fainted

The only wishes from you

Narrator P.O.V

1 months had pass, hee young tummy getting bigger and bigger and when ChangJo trying to touch her tummy, it being kicked by the baby. They are like learning new stuff for pregnancy at this age. “Oppa, why did you come back to me again, even i am pregnant?” Hee Young asked. And ChangJo can sense that, hee young is worry that he was just come back for the sake of baby but actually not at all. Hee Young listen to ChangJo reason and she finally feels that she really having a good husband... They trusted each others more then their own love being created.

In another side, L.Joe met one girl and he doesn’t even know how to tell her that he love her, and he went to find Hee Young. “Hee Young-arh, how should i do... i don’t even dare to talk to that girl, she just like an angel to me and i am speechless in front of her, what can i do to make myself close to her and successfully confess to her?” when hee young about to answer the question given by L.Joe, she fainted.

“Hee Young don’t scare oppa, awake please Hee Young. Aish! She fainted what should i do?” when L.Joe feeling afraid that period, just nice Jin Young arrived and L.Joe was so shock to see him here... “what you did to my cousin? Tell me?!” Jin Young just went in and scolded L.Joe without knowing anything that happened to Hee Young... “Not my fault, and who are you? Aren’t you are the son of my school?” after one huge misunderstanding, they finally who is who and what their relationship, and Jin Young shown out a silly smile toward L.Joe and he did it back to Jin Young too.

They send Hee Young to hospital and just noticed she actually suffering in so much stress that why she fainted and her baby might be born in anytime from now on. “Jin Young, how come you know my dongsaeng?” L.Joe is simply so curious about this and Jin Young explained in a way that, L.Joe can’t even understand what does he mean. Like right now, he finally understand how much hurt she got from others people that disagree her with ChangJo.

So Jin Young decided to go find ChangJo without letting anyone know just to help his own cousin that he loved the most to settle all problems for her...