4!

My baby girl.

,,Pleace can you explain to me again ,how this thing hapened?’’ Luhan and Kai were in Lee Soon-man ofice together with  the rest of the investors from S.M. Entertainment.

 

Both were with their heads down, praying for a miracle.

 

,, I say talk! Not to stay quiet,you both got into trouble,I want stars not parents in the company.’’ One of the investors say to them.

 

,,But they’re kids they’re scared,you don’t have to yell at them  .’’ The manager tried to defend them.

 

,, You should shut up, you're put there to take care of them, not to defend them.’’ The manager looked at the floor nodding slowly.

 

,, I want you both to come back, I don’t care that you’re scared, but I want that thing to disappear by the end of the day!’’ When they heard Luhan and Jongin looked shocked at the investor.

 

,,Wha..a..at? You want me to to give up my child?’’ Luhan asked with eyes full of tears.

 

,, That is not a child! That is a monster,if you don’t get rid of it,you and Jongin will not be a part of EXO anymore.’’Luhan remained speechless, he knew that this would happen, but he couldn’t give up his child, never.

 

,,And if you kick us out ,what do you think that the fans will say?’’  Luhan looked at Jongin with big eyes,the danser just smirked at the CEO’s.

 

,, What do you mean what the fans will say?’’

 

,, Think about it,me and Luhan leave EXO and after nine months the fans will find out the truth about us? Don’t you think that they’ll mad?’’ Luhan was looking shocked at Jongin,he was a diferent persone ,was more mature,he wasn’t the kid from one week ago.

 

,,Me and Luhan are the main center and I won’t give up my child, is a frightening thing for me but we did this together and I’ll fight for Luhan and my child,even if this means that I’ll leave the team,but I think that the company will sufer more than us.’’  They were all shock looking at Jongin.

 

,,Kim Jongin,Xi Luhan ,please go back to your dorm with your manager,tonight you’ll know our decision.’’This was the first time that Lee Soo-man talked to them.

 

 

 

Luhan and Jongin made a bow,leaving with their manager back home with a heavy heart.

 

Both stood in the car holding hands but looking out the window ,if the company decide to kick them out, what will they do with a kid?

 

Jongin was thinking how wold he say to his mom that at seventeen he’s going to have a baby with Luhan that is a boy.

 

Luhan was thinkin that maybe is beter for him and Jongin to move back to China,he was sure that his parents will understand and they’ll be close to him.

 

Not like this had to continue their lives,they didn’t expext this to hapen when they signed the contract and definitive they didn’t expect a baby after one night of love.

 

,, We’re here boys,I need to go back to the company ,you two go inside and wait until I get back with news,I’m sorry for you but the company hase the last word to say.’’ Luhan and Jongin nooded geting out the car.

 

Both sit down on the bench in fronte of their dorm , sigh together.

 

,, Thank you Jongin because you stood up for us,that was really mature of you.’’ Jongin started to smile.

 

,,I love you did you forget? Everything that I say there is true,I’ll do anything for you and our baby to be happy.’’ Luhan was looking with tears in his eyes.

 

,, I love you Jongin so much!’’ Luhan put his head on Jongin’s shoulder, no one has said anything, they just sat quietly.

 

 

 

 

 

,,HEY! Is Luhan and Kai,Kailu exists!’’ Luhan pulled his head immediately from Jongin’s shoulder,both looked shoocked at the fans that were coming running to them.

 

,,Luhan,Kai we want an autograph!’’ Luhan stood up from the bench smiling to the girls, trying to be professional.

 

Just that the girls weren’t usual fans,they came to Luhan trying to embrace him.

 

,, Hey leave Luhan alone,he is mine!’’ One of the girls say.

 

,, No Luhan oppa is mine,he loves me!’’ Luhan was looking shocked at the girls,Jongin just looked at the girl that fight who to take the first picture with Luhan.

 

,,He is mine,move away!’’

 

,, No he is mine!’’

 

,,Girls please calm down.’’ Luhan tried to calm  them down but in vain.

 

One of them tried to catch Luhan’s hand but the other didn’t let her.

 

,, Let me go! Stop!’’ The girls tried to pull her hand, but in vain.

 

,, Let me go now!’ The girl smirked letting go to her hand when the other one pulled her hand, hitting Luhan’s belly very hard.

 

Luhan felt a terrible pain that made him fall on his knees making Jongin to panic,he immediately went to Luhan worried.

 

The girls stood still with big eyes and shocked.

 

,, Luhan! Luhan are you okay?’’ Jongin tried to pull him up but Luhan shook his head.Jongin immediately looged angry at the girls.

 

,, If you two won’t leave now, you’ll be sorry.You’re not fans,fans don’t hurt their idols.’’

