5!

My baby girl.

Luhan opened his eyes slowly, looking around him, trying to understand where he is,but he saw only white walls, he was still dizzy, but he tried to remember what happened.

,,Oh Mr. Luhan,you woke up.’’ Luhan heard a voice and looked too the door seeing a man dressed in white robe.

,, Where am I? What happened?’’ Luhan tried to stand up but felt a pain in his belly.

,, Be careful Mr.Luhan,Kai told me everything that happened,we should talk.’’ Luhan looked panicked at the doctor.

,, My name is Hungmin,and from today I’ll be your doctor, first congratulations but if you want your baby to be born in nine months, you have to take care of yourself, your body is not like that of a woman, in you there is something that shouldn’t be so in the moment when you got hit the baby reacted more sensitive.’’ Luhan was with his head down looking at his belly.

,, Will I be able to give birth to my baby?’’ Luhan asked the doctor his tummy.

,, I hope Luhan,I don’t know because this is the first time I see a pregnant boy, let's do an ultrasound to see how is the baby.’’ Luhan nodded remembering something.

,, But where is Jongin?’’

,, He promotes today,he was here all day but your manager came to take him.’’

,, Oh! Okay.’’ Luhan was disappointed in a way but Jongin hase to do his job.

Luhan got out of bed, following the doctor in the next room.

 

 

,, Sit on your back and lift up your shirt.’’ Luhan did exactly what the doctor said, he hoped that at his first ultrasound Jongin to be near him.

The doctor put gel on his belly, causing him to flinch.

,, Do you feel okay? it hurts?’’ The doctor asked panicked.

,, I’m okay is just cold and I got scared.’’ Luhan looked at his packs that will disappear soon.

,, So now let's see the baby.’’ Luhan looked puzzled at the screen.

,,Oh look here!You see Luhan? This is yout baby.’’ The doctor showed him a black dot on the screen.

,, My baby.’’ His tears started to flow down on his temples.

,, Yes Luhan ,that is your baby,you're pregnant in four weeks.’’ Luhan looked happy at the monitor ,the baby was true, he was there, but he was curious about one thing.

,, When will I be able to know what it is?’’

,,Hmmm usually after three months of pregnancy, you have to wait a bit.’’ Luhan looked pounting at his belly.

,, Now let's take a picture to show it to Jongin no? I'm sure he wants to see the baby.’’ Luhan nodded happily.

 

 

 

 

After Luhan told the doc about the throw up symptoms,when he found out that until three months he’ll throw up ,Luhan was shocked, so another two months of sickness.

Jongin's method with pickles work, mostly, but the baby hate the smell of perfume and Chanyeol, it was so weird, every time he saw ther,he throw up, but the baby loves Baekhyun,It's to weird.

Luhan was happy that the baby will have ten brothers who will love him too much.

 

The vocalist looked at the photo smiling like an idiot, but deep down he was scared because he didn’t know how he’ll handle a baby and promoting, he sighed slowly.

,, Lulu are you okay?’’ Luhan looked towards the door when he heard Jongin’s voice,starting to smile.

,, I’m sorry because I wasn’t here when you woked up but I hade to be on stage.’’Jongin came to him, taking him by the hand.

,, Is okay,the company accepted the baby that is important.’’ Luhan moved aways and Jongin cuddle next to him.

,, Look Jongin,is our baby.’’ Luhan showed him the picture.

Jongin took the pictures with trembling hands, when he saw the picture,the dancer began to cry Luhan looked at him panicked.

,, Jongin? What happened? Are you okay?’’

,, Thank you Lulu for this joy,this is the most wonderful thing that happened in my life,I love you!’’ Luhan looked at him starting to cry along with the dancer. Jongin kissed him on the lips, crying together.

 

,, Jongin,Luhan com….!’’ They manager remained shocked in the door frame.

,, What happened? Why are you crying? Luhan are you sick?’’ Jongin looked at the manager showing him the pictures.

