1!

My baby girl.

,, Kai I love you.’’ Luhan told Kai and he expected that Kai to reject him but he came and embraced him.

 

,,Luhan I love you as well.’’ Luhan looked at him and he didn’t believe what he hears,this was the fappiese day of his life.

 

 

Kai leaned over and kissed him on the lips and Luhan deepened the kiss, Kai laid him down on the bed and stood over him.

 

Their night was full of passion the pain and pleasure the love and desire everything they felt for each other, was happiness because both love each other and waited for this day to hapen.

 

Kai looked at Luhan’s face sleeping peacefully beside him,he couldn’t believe that Luhan loves him. The first time he saw Luhan he felt that he loves him and now Luhan was near him.

 

 

Luhan woke up and was glad that Kai love him just as he loves him. The two looked at each other and were happy.

 

,, Good morning Lulu.’’ Luhan smiled and coddle to his chest.

 

,, Good morning Kai.’’ Kai kissed him on the forehead and both remained in bed embrace.

 

,, Kai you think we should tell them that we're together?’’ Kai sat and thought if it is a good idea.

 

,,I don’t know Lulu ,but let’s just wait a bit.’’ Luhan nodded and ,he was happy to be able to sit and hug him.

 

 

,, Boys wake up and come to the living room.’’ They heard their manager yelled at them.

 

 

,, Lulu we need to wake up now.’’ Luhan looked at him and pounted.

 

,, I don’t want to wake up,is so good here with you.’’

 

,, I kow but duty calls .’’ Luhan wanted to get up but felt a terrible pain in the lower back.

 

,, Auch!!  Oh it hurt’s.’’ Kai looked at him and gave him a pain pill and started to massage his back.

 

,,oAA is so good,you’re the best.’’ Kai kissed the back of the neck and Luhan started smiling.

 

The two dressed and left the room and went to the living room where the rest were waiting with their manager.

 

,, So now that all of you are here I have an important announcement to make.’’ They all looked questioningly at their manager.

 

,, Tomorrow we'll start promoting and Exo-m will start promoting in China for two months.’’ When they heard Luhan and Kai looked one at the other shocked, not now when they have confessed the love one another, now they should stay separated for two months?

 

,, Now go and pack your luggage and tomorrow morning we leave for China.’’ Their manager came out of the house and Kai with Luhan went in their room.

 

,,Kai I don’t want to leave now,I love you and I don’t want to stay separated for two months.’’ Luhan began to cry and Kai was upset as well.

 

,, Luhan we have phones we will call each other,is just two months,okay?’’ Kai embraced him and Luhan nodded.

 

 

 

 

That night Luhan and Kai didn’t sleep they just talk and laugh and when the morning came the Exo-m were gone, the two have promised that they will call every night to talk.

 

 

Luhan reached their bedroom from china and was not feeling too well ,he went to his room that he shared with Xiuamin and sat in bed, he was sick and thought that because the plane he’s ill so he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

,, Luhan ,wake up.’’ Luhan felt that someone moves him,and he open his eyes slowly.

 

,, Xiumin? What hapened?’’

 

,,Let’s eat,because tomorow morning we have rehearsal,come.’’ Luhan felt hungry and went too kitchen to eat.

 

Luhan looked strange at the food and he usually does not eat chicken but now it looks great so he took a piece of chicken and started to eat Xiumin saw and looked strangely at him.

 

,, Luhan you eat chicken? You hate chicken.’’

 

,,I know but is really good.’’ Xiumin nodded and looked at Luhan how he was eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan slept that night but in the morning he woke up and felt that he need to throw up so he went to the toilet and began to vomit,Xiumin heard him and he wake up.

 

,, Luhan are you okay? What hapened?’’ Luhan flushed the toilet and washed his face.

 

,, Maybe the chicken from last night wasent good .’’ Xiumin helped him to go back into the room and Luhan sat on the bed.

 

,, You’re okay now? Do you need something?’’ Luhan shook his head.