 

,, We’re sorry oppa,we didn’t mean to hurt Luhan oppa.’’ The girls made a bow leaving quietly.

 

Jongin could see the discomfort on Luhan’s face.

 

,, Come Luhan let’s go inside,.’’ Luhan nodded and with Jongin’s help he stood up,But the pain was there.

 

 

 

 

 

They both entered the house,and Baekhyun was the first one who bombarded them with questions.

 

,, You’re here finely! What the company sad?’’

 

,, We don’t know yet,they told us to come back here and wait until they take a decision.’’ Jongin replay with his head down.

 

,,Hey I’m sure that they’ll accept in the end,you two are a big part of EXO.’’

 

,, I hope the same hyung,but they have the last decision.’’

 

,, Hmm If you’ll leave then I’ll leave as well!’’ Baekhyun said pounting.

 

,, Ha..ha..ha! Hyung you’re the main vocalist,where will you go?’’ Baekhyun got sad because Jongin was right.

 

,,But still ,they don’t have the right to kick you out.’’

 

,, Hey Jongin,I’m going to lay in bed.’’ Jongin kissed his forehead looking smilng at Luhan,he got in their room holdig his belly.

 

Luhan sat in bed, sleeping immediately,the baby was drying his power so much.

 

 

 

Jongin tried not to think too much about the incident, but he was afraid for his baby,he was hoping that Luhan and his baby will be okay,he hoped that everything will be okay.

 

He began to distract his attention playing with Sehun, but when the front door opened, his heart stopped.

 

 

 

,, Luhan,Jongin! Where are you?’’ The manager's voice was heard in the house.

 

Jongin stood up from the couch when he saw the manager in the room .

 

,, Where is Luhan? Call them all here.’’ Jongin nodded, going to wake up Luhan, but when he entered the room and saw him how peaceful was he sleeping, all his worries disappeared,Jongin bent slightly over Luhan moving him slowly.

 

,, Luhan whake up.’’ Luhan moved slowly ,opening his eyes.

 

,, Jongin? What hapened?’’He asked puzzled and sleepy.

 

,, Good morning sunshine,The manager is here.’’ When he heard the world manager ,Luhan woke up immediately.

 

,, He already come? That means they have made ​​a decision?’’

 

,, I think yes,come on,let’s see what he has to say.’’ Luhan looked scared at Jongin but he nodded slowly.

 

When they reached the living room, the others were in the room.

 

,, Oh I’m happy that you’re here,take a seat.’’ Luhan sat next Lay and Jongin preferred to stand.

 

,, Before I tell you the decision ,I have a question. Someone else has ual contact that I would need to know?’’ When they heard the question, all turned red, but no one said anything.

 

,, So the only couple from EXO are Jongin and Luhan ,okay.’’

 

,, Tell us what the company sad!’’ Jongin said angry.

 

,, Okay okay okay! The company decided that you and Luhan.’’ Twelve pairs of eyes were watching him not breathing.

 

,, To stay in EXO, and keep the baby.’’ The room was silent.

 

,, So they won’t kick us out from EXO?’’ Jongin asked to be sure.

 

,, Yes the company accepted, your little speech convinced the CEO,Jongin congratulations!

 

But the fans don’t need to know about your relationship.’’

 

,, Sure sire!’’ Jongin replay happy.

 

,, Luhan you’re going to promote until the belly it is visible, then EXO-M will enter in pause before your going to give birth,EXO-K will promote further but not much. Boys is gonna be tough but I wish you luck.’’  Luhan nodded happily looking at Jongin.

 

,, Yah we need to party because this is a good news.’’ Do said happy.

 

,, I’ll cook pasta tonight!’’

 

,, Oh kimki pasta?I love you Soo!’’ Baekhyun said happy.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan stood up from the couch and felt that something was wrong he felt wet and the room was spinning.

 

Jongin saw that Luhan remained in place so he hurried to him.

 

,, Luhan are you okay?’’ He asked worried.

 

,, I don’t know, I feel dizzy.’’

 

,, Lu-ge what happened? You’re bleeding!’’ Lay asked panicked.

 

Luhan looked down and his pants were full of blood, in the next moment there was darkness.

 

Luhan fainted in Jongin’s arms.

 

,, Luhan ! Luhan! Wake up!’’ Jongin tried to wake him but in vain.

 

,, Manager called an ambulance! NOW!’’

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin was with Luhan in his arms panicked, he tries to be strong but couldn’t,tears started to flow on his cheek.

 

,, Luhan please be okay,Please!’’ These were the only words he said continuously.

 

 

 

 

 

Yey i update finely^^ sorry for the late update

 

enjoy^^love u all<3