sudden decision

The only wishes from you

Narrator’s P.O.V:

Jay totally don’t remember how he hurt Suzy but he know that, but he willing to help her heal back, just don’t dare to say out to her only. Suzy trying to let Jay get back to her, but she know that is impossible when that problem affected their relationship at few months ago!

“Suzy, what are you thinking and worry about?” her own brother, Baro asking about it. “Oppa, can i get back with Jay, but i don’t even think he will care about me anymore, i can’t get rid of him since that they we broke up.” Suzy explain all thing to Baro and when baro heard what his own sister said, he also agree that it Jay wrong but he still support that Suzy should let Jay comeback to her side and be with her forever without any ending.

It just like day one without Ricky around with Hee Young, she totally feeling so weird, and during class, she keep taking out her own phone to check did Ricky reply her. Ricky had been missing for many days that, Hee Young don’t even notice herself had been fallen sick for so many days just to wait for Ricky. “Where have you been, Ricky oppa don’t leave me alone at Seoul, please reply me or call me, when you saw this messages, it already my 40 messages to you.” Hee Young was crying when she send this message out, she knew that it cause of her, Ricky leaved her without telling anyone, but actually Ricky leave is just for her own good, without knowing that,  Ricky leave cause of his sickness that only have 2 months to be alive before he died.. he really wish that ChangJo could give Hee Young happiness.

“Sorry Hee Young, oppa leaved you like this, cause of my sickness and that the reason why i leaved, please forgive me..” This is what Ricky always think in his own mind about it, he really loved Hee Young, but cause of his sickness, he can’t be with Hee Young anymore. He was so upset that, he didn’t even eat anything for many days, and just simply laying at the hospital bed like some retarded...

“Omma, i am wonder how Hee Young right now, but i can’t go find her with this sickness, it really scary right?” Ricky keep asking about Hee Young from his own omma, and his omma already getting pissed off by him cause of this. Back to ChangJo, when ChangJo heard that Ricky dumped Hee Young, he was just so elated about it, but he knew that Hee Young was just so upset about it cause it her first love, and hurt her the most, but there don’t have any choice it’s?