a huge changed for you

The only wishes from you

Narrator P.O.V

ChangJo sended one message to Ricky and during that time, Ricky already about to passed away cause of the special heart problem he had, he was glad to see that ChangJo can be with Hee Young happily and finally could put down the feeling for the love toward her, although he can’t give up on Hee Young but he know he could do it just for her future. He understands that, he can’t stay with him, just to take care of him for few months and he going to leave this world soon.

After 1 months passed, everyone slowly forget about Ricky cause they don’t even want to find them anymore, but who knew that, Ricky return from overseas with his sick body just to take care of Hee Young. “Ricky oppa you are back to Seoul, you don’t know how much i missed you? Where have you been? Tell me please I am really worried about you” Ricky looking toward Hee Young in a reaction that he doesn’t even know her. “Who are you?” Ricky asked this question and it really make Hee Young feel hurt and she totally don’t know what happened.  Ricky felt hurt when he said that to her too, he actually wanted to tell her about his own sickness, but he don’t dare so he asked ChangJo come out and ask him to tell her for him...

“Hyung, you are back?!” ChangJo said in a disappointed way that, he never though he would be back at all. “yes i am back and i need your help, please help me take care Hee Young forever can? I am going to pass away soon.” ChangJo was so shock when Ricky say that to him, he couldn’t believe that, he having heart problem and it already to a way that it can’t be cure and slowly Ricky feel so hurt in the heart. “What happened hyung, why you look so pale?” Ricky seem having breathing difficulty and he told what his last wish and wish he could help him and ChangJo promised him, he would do it just for him.

2 hours later, they have been in to hospital and during those 2 hours, Ricky spoken with Hee Young and explained all thing to her and wish her having good future with ChangJo after that Ricky passed away with his own sickness...

During the funeral,  Hee Young cry so badly that she almost faint, lucky all Teen Top members are there to hold and take care of her. “Why Ricky didn’t told me about his sickness, why must he hide from me, i really feel hurt, are you happy Ricky oppa? Once again i lost someone i really loved...” Hee Young keep mumbling with this and when ChangJo saw this, he remember what Ricky asked him to did. Few days passed, and thing changed lots in Hee Young life and something gonna happened to her soon.