Accepted being care from you

The only wishes from you

Narrator P.O.V

The next morning, it was so bright and windy morning. Hee Young decided to come out and walk around the garden near by the house she rent for preparation for giving birth to the unborn kid, when she was walking in the garden and she was thinking about the baby name. “what should omma call you? I hope you are a girl and you can also be a boy, since your appa love boy so much” Hee Young smiled silly in the garden while touching her own tummy while it 4 months shape. “sorry baby, omma can’t eat anything for you and buy anything expensive for you.” Hee Young was so regret and keep saying sorry to her own unborn baby, and her tears fallen down from her eyes to her chin.

ChangJo P.O.V
At another house, timing is at 9.37am in Seoul.
“Hyung, can you secretly tell me why you wanted me go to Busan and find her?” ChangJo secretly asked L.Joe at kitchen. L.Joe explained to him with a curious tones, “cause I think I saw Hee Young area that mall we went at last two days? Do you remember?” L.Joe replied and asked ChangJo. When he release that, he did saw her at the mall, he immediately drive the car that belong to Niel and ChunJi to Busan just to find back Hee Young. (aww.. so sweet) “Just wait there Hee Young, i am here for you and our baby, please don’t go” ChangJo really loving Hee Young until that he don’t even wish to let Hee Young leave from his sight anymore. When you reach Busan, which is the place that Hee Young staying at, you driving on the road and you saw Hee Young.

“Girl, can’t you just carry those stuff carefully? Even though you are pregnant but you need work then can have food understand” this what your boss scolding you, and ChangJo saw it, he was crying and thinking, “you leave me, just for this kind of living”. When he about to drive away, and he saw some guys at there, are tensing you around and even one girl that following them push you and make you fall over and knock to the table edge. “Please don’t tense me anymore, it hurt” Hee Young crying for help, and herself knew no one would help, and Hee Young start to bleed and she know something wrong to the baby. This whole scene being witness by you, and when you saw you fall down and bleed, he rush in front of Hee Young and she already fainted. “Oppa, please save our baby, i want our min yu being alive, i want see she or he smile in front of me and make me remind of you” Hee Young mumbling when you carried her to hospital.

Hee Young P.O.V

“Where am i?” she asked a nurse that doing regular check up, and that nurse smiled at her. “i just can remember my baby is gone, am i right?” the nurse keep silent without talking and walking out from the ward. You cried so hard that you though your baby is gone forever and don’t know what should you be doing for it, cause it really shocking. When you saw ChangJo walking in, you was so shock and stop crying and trying to hide from him. “i know you are awake, just talk to me please” ChangJo begged Hee Young to respond him, but he just don’t wish to respond to anyone cause of losing the baby. “our baby is safe sleeping in your tummy, so please don’t worry so much okay my baby girl” after ChangJo said this to you and you smile and accept ChangJo kiss in a sudden.

“Why you run away from me, don’t you know i finding you for such a long time?” ChangJo speaking in a caring and cute way toward you and i finally smiled in front of him. This was the first time that ChangJo seeing me smile. You finally accepted that ChangJo can everyday come visit you and take care about you.