breaking news (pregnant)

The only wishes from you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRyagUQEo4Y

Narrator P.O.V

Few weeks passed, Hee Young moved in to Teen Top house to stay, because when she alone in her own house, she keep cutting her and it not first time it already over 20 times she did that... At one beautiful morning, ChangJo prepared Hee Young favourite food for her breakfast with others oppas she have, however when Hee Young smell the kimchi and she feel like vomiting. She rushed to toilet and she vomit but nothing being vomit out, L.Joe is worry about you... and someone else are worry about you too and it is Ricky. His soul is just simply following you and hope no one could hurt you or harm you.

“how are you feeling now?” a cute voice asked you in a way that you feel better and that person is Chun Ji. It the first time Chun Ji care about you cause he can’t find any time to chat with you, when he get many girls surrounded. “I don’t know, I feel like vomiting out but nothing is in there and i feel sick” after replying Chun Ji, Hee Young return to her room with a pale face and when she about to walk up the stair, she fainted. During that time she already being Chang Jo girlfriend and herself don’t even love him but that what Ricky wish, she still follow it.

During school time, Niel was worry about Hee Young so he decided to be with her at every spot she go, and Niel was right, something happened to her. She suddenly fainted on ground and Niel was so shock that what would be happened to her and Niel send her to hospital and he and Hee Young found out big shocking news that changed ChangJo and her life of being together as couple with a baby.

Extra stuff: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu00c3AjIH1qgarzko1_r1_500.jpg

 “Who baby dad? Tell oppa is it Ricky?!” Niel keep asking this question and Hee Young just crying none stop until she fainted again.  Everyone are just so curious about the baby she having, is Ricky or ChangJo, no one know the answer except Ricky the soul that keep following her. When she was awakening from the coma, she totally seems blank and just keeps crying. Chang Jo went in to the room, but when Hee Young saw him, she was so afraid and ran out of the ward.