12!

My baby girl.

,,Okay breath Luhan you need to breath,I called your doctor everything is set,manager hyung will be here any minute to take you to the hospital,just calm down.'' Luhan was with a raised eyesbrow looking at Xiumin that was more scared than him.

,,Xiumin I think you need to breath not me.'' Xiumin went to Luhan hugging him tight.

,,Everything will be okay Lu just calm down,I said breath!!!'' 

,, XIUMIN I AM BREATHING STOP SCREAMING AT ME!!!!!!'' Luhan got angry because he was freaking beathing like crazy and the contractions were more painful now.

,,I'm here what happened?!'' Their manager came running when Xiumin called him that Luhan will give birth.

,,Manager hyung get my bag and try calling Jongin again please.'' The manager got in Luhan's room getting his bag,Luhan put there everything he needed in case and good thinking because the baby will come more fast than he thought.

,,Found it!Come Luhan let's get you to the hospital.'' Xiumin and the manager helped Luhan up going down to the van,they need to be really careful,nobody needs to know about this,the hospital was a private clinic perfect for Luhan,he will have his one room with everything he needs in it.

,,Xiumin please try calling Jongin again,I need him there with me.'' Xiumin took his hand smiling.

,,Don't worry Lu,he will be there.'' But he was cursing Jongin for not picking up his phone,not even the other manager didn't answer,where the hell were they?!

,,AAA MANAGER HURRY!!!'' His contractions were killing him,how does womens go through this?Luhan felt like crying but what hurt him more was that Jongin won't be there,they talked so much about this moment and where was the dancer now?Having hun on stage?

 

 

They got to the clinic on time because Luhan was sure that his baby will come in the car,he smiled seeing the sweet lady that helped him until now.

,,Come sweetei don't worry I will help you now.'' Luhan smiled but he turned to Xiumin with tears in his eyes.

,,Try calling Jongin again please.'' Xiumin and the manager remained outside hoping that the baby will be here soon.

Xiumin was calling Jongin like crazy but nothing,where the hell was that kid?

,,Who should I call ?Jongin is still not answering.'' Xiumin sat down next to his manager sulking,Luhan will be so upset if Jongin misses this.

He tried one more time calling Suho hoping that he will get an answer and he answered.

,,Hello!'' Xiumin sat up with big eyes.

,,Oh my God someone has his phone! Where the hell is that stupid Jongin?'' Suho was puzzled on the other end.

,,Somethig happened?''

,,Yes Luhan is givin birth !!!You need to bring Jongin here NOW!!!!'' Xiumin was screaming like crazy making the nurses to hush him.

He bowed getting red sitting back down.

,,Oh we will be there in five!'' The line went dead ,Xiumin let out a heavy sigh shoking his head.

 

 

 

Suho was to the toilet when he saw that Xiumin was calling him so he picked up like nothing happened,he sure didn't expect to find out that Luhan was giving birth alone,the leader finished his job running back to where Jongin was laughing with the others.

,,What happened with you hyung?'' Sehun asked amused.

,,Lu-Lu is Luhan.'' Jongin looked at him stopping smiling.

,,Luhan?Something happened?Is he okay?!'' 

,,He's giving birth now,his water just broke and he's at the clinic with Xiumin!'' They all had the same expression.

,,!'' That was all that Jongin could say,he didn't expect this so soon,what about next week?His baby was really going to be here?

,,Hello earth to Jongin! We need to leave!'' Suho and Baekhyun pulled Jongin that was too shocked to even move or think.

Jongin start looking for his phone,the device was lost,where the hell did he put that stuid phone?!!

,,Jongin Tyra baby will be here,I'm so happy,I hope she looks like Luhan hyung because you're ugly.'' Baekhyun was trying to make him feel better but the dancer was like a ghost.

,,Jongin are you still here?''Baekhyun started to get worried for him.

,,H-hyung I'm scared what if...what if...'' Suho hugged Jongin.

,,Don't worry okay Jongin we're all here for you now let's get you there on time.'' Jongin started to sob hugging his hyung back tight.

,,Manager hyung step on it!''Baekhyun patted his back trying to make him feel better.

On the way to the clinic Jongin found his phone that was lost in the van he probably drepped it when he got out,he had more than ten calls from Xiumin and five text telling him to hury up because Luhan's in pain.

The thought of Luhan being in paine made him feel more bad and not being there made him cry again.

,,Stop hyung! We're here!'' When they got to the clinic Jongin was to impatient to wait so he just jumped from the van when the manager stopped the car.

He had to see him hyun he had to be there for Luhan.

 He saw Xiumin sitting down and Luhan screaming from the room,his feet were like jelly,this was it,his baby will be here.

,,H-hyung I'm here.'' Xiumin looked up at him happy that the dancer was finely here.

 ,,Go in Luhan needs you.'' Jongin was pushed in the room after he got a green robe but when he got in all his worried flew away.

Luhan was so beautiful in the hospital bed even if he was in so much pain ,his hair was sticking to his forehead,his hyung was gorgeous.

,,Okay sweetei I need push,come 1..2..3..push.'' Luhan start pushing screaming in pain.

,,I-I need J-Jongin where is he?'' Even in that moments Luhan was still thinking about Jongin.The dancer woke up to reality running to his hyung taking his hand.

,,I'm here hyung,I got on time.'' Luhan looked up smiling but his smiling face changed when he felt a new contraction.

,,I HATE YOU KIM JONGIN!!!! I HATE YOU!!AAAAAA'' Jongin got scared when Luhan grabbed his collar screaming again.The original plan was Luhan to have a csection but there was no time nobody expected him to get birth this soon.

,,Yes like that sweetei,I seee the head one more time and your baby is here.'' Luhan closed hie eyes to exhausted but he had to,one more time,one more push and in the room the sounds of crying was heard,Luhan was so tired but hearing the small baby crying made him smile,it was over.

Jongin kissed his forehead proud of his hyung,he was happy as well that everything was over.

,,Do you wanna see her sweetei?''Luhan nodded smiling when he saw his and Jongin's beautiful baby.

,,Look hyung our baby is here,hey sweetei welcome here.'' Luhan start crying hugging the little baby tight to his chest,now he knows what a mother feels when she sees her baby for the first time,words can not describe how he feels now.

,,Yes Jongin and she's perfect,I love you sweetei.'' Luhan kissed her forehead,the nurse took the baby away to wash her while Luhan felt asleep to exhausted.Jongin smiled kissing his forehead breathing normal again,well now the real show will start.

 

 

 

Hours later Luhan started to woke up feeling much better,he opened his eyes seeing that his big belly was back to normal ,he needs to start working out again to ger his abs back.He stood up slowly seeing Jongin and a small crib to his left.

,,Who is a good girl?Yes my baby girl is and beautiful and smart and I know that all the boys will die over you,yes baby over you.'' Luhan started to chuckle hearing the dancer talking like that with a small baby.

,,So you're telling her about boys from now?'' Jongin moved his gaze from the baby seeing Luhan in bed amused.

,,Good morning beautiful and hell no,no boys for her as long as I live.'' Luhan started to laugh.

,,Such a protective father but you know she can like girl after all we're both gay.'' Jongin made a funny face shacking his head.

,,Who cares she's my baby not boys or girl for her.'' Luhan laughed so hard,Jongin is a dork somethimes.

,,Well what do you say about kissing me?'' Jongin stood up glancing one more time at the sleeping baby going next to his hyung hugging him tight.

,,I love you hyung so much.'' Jongin was about to kiss him when Luhan started to punch him.

,,Love my ! Where were you?! When I will find that phone I will showed up to your perfect and see what I felt!!'' Jongin start laughing.

,,So hyung you think my is perfect?'' 

,,Yah Kimg Jongin!!''

,,WHERE IS MY BABYYY!!!'' Baekhyun and the rest got in the room saving Jongin's from being kicked.

,,Shhh she's sleeping.'' Luhan and Jongin sushed Baekhyun at the same time.

,,Ops but I wanna see her.'' Baekhyun started to pout.

Jongin sat up oing to the crib slowly tacking his baby in his arms walking slowly back to Luhan that was extited to see his baby again.

,,Baby Tyra meet Exo,Exo meet my and hyung's beautiful baby Tyra.'' The baby opened her eyes blinking her big eyes seeing all her uncles.

,,Oh my God she is so beautiful.'' Baekhyuns start tearing seeing her so little and cute.

,,Yah she looks just like Luhan hyung.'' Sehun said ignoring Jongin's glare.

,,Yah she is my baby as well.'' The guys started to laugh seeing Jongin's pout.

,,Don't worry Jongin she has the same color like you so ...'' Suho as well.

,,I so hate you guys.'' Jongin placed the baby on Luhan's arms still glaring at the rest.

Exo-k and Xiumin came to the bed all playing with the small baby,thinking about the same thing,what will happen now?

 

 

 

I don't know if the baby is a boy or girl but is soooo cute and I was thinking about Tyra baby<3

photo prh_zps6cugtirf.jpg