 

,, No I’m okay now. Let's get ready to go to rehearsal.’’ Xiumin looked worryed at him and something was wrong with Luhan. But Luhan was fine all day and he was happy when he came home at night Kai was calling him,he gladly took the phone and answered.

 

,, Hi Kai I miss you so much.’’ He heard how Kai was laughing on the other end.

 

,,Hi baby I miss you too,how are you?’’ Luhan was on the bed and plays with the ​​blouse buttoned.

 

,, I’m okay ,just tired because we rehears today.’’

 

,, Yah me two,I’m so tired,I miss you ,I hope you will come back soon.’’

 

,, I hope too,now I need to sleep our manager yelled at us.’’

 

,, Ha..Ha..Ha okay Lulu we talk again tomorow ,I love you baby,good night.’’

 

,, Good night Jongin love you too,Bye Bye.’’  Luhan was happy, but his happiness didn’t last long ,in the morning he began to vomit again and Xiumin began to wory for him and Luhan started to worry as well, it been two weeks and he was in the same state, every morning he woke up and vomited and Xiumin was tired of seeing him so pale every day, Luhan for fear of vomit prefer not to eat anything, and he looks terrible so Xiumin decided to tell their manager to take him to the hospital.

 

,, Luhan get dressed we’re going to the hospital,you look very sick and your members worry for you.’’ Luhan nooded and together with their manager went to the hospital.

 

 

When they arrived at the hospital a nurse took him in one of the rooms and took blood for testing and told him to wait so he waited for twenty minutes and when he saw the doctor entered the room his heart began to beat very fast.

 

,,Ms. Luhan I have a bad news for you and good news which do I start?’’ Luhan looked at him and he was afraid to hear the result.

 

,, Tell me the bad news.’’  The doctor looked at him and inhaled deeply.

 

,, You’re pregnant.’’ Luhan looked at the doctor puzzled, he didn’t understand if he heard right.

 

,, What do you meen that I’m pregnet?I’m a boy I can’t be pregnet.’’

 

,, Yah doc,how is this possible?’’ The manager asked shocked as Luhan.,, And since when are you ual active?’’ Luhan turned red and looked at his hand.

 

,, The good news is you can get rid of it if you want.’’ Luhan when he heard he looked at the doctor.

 

,, What? But how ,NO! This is a miracle, and a mistake but is my child ,how to get ride of him?’’ Luhan was mad and wanted to leave the hospital, so he went out the door and started running out of the hospital.The doctor looked at his manager and handed a sheet.

 

,, I don’t know what to say about it but I did the test three times and each time came the same, so watch him, I think he's the most confusing now and needs understanding and good luck.’’ The manager thanked him and went in search of Luhan.

 

 

 

 

Luhan came in one of the parks and sat down and tears ran down his cheek he’s  head was on her hands and crying, he couldn’t believe how something like this happened,he worked all his life to be a celebrity and now he will have a baby with Kai ,but Kai is a baby  what he will do with a baby? He like babys?

 

Luhan was in his own world when he felt a hand on his head and when he raised his head he saw a beautiful baby girl smiling at him.

 

,, Gege why are you crying?’’ Luhan looked at her and he began to smile.

 

,, Hello there ,what is your name?’’ The girl went to him and wiped away his tears with her ​​tiny little hands.

 

,, I’m Tyra how about you Gege?’’

 

,, I’m Luhan.’’ Luhan stood and looked how beautiful is the girl and thought of his child and his dream of being a star.

 

,, Luhan gege don’t cry okay?’’ Luhan nooded and the girl left.

 

 

 

Luhan looked at his belly and began to caress the baby that was not born yet.

,, Baby mama loves you ,even if appa will not want you I will do everithing to see you happy, I'll give up my star life for you.’’ Luhan wiped the tears and went to the dorm a new beginning starts now.

 

 

Hello^^ the first chapter is here...hihihi ...Enjoy bye bye<3