taken the first step and took his hand pulling him into their room.

Xiumin looked at them and he felt jealous but pray that everything will be fine between them,he loved Luhan and wanted to see him happy, even if is not next to him.

 

Kai locked the door and hugged Luhan with all his strength, Luhan feels seif and in love again.

,, Luhan I miss you so much every night I wanted to see you next to me and now you’re here.’’ Luhan embraced him inhaling his scent.

,, I miss you as well Jongin.’’ But Luhan gently pushed him.

,,I need to tell you somethig Jongin.’’ Kai looked at him scared.

,, What is it Luhan? You don’t fell okay?’’ Luhan couldn’t look into his eyes, and see what expression he’ll make when he’ll find out the truth .

,, Do you remember when I told you that I was sick?’’  Jongin nodded.

,, Well I wasn’t sick.’’ Kai looked at him puzzled.

,,What do you meen that you’re not sick? What hapened?’’ Luhan turned his back to him beganing to cry.

,, Plase don’t hate me Jongin,I love you and I want you to still love me after this.’’ Kai stayed in place and didn’t know what it is about.

,, Just tell me Luhan I will be here always.’’ Luhan has gathered all the forces and said,he said what bother him for so many weeks.

,, Jongin I’m pregnant with your child.’’

  

 

 

hello here is the second chapter^^

Don't foreget to comment upvote and subscribe^^  Bye Bye ...love ya^^