met two different type of boys

The only wishes from you

Narrator’s P.O.V:

ChangJo are walking around the garden in school, and he saw Hee Young having her lunch there, he run toward her and chat with her.

“Hi, my name is ChangJo, what about your? Can we be good friends?” ChangJo speak in a friendly manner.  “Hi ChangJo, I am Hee Young.” When Hee Young was talking, ChangJo totally can’t leave his sight from Hee Young eyes, and Hee Young knew that ChangJo is starring at her. When ChangJo prepared to start talking, bell rang so they could only end their conversation here... But when ChangJo return to class, he didn’t even though that, he could be in same class with Hee Young, he was totally so elated same goes with Ricky. Their teacher had located Hee Young sit in the centre of Ricky and ChangJo; both of them are just keep smiling throughout the lesson.

Narrator’s P.O.V:

Hee Young are walking toward home, and she saw Ricky is waiting for someone, and she is curious about it, but when she walk toward him, Ricky is shouting at her name.

“hi, I am Ricky, what your name?” Ricky in a shy way chatting with Hee Young, when Hee Young was so friendly toward him. “My name is hee young, but you could call me Fion.” After that day, every recess Ricky surely would go to find Heeyoung to have lunch with him. ChangJo always saw Ricky being so close with Hee Young and he felt so weird, he doesn’t know that he already fall in love with Hee Young.

Narrator’s P.O.V:

Since the day Hee Young transfer to this school, most of the people are looking down on her cause of her dance and all trying to bully her with those stupid ideas. Hee Young didn’t really even smile after the weeks she transfers to here.

“I don’t believe this, I would find myself talent! So that they wouldn’t bully me again and say i not good in any dance or song!” Hee Young shouted at one of the staircase without many people knowing that place, but she can’t believe those words had been overheard by ChangJo. ChangJo walk toward to Hee Young and chat with her.

“Hi, i think you need help in dance right?” Hee Young is shock about this; she didn’t told anyone about this, how could ChangJo know about this?! “you just need follow me, i would bring you to my dance studio and i help you in dance.”  And Hee Young really followed ChangJo to his dance studio!