Leaving

The only wishes from you

Narrator P.O.V

“ChangJo, I had decided to abort our child and only like that, you can let me leave you am I right?” this is how Hee Young decided to tell ChangJo but she just don’t dare to let him know that she want to abort the unborn baby of them away cause of some reason. she doesn’t even know that, she already slowly in love with ChangJo, that why she not bear to abort the unborn child from ChangJo.  So she decided to leave silently without tell anyone even Suzy cause she know her too well. However she did leave one message to all members of Teen Top and suzy to check on it.

Dear oppas,

Hee Young had to leave, i am sorry that i chosen this way to say good bye... i know you guys would hate me forever but i know you wouldn’t regret at all. All this are just painful but i am sure, we could change. ChangJo i would abortion for our unborn child, she or he shouldn’t be coming to this world and suffer cause of us, i am sorry please forgive what i did for you guys and also i am sorry for all stupid stuff i did..

I know i am always like a silly girl to you all, the first time i met you guys, i already fall for you guys as my classmate and friends. But I never thought that i could be with Ricky or anyone, but i really love Ricky.. thanks to him my life is changed..

-flashback-

Thanks Ricky oppa, i love you! This really like an dream to Hee Young, she could never forget how Ricky spend his time with her for white day and others during that year.

-end flashback-

They don’t understand why she chooses to leave and ChangJo is shocked when she says she would abort their child away... At another side, Hee Young was crying in front of Ricky tombstone and she was so regret that she betrayed herself toward Ricky, her tears fallen on the tombstone and Ricky  was right behind her crying but he can’t touch until her. “Don’t cry Hee Young, i know it not your fault, it my fault. I am sorry Hee Young forgive Ricky oppa please, i can’t protect you anymore, however ChangJo can take my job to protect you.” Ricky keep begging for the forgive from Hee Young but she just simply can’t heard what Ricky say to her. Both of them are just crying so badly that Hee Young fainted.