,, Look manager ,our baby!’’ They manager took the pictures smiling.

,, Congratulations guys but now let's go home, the others will get worry.’’ Jongin and Luhan nodded leaving the hospital too their dorm.

 

 

 

When they opened the door, the smell of food stuffy Luhan’s nose and his stomach began to growl.

 

,, We’re home!’’The manager said but most of them were asleep because they busy schedule.

 

 

Do stuck his head from the kitchen, smiling when he saw the two.

,, Welcome home! How are you feeling hyung?’’

,, I’m okay,sorry because you got worried for me.’’

,,Is okay hyung,but when we saw so much blood we panicked, but now everything is fine.’’Do smiled at him.

,, I hope you’re hungry,I made Kimki pasta.’’ Luhan noddes happily.

,, Lu,I’m going to get changed.’’  Luhan looked at Jongin that was still dressed in his stage clothes.

Luhan went to the living room where Xiumin was half asleep on the couch.

,, Hey Mini.’’ The vocalist sat down beside him.

,, Oh Lu-ge you’re home,how are you feeling?’’ Xiumin woke up immediately when he saw Luhan next to him.

,, I’m okay just a bleeding, nothing scary.’’ Luhan replied believing in his own lie.

,,Hmmm Okay,but take care next time,because you really scared us.’’ He just smiled nodding.

 

 

 

The two continued to talk until Luhan heard the voice of a giant .

,, Luhan hyung,you’re home!’’ Chanyeol said gladly coming to embrace him tight.

,, Yup I’m home now.’’ Now it was time to test his theory, and he was right,the baby hates Chanyeol.

,, Chanyeol I’m going to throw up,stop hugging m…..’’ But he didn’t had time to finish the sentence, vomiting on Chanyeol, shocking him.

 

Luhan looked panicked at ther, he didn’t know what to do.

,, Yup, the baby officially hates me.’’ The happy virus turned, going to the bathroom.

Jongin entered the living puzzled looking at Chanyeol.

,, You just throw up on him?’’ Luhan looked down ashamed.

,, Super cool! Hahahaha ! I lovce this baby.’’ Jongin started laughing out loud waking the others up,exactly in the moment when dinner was ready.

,,Lu-ge, you’re home!’’ Lay embraced him slowly followed by the others after he secured them that he is

okay and they shouldn’t worry for him, all of them had dinner together. Everything was as before only now he was eat more,the baby loves the food made ​​by Kyngsoo.

      After eating the manager told them they have free this weekend, just to relax.

,, Yayy two days of,I’ll sleep all day long.’’Tao sad happily but everyone was thinking the same thing.

 

 

 

,, Luhan how about we go tomorrow to tell my parents the good news?’’ Jongin said when both were in bed.

Luhan looked at him scared.

,, I really have to go? if they will hate me now?’’

,, They’re going to be shocked but they will accept, they have no choice.’’ Luhan was pounting but stil nodded thinking what his one parents will say.

,, Let's sleep now.’’ Jongin leaned down and kissed his belly slowly.

,, Goon night my little baby girl.’’Luhan looked at him with big eyes.

,, Baby girl?’’

,, Yup,I have a feeling that the baby will be a girl.’’

,, I'm happy ,because I want a girl as well.’’Jongin smiled kissing Luhan on the lips.

,, I love you Luhan.’’ Jongin sad in the kiss.

,, I love you more Jongin and thank you.’’ Jongin embraced him close to his chest, resting his chin on his head.

,, Good nighr Lulu.’’ But instead he received a small snore making the dancer too laught.

 

Jongin couldn’t sleep all night thinking that tomorrow he hase to tell his parents,that kept him up all night.

 

 

,,I hope everything will be fine tomorrow.’’

 

 

 

 

 

Hello hello hello!!! Is just a small chaper but I love it.....

Enjoy^.^..Love you all...Bye Bye<3

 

If you like kailu as much as I love them read my compleate story ,,A new beginning with you.'' Is an angst story that I love so much^^