disappear and hiding

The only wishes from you

Narrator P.O.V

“Where are you Hee Young, please return to my side I promised Ricky not to make you feel upset, where are you right now” ChangJo was crying by missing Hee Young and their baby. After that day, Hee Young decided to stay at BuSan where Ricky was staying during those days of disappear. It already been so many days of missing, ChangJo still don’t wish to give up just like others. However, cause of pregnancy Hee Young always having morning sickness and it doesn’t make her feel good every morning and every second when she smell until Kimchi or rice, it just like the olden days that ChangJo parents having ChangJo and they also dislike those smell and they would simply vomit it out.

“I can’t even eat anything to my baby, what should i do now” Hee Young totally don’t know how to do. When she walk pass a shopping mall at BuSan she saw Teen Top are having fan sign and Hee Young saw ChangJo. She immediately run away from the mall, and find some place to hide herself and she start crying and she feel sorry for their unborn baby. ChangJo did notice someone look like Hee Young and when he prepared to go in front of her, she already gone.

But no one can knew that, L.Joe did recognise that girl is Hee Young and he decided to tell ChangJo. “Dong saeng, I think we should start searching Hee Young at BuSan.” ChangJo given a suspicion look toward L.Joe cause this the first time, he given suggestion to him, and he just can’t understand why.

At Hee Young rented house,

“Why must i saw him again, i already decided forget all and just live with my baby, and why must i saw him again.” Hee Young cried so hard alone and wanted to cut herself with a pen knife, but she don’t understand why always when she wish to cut, there have a force that make her can’t take the knife up. The reason because Ricky is around her and protecting her. “Baby girl, please don’t treat yourself like this, you are not like this before you know you having baby and losing me.” Ricky was crying when he always saw Hee Young behaving like this. (by the fact it really hurt) Hee Young taken the baby picture that she does last week, and smile at that photo and hope that you wouldn’t be like your appa, ChangJo.