A shocking day

The only wishes from you

Narrator’s P.O.V:

ChangJo didn’t imagine before, he could help Hee Young in dance and help her to get rid of those haters of her.

“Don’t worry, I would help you get better in dance^^” ChangJo talk with Hee Young in a cheerful way and hope that it could help Hee Young to get more happy and to had more good memories in school.  Hee Young smile in a sweet way that make ChangJo more fall for her and he also told her that, he would fully protect her and don’t let her get hurt.

Until one day, a boy name Jay had transfer to Seoul International School of Arts... and they wouldn’t know what would happen next...

Ps extra stuff: http://twitpic.com/730jvy<-- this is jay http://twitpic.com/731e47<-- seung yeon https://twitter.com/#!/ellisonzxc/status/126984701763268608/photo/1 <-- suzy

Hee Young just done packing her stuff and walk out from ChangJo personal dance studio, and she feel someone is following her and she was so afraid. When she turns back, she saw Ricky. “Why are you in here? I though here only ChangJo can enter?” Hee Young got a shock by Ricky sudden appear. “ sorry for not telling you, ChangJo oppa is teaching me dance, so I wouldn’t get bash by others seniors or classmates in school. Ricky oppa please don’t be angry with me” Ricky can’t take it about the bullying, he hugged tight Hee Young. “I would protect you, please don’t go so near to ChangJo” when hee young heard this, she don’t understand why did Ricky said that to her.

During the trip back to class, Hee Young keep thinking about what Ricky oppa told her. “What does he mean by saying please don’t go near to ChangJo?” this question had been repeating in her mind. Her best friends, seung yeon and suzy walk toward her and asked why she looks so stressed up? “Hey girls, i ask you guys one question, please answer me honestly” when those girls heard what making Hee Young feel so trouble, they understand how Ricky feel, cause Ricky love her so much that, he starting to feel jealous.

“Ricky oppa, i asked you come out to ask you feel question, please be honest to me” Hee Young faced Ricky and ask this question. Ricky is afraid, when Hee Young say like that to him. “oppa, do you love me, if you don’t love me, i would just treat you as my normal friends.” Ricky are shock when Hee Young asked that question...

“Yes i love you; i can’t see you being close with ChangJo! You are my only girl that i really love!”