confused

The only wishes from you

Narrator’s P.O.V:

ChangJo have been headache for many days and he had not been coming to school to help Hee Young to open dance studio... “What happened to ChangJo oppa? Don’t you guys know?” Hee Young have been asking around but none of them know the reason until one day, Jay walk passed her and pass her a letter that written by ChangJo and Jay reminder her, “if you want read, please do what he wish. If not don’t you dare to read it!” and during that time, Hee Young totally don’t know what does Jay mean and who is he?

“Oppa, how are you today” Hee Young happily walk toward to Ricky and asked this to him, but Ricky doesn’t seem happy so Hee Young decided to walk away and don’t wish to disturb. Ricky saw she was crying, but he don’t dare to walk to her too... “What happened to Ricky oppa, why he seem upset, is it I does something he don’t like, can someone just tell me?!”  Ricky run toward Hee Young, I’m sorry for ignoring you. Today I don’t know why I am just simply feeling so moodless, sorry Hee Young!

“Can I cheer oppa up? Please don’t be sad toward me or others oppa can?” Ricky is just listening to Hee Young, and agrees with what she say.

Return to Chang Jo side,

“Oh, hyung you are still here” Chang Jo is shocked that his hyung, Jay is still around the hospital to take care him in those few days that, he have been fainted. Jay actually really about him, cause Chang Jo is the only dong saeng and he can’t let him get surfer by relationship problem, so he decided to help him to let Hee Young get back to him again.

“Jay Oppa, is that you?” Suzy walked pass his classroom and saw him inside that class. Suzy actually was Jay ex-girlfriend that he forced to break before he leaving to Japan for his own company. Actually who also know that Suzy miss him lot like mad, but she just simply can’t say out, cause it really too awakard if they say that to each others for not meeting each others for 7 months.  Jay just walked away after greeting her, cause he know he shouldn’t be chatting with her since himself are busying for his dong saeng.

“ Suzy changed to this school, what should i do? I can’t let her come back to me that really making me feel so .. what should i just do?” Jay are feeling trouble..