it happened

The only wishes from you

Narrator P.O.V

Hee Young went to find ChangJo to ask him to go accompany her to drink, and cause of that night, all things changed. “Oppa can you accompany me to go drink? I really need someone to accompany me” Actually this the first time that, Hee Young asked ChangJo out and it also the first time that she went for some beer...

“Oppa do you love me, I know you do right?” during the drinking session, Hee Young suddenly asked a question and Chang Jo answered with an yes, and it really make Hee Young don’t know what to do at all time. At about 11pm, ChangJo didn’t really get drunk but Hee Young already drunk to a status that she said out that she love ChangJo more than Ricky, she just trying uses Ricky to forget about ChangJo. Actually ChangJo knew that she really loves him, just don’t understand why she never confesses on him but is on Ricky.

-Please understand, this part is Rated, so if those readers are under 17, please don’t read it! Thanks you so much-

In all sudden, Hee Young kissed ChangJo lip without letting him know about it, and ChangJo didn’t deny the kiss at all, and ChangJo didn’t mind what Hee Young did to his own body, cause he want to her long time ago like what his own brother, Jay teaches him.

“Can I fully be your girl, ChangJo oppa? And Hee Young slowly take off her shirt and pant and just pull ChangJo to the bed by kissing none stop. ChangJo start to move his hand around her s and .... (please continue with your own imaginationJ)

-end of rated part-

The next morning, Hee Young awake and she feel that her feel painful and when she look at herself, she couldn’t believe she did with ChangJo and it her first time without protection . When the time she awake, ChangJo is awaken too she totally in blank mind and don’t know what to say to him at all. “good morning my little baby” ChangJo greeted her and kissed her cheek without letting her know about it. She really feel shame about what happening right now, and she went to school with ChangJo by holding hand and just nice L.Joe saw this, and he was so shock and don’t understand what happened.

“Why you look so happy today ChangJo?” his own brother asked him. Jay heard what ChangJo say, he was shock about it, he couldn’t believed that his own brother did that to their cousin girlfriend and now she fully being ChangJo girlfriend if they not wrong at all.