forget and forgive

The only wishes from you

“where am i at now? Where my baby? Tell me please” Hee Young finally awaken from coma and she was so shock that, she already give birth to changjo and her baby. When ChangJo heard Hee Young shouting, he dash into the ward, and he smiled toward Hee Young.

“You finally awaken, i though you would just leave me like this and you know how afraid i am, our Joshua also afraid” ChangJo hugged tight toward Hee Young and almost cried out when saying about that.  But Hee Young totally don’t remember anything about ChangJo....

“sorry, but who are you? Why my baby is related with you?” ChangJo was so shocked when Hee Young forget about him, and he ran toward doctor and ask about this incident. And finally knew what happened before this....

It was because Hee Young is being hurt by ChangJo too much, and she keep inside her heart and never even being shared to anyone before, that why.. After the incident, she totally can’t remember ChangJo. Cause in her heart, she most hate ChangJo

ChangJo alone at the pathway, and carry Joshua along... “baby Joshua, how are you today... don’t have daddy accompany you, did you listen to nurse and omma? You must be good boy okay? Don’t let daddy worry about you... daddy is leaving tonight.. just for your mom..” ChangJo mumbling to Joshua and this whole thing is being overheard by Jin