6!

My baby girl.

Luhan and Jongin were bouth with their heads on the kitchen table, sighing from five to five minutes.

 

Sehun and Suho were looking at them puzzled.

 

,, Hmm Luhan,Jongin what happened,since you two came home you didn’t move from the same spot at all,and that was three hours ago.’’ Suho asked them worry but he got just a sigh in return.

 

,,Hyung tell something ,I’m going crazy here! What happened?!’’ Luhan just shook his head making Sehun to pout.

 

Suho saw their manager passing by the kitchen so he called his name.

 

,, Yes Suho something happened?’’ Their manager asked him worried.

 

,, Can you tell me what happened with the two of them?’’ Suho showed with his finger the two who sigh again.

 

,, Oh Luhan and Jongin are still there? Hahahaha! This two are so stupid and I’m upset because I didn’t record Jongin’s mother when she told Luhan about the pregnancy.’’ When he remembered the event this morning, the manager started lauging.

 

,, Something bad happened?Jongin’s parents reacted bad?’ Suho asked him worried.

 

,, Hahahahaha! No but when they wanted to tell Jongin’s parents about the pregnancy, because the emotions, Luhan throw up in the family vase! Hahahaha!’’

 

,, Is not funny.’’ Luhan sad in a wisper still with his head down.

 

,, Yes is funny,you should have seen Jongin’s face when he looked at his mother.’’

 

,, How they found out in the end?’’ Sehun asked amused,this story seems interesting.

 

,, After she recovered from the shock, Jongin’s mother asked Luhan is he feels okay, but Jongin told her that's normal for someone who is pregnant, when she understood what her son meant,she fainted.’’

 

,, Really Jongin? Your mom fainted? And what about your dad?’’

 

,,He congratulated him,after he returned from shock,but after Ms. Kim woke up, she held a three-hour theory,telling them that this is bad,but she finally accepted beginning to tell Luhan how painful is to bring a baby on this world.That was the most funny think I ever saw.Hahaha!’’

 

,, I don’t want to give birth,the painnnn!’’ Luhan sad shaking his head.

 

Jongin lifted his head up looking at Luhan with pity.

 

,, I’m sorry Lulu,I don’t want you to suffer.’’ Jongin slowly his head.

 

,, It's your and mothers fault!’’ Luhan sad angry.

 

,,The pain, and every word your mother sad haunts me, I HATE YOU Kim Jongin!’’  Luhan stood up leaving the house.

 

 

Jongin,Sehun and Suho were to shocked to say something else,this was the first time Luhan raised his voice to someone.

 

,, Hmm Jongin what did your mother actualy sad to him?’’Suho asked curious.

 

,, Hyung ,please don’t make me repeat what my mom told him,No the pain!’’ Jongin sad with a scared face.

 

,, I don’twant Luhan to suffer that much.’’  The dancer stood up from the chair leaving to his room.

 

 

He took the laptop in the bed looking on the internet thinks about pregnancy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan was on the bench in the park near their dorm, the things Ms. Kim told him , really shocked him, now he understood that he knows nothing about children or pregnancy.

 

How will he handle with two children, considering that Jongin is still a child?

 

Now he was thinking that maybe it was better to give up his child,But this was a wonder, how can he think like this?

 

,, Why is my life so complicated?’’ Luhan have bowed his head sighing again.

 

,, Hey young boy.’’ Luhan heard a voice and looked up, he saw an old lady who was smiling at him, giving him an Ice Cream.

 

,, Ajuma? Not I couldn’t take it.’’ Luhan tried not to drool too much after the Ice Cream.

 

,, Oh boy don’t worry! Now eat it until she won’t melt down.’’ The lady sad down next to him .

 

,, Thank you.’’ Luhan startet to eat the Ice Cream smiling.

 

,, Do you fell better now sweetei?’’ Luhan looked at her smiling nodding happy.

 

,, Yes thank you so much for this.’’

 

,, Be careful don’t eat that fast,is not good for the baby.’’ Luhan choked when he heard the lady.

 

,, But how?’’ The lady smiled at him.

 

,, Sweetei when you’re this old you can see when someone is happy, sad, pregnand,and now you’re all of those.I don’t know how this happened but you need to be happy about this.’’ Luhan looked down at his Ice Cream.

 

,, I don’t know what am I, I’m scared I won’t lie,I’m a kid myself,but I fell happy when I think that here inside me is a baby,something is living inside me,but at the same time what will I do with a baby?’’ The pregnand started to cry.

 

,, Belive me is scary for womens as well but you need to be strong sweetei,you don’t need to be upset about this.Can I ask you a quesion?’’ The honey hair nooded slowly.

 

,, The father of the baby loves you?’’ Luhan looked up at the lady puzzled.

 

,, Yes? He is all the way with me why?’’

 

,, Because that means a lot,see you’re not alone,now stop crying and finish your Ice Cream.’’ The lady smiled at him his hair.

 

 

 

 

Luhan feels good in the company of the old lady and she was right,Jongin was there for him,like all Exo’s members,so why cry? Because the pain?

 

 

When Luhan remembered what Jongin’s mother sad he sigh again.

 

,,I’m so dead.’’ Luhan took his good bye from the lady hoping to see her again.

 

 

 

He just walked slowly home thinking about what the fans will say about this?What his parents will say to this?Jongin’s parents were okay in the end but what about his parents?

 

He didn’t want to think what his dad will do to him,Kill ? Strangle? Kill Jongin as well?

 

 

,, I hate my life now but I love you princess,and I promise that I’ll protect you.’’ Luhan got in the dorm slowly,the others were sleeping at this hour.

 

 

He opened the door to his room where he found Jongin sleeping with the laptop on his lap.Luhan started to smile.

 

,, He is so cute.’’ The pregnand went to him taking the laptop but he was curious to see what he was looking at,when Luhan saw all the sited his heart started to beat very fast.

 

Jongin was really worried for him,it seems that he old Lady was right,he hase Jongin next to him all the time.

 

Luhan smiled and he snuggle next to Jongin kissing his lips slowly,Jongin opened his eyes looking puzzled at Luhan.

 

,, Did I woke you up?’’ The dancer pulled him to his chest.

 

,, Nop, where have you been?I was worried.’’Luhan put his head on Jongin’s chest smiling.

 

,,I was thinking and I’m sorry for yelling at you.’’ Jongin kissed the tip of his head.

 

,, Is okay I understand perfectly,and I’m sorry again.’’ Luhan looked up at him.

 

,, Why are you sorry?’’

 

,, Because the pain?’’ Luhan remembered what his mom sad, hiding his face on Jongon’s chest.

 

,, Please don’t rememeber me that,I’ll have nightmares about that.’’

 

,, Hahahaha yah me two.’’ They laugh together,Jongin kissed Luhan’s lips slowly.

 

,, Hmm J..Jongin.’’ Luhan moaned in the kiss.

 

,, Lulu are you ?’’ Jongin smirked at him.

 

,, Y..yah don’t look at me like that.’’ Luhan’s face was all red.

 

,, Why not?’’ Jongin kissed his lips again making Lihan to melt,he needed this now.

 

 

 

 

 

Their night ended up making love like the first night when they say I love you for the firts time,the night that get them in trouble.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello I'm back with this story^^ and I wanna tell u that I miss Luhan so much T^T

 

But he will always be my nr.1 bias <3 love kailu all the way^^

 

Bye bye Now