Promise from each others

The only wishes from you

Narrator P.O.V

ChangJo noted Jin Young arrived to T.O.P media and he rushed down to find him and for some personal talk with him.

“Hyung, why you come find me?” ChangJo actually quite shocked that, Jin Young would go find him, during their rest time. “Dong saeng, I told you before, don’t hurt hee young right? Why didn’t you do it? And make her feel so hurt and want to leave you again?” Jin Young raised his voice and shout at ChangJo! No one actually understands what happening, and ChangJo totally doesn’t get what Jin Young mean.

Chang Jo rushed home and saw Hee young not at home, he shouted around, until Chun Ji walk pass and say, she being send to hospital and then he understand what Jin Young hyung mean that scolding mean to him..

“why am i so careless toward... Heeyoung, is it wrong? Where gone wrong.. don’t scare me please my dear..” ChangJo keep mumbling for this almost 20 times in a shot of time and he stopped until he reach the ward of hee young.

“Hyung, you are here” L.Joe look at Chang Jo eyes with a pity eyes..

“Why are you here?” L.Joe asked ChangJo and he explained what happened during Jin Young and his conversation. And L.Joe so shock to hear that, Hee Young know Jin Young well because they are relatives...

“Hee Young, i would not make you feel being left out and being unprotected. Don’t leave me again, i really need you to be with me you know” ChangJo truthful confession to Hee Young and hope she would understand and accept that to forgive ChangJo and promise him not to leave me alone anymore, he really worry about Hee Young by all his actions on her and others.

“i will never let go of you anymore, we must walk and solve problem together.” Hee Young and ChangJo happily wrote this as their contract for being together and not leaving each others again.