confused

The only wishes from you

Narrator P.O.V

“hyung did you see Hee Young around?” Chang Jo is asking all Teen Top members and no one know where is she. No one could found him in any way of the hospital and also her own house. Where can she go, suddenly Chang Jo remember, where they met each other’s and he rush toward there. ChangJo rushed to their first met and saw Hee Young with a pen knife prepare to cut her own wrist and he run toward her and stop her from doing it, when they are fighting over the pen knife,  and it accidentally cut until ChangJo and when Hee Young saw blood she run away but ChangJo still chasing her until L.Joe helped to stop her.

“What are you doing, why did you cut yourself and injure ChangJo?!” Niel angrily asked Hee Young and she was just simply being afraid and sit at one side crying, no one know what happened to Hee Young until one night, ChangJo explain all thing to all members and Ricky soul was at there listening too. When they heard what ChangJo said to them, L.Joe grab his collar and wanted to hit him, but he think until Hee Young and the unborn baby he stopped and let go of him.

 “You better pay all back to her, if you going get it by me and others hyung!” ChangJo being threaten by L.Joe. ChangJo went to find Hee Young but she was not at the room, or some others place, where can she be? They started to feel worry and they running up and down to find her again, lucky Suzy called them and tell them that, she going sleep with her tonight so that she can calm down a bit.

“did i choose wrong to keep the baby?” this question had been repeating in Hee Young mind and she decided something that ChangJo could hate her forever or whole teen top could hate her that much and ignore her. Ricky knew what she wish to do, he wish to stop her but he can’t. He can just staring at her in blank when she crying, laughing or angry. She also felt sorry for the baby that she had, she knew she shouldn’t be doing this but she had too so that she can protect you.

“Sorry baby, omma not mean it, i just don’t wish ChangJo would use you to be with me, i am belong with Ricky...” she mention that to her unborn baby and she cries badly during that period of time although it just 3 to 5 seconds.