10!

My baby girl.

,,Baeckie please...please...sing to me or I will your face!'' Luhan was in Baekyung's room hugging his middle tight.

,,Hyung I can't sing all day because you're bored,Chen and DO can sing as well,why don't you ask them? Or better sing yourself.'' Baekhyun pushed the older trying to breath again.

,,But Baeckie my baby girl loves only your voice,she loves you,please sing to her.''Luhan started to tear because that always helped when he wanted something.

Baekhyung singed started to sing for the pregnant guy,Jongin was looking at Baekhyun and Luhan amused,since Luhan stop promoting he gets really bored inside doing nothing,he usually bugs Tao or Lay but this week he found Baekhyun to be his slave,nobody can say no to him when he start to tear and sob.Baekhyun loves to sing but when Luhan makes you sing from five to five minutes you can get angry.

Luhan's belly is big now he is only two months to go,he is funny when he walks,he looks like a baby duck.

,,JONGIN TAKE HYUNG AWAY!!!!'' Baekhyun was pushing Luhan away again.Jongin started to laugh going to take Luhan back to his room.

,,Lu what are you doing?Did you fall for Baek or something?Come let him breath.'' Luhan pouted letting Baekhyun go.

,,I love his voice and he make my baby calm,she is really hyped this week and I'm scared.'' Jongin kissed his nose smiling.

,,She is just happy Lu,nothing will happen now stop acting like a brat again.'' Jongin told Baekyung sorry again for Luhan leaving his room.

Baekhyun didn't want to sound mean but Luhan can get really clingy for nothing but what scared him was the baby,he knows that Luhan and Jongin were thinking at the same thing but the real deal will be when the girl will be born living here with them.The dorm will be a chaos.

 

Luhan sat down on the sofa hugging Lay that was playing on the tv with Kris.

,,Gege why are you so sweet this days?Are you this bored?'' Lay asked him still playing with their leader.

,,Jongin is hiding something from me,he is always talking with Segun and Suho and every time I ask him what is it he says,band matters,I wanna know what's about.'' 

,,You think to much gege,you should relax and do something else than just stay here all day long.'' Lay always makes him feel better.

,,I wanna dance and sing and perform but with this huge belly I can barelly move,I can't just go out and enjoy,I got bored here all day doing nothing.'' Luhan pouted more sitting up.

,,I'm going to Jongin maybe he is a little free now for his pregnant boyfriend.'' Luhan left the living room going to his and Jongin's room.

 

 

Like always Jongin was wispering with Sehun and Suho,they stoped when they saw Luhan coming in.

,,Talk later Jongin.'' Sehun and Suho left the room letting Jongin alone with a sulking Luhan.

,,What are you hiding Jongin?You always wisper with those two,are you trying to tell me something?'' Luhan sat down on his bed scared,maybe Jongin is going to leave him?He got bored?

,,Luhan stop thinking about stupid things,I won't leave you,I love you,what do you say about us going out tonight?''Jongin sat down next to him hugging his big belly.

,,Out?Like a date?'' Luhan started to smile happy.

,,Yes like a date Lu,I was busy this days with Exo-K and you're here all day doing nothing,let's go out just the two of us.'' Jongin kissed his neck making Luhan to moan.

,,Hmm Jonginnie if you kiss me like this I will get hard.'' Jongin moved his hand down to Luhan's pants.

,,Is that so?And if I do this?'' The dancer started to stocke his hard member,Luhan throw his head back,mouth open .

,,Faster Jongin....hmmmm...!'' Jongin kissed his neck going faster.

Luhan and Jongin stop having not just because everyone told them to stop but Luhan's belly was big and Jongin was scared to have with him but this was much better.

,,I love you Jongin.....aaaaaa...!!!!'' Luhan came on Jongin's hand panting.

,,What a good boy,now let's go Luhan.'' Luhan nodded his head still panting.

Jongin kissed his lips pulling him up.Luhan changed his clothes with Jongin's help,leaving the dorm at night when people are usually sleeping,this was the single hours they could enjoy freedom with no crazy fand screaming over them.

 

 

Luhan and Jongin were walking down the park holding hands,it was good to be outside on fresh air,Luhan was happy to be out with Jongin,is not a real date but for him it was enough.

,,Jonginnie let's sit down my middle is hurting.'' Jongin found a bench helping Luhan to sit down.

,,Are you okay Lu?Do you wanna go back?'' The dancer staretd to his belly smiling when he felt a move.

,,No! I stay there all day long ,I want to breath the fresh air and I'm okay now,let's stay a little more.'' Luhan put his head on Jongin's shoulder humming.

,,Hey Lu,did you thought about a name?'' They never talked about names until now,Luhan calls her sweetei and Jongin angel but that is not a real name.

,,I was thinking about a name,Tyra.'' Luhan replay smiling.

,,Tyra?Is a nice name but how did you come up with that?'' Jongin asked playing with the older hair.

,,Tyra was the name of the girl that I meet in China after I found out that I was pregnant,she made me decide to keep the baby,because after I found out,letting her go was my first chois.'' Luhan replay thinking about back then,when he was scared to even think about him beeing pregnant.

,,I'm sorry Lyhan for what I told you back then,I was scared as well but look at us now,I'm so happy for this,I'm still scared but we can learn how's to be a parent and I love you Lu,thank you for not giving up on her.'' Jongin pulled the older into a kiss.

,,Boy you're here again.'' Luhan and Jongin stopped kissing looking at the voise with big eyes but Luhan started to smile seeing the old lady.

,,Oh ajuma!Long time no see.'' Luhan wanted to sit up but the lady told him to sit down.

,,Ommo you're belly is so big now,now are you handling?'' 

,,I'm doing good ajuma,just two months and my baby will be born.'' Jongin was looking puzzled at the two.

,,Oh who is this handsome guy?He's the father?''

,,Yes Jongin is the father of our angel.'' Jongin stood up bowing to the lady.

,,Nice to meet you ajuma I'm Jongin!'' The lady started to laugh bowing as well.

,,Nice to meet you Jongin,take really good care of this angel here and let's meet next time with the baby as well.'' 

,,Sur ajuma,I want you to meet our baby girl.'' Luhan smield his big belly.

,,I need to go now boys but Luhan here for you.'' She pulled out an ice cream making Luhan more happy,they bowed to her telling thank you.

,,Who is she Lu?You know her?'' Jongn asked Luhan that was happy enjoing his ice cream.

,,Oh yes I know her,I think she lives here?When I was upset and came here she was here as well and every time she would give me some ice cream,I love that ajuma,she always make me feel better.'' 

,,Why didn't I knew about this?'' Jongin asked pouting.

,,I forgot to tell you?'' Luhan pouted as well making Jongin to kiss his lips.

 

They stoop on he bench talking about what will be next,they didn't plan anything,because in their world nothing need to be planned.Luhan was again with his head on Jongin's shoulder whe the younger got a text from Suho that made him giggle.Luhan got upset again,why is Suho texting Jongin now?

,,Jongin tell me the truth,what's going on with you,Sehun and Suho?'' Jongin kissed his lips again pulling his hand.

,,Let's go back and you will see.'' Luhan glared at him but stood up going back to their dorm.He was still thinking what can be?

 

Jongin opened the door letting Luhan to get in first,all of Exo members were there in the hall smiling at him,Luhan was more puzzled now.

,,Guys what's going on here?'' He asked after Jongin helped him remove his shoes.

,,It was Jongin's idea but we helped him out,come take a look and tell us what you think.'' Luhan went to Suho that was standing next to his room.

,,Okay?What I'm I doing here?'' Suho smiled opening the door to his old room,Luhan's eyes got bigger.

,,J-Jongin...guys you did all of this?How?When?'' The room was painted in pink with a crib and toys all over the room,this was the room for his baby girl,Luhan stared to tear seeing all of this.

,,When you were sleeping and bugging Baekhyun,they all helped me,Sehun and Suho gave me their room.'' Jongin hugged Luhan from the back kissing his cheek.

,,T-that's why you were always wispering?Oh my! I'm so sorry guys,I didn't knew!'' Luhan turned to them making a bow.

,,Is okay hyung,it was fun seeing you jealous,I just hope you like it.'' Suho smiled to him.

,,I love it guys this is perfect,Thank you Jongin!Thank you all!'' Luhan hugged Jongin,this was the best surprise ever.

,,Lu I wanna ask you something else.'' Luhan looked puzzled at him but nodded.

,,I know we can't ever get maried here but I love you Luhan,I always did,you make me happy every day and I know that I'm young but ,do you want to stay next to me forever?'' Jongin sat down in one knee pulling out from his pants two matching rings.

Luhan started to tear more,this was real?Is Jongin really proposing to him?This is the best day ever.The older jumped in Jongin's neck,crying and smiling telling him yes,yes,yes over and over again.

Jongin kissed Luhan's lips with so much love that he never wanted to stop,the rest of the members started to clap making them break away.

,,Congratulations guys,we wish you happines and don't fight ever.'' Baekhyung told them clapping happy.

,,And manager hyung got us dinner let's eat and celebrate more.'' DO told them going to the kitchen.

,,FOOD! Yay! Let's eat!'' Luhan and Jongin staretd to laugh when they saw the hungry wolfs running to the kitchen after DO.

 

,,Jongin thank you really,I'm happy,I always was but now I know what real happines is,so thank you again.''

,,I love you Luhan and making you happy is my job now,thank you as well because you're here next to me.'' Luhan blushed, after many time Jongin can still make him blush.

,,Now let's go or those guys will eat everything!'' Jongin nodded running in the kitchen but came back rmembering that Luhan can't run.

,,I hate you Kim Jongin.'' Jongin nodded pulling his hand happy.

 

 

 

 

hey ho! The baby will be here son ^^ so enjoy until then.<3