In the end

The only wishes from you

Few months passed, Joshua is slowly growing up and turning cuter. Most of teen top members always visit Joshua and his omma, Hee Young. Cause Chang Jo always at any schedule would mentions until them, and prise them are being your most best and supportive supporter, which never get disappointed of you and always giving you their love, cause they are your son and loves...

Many years passed, Joshua turning 7 year old and ChangJo is having overseas schedule... “Omma, where is appa?” Hee Young just smiled silly and switch on television for Joshua and let him watch his dad performing...

“Appa so cute in television, I am so proud to have him as my dad” Joshua happily eating while talking about this..... His mom was about to cry... causes it already many weeks never saw ChangJo at Seoul...

It Hee Young birthday, and she know that ChangJo wouldn’t be able come back and celebrate with her and with their son. So she already prepared some stuff to make herself dinner when he heard about the news that Chang Jo can’t come home and have dinner with her, she almost cried out.

Few hours later, the door bell gone ding dong open the door please from one familiar voice she ever heard before.  /open door/ “HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY/  Hee Young was shocked that Chang Jo really rushed back home and have a nice birthday party with Hee Young

In overall, Hee Young and Chang Jo are spending every of their hours on earth with their child that they never knew it would be born to this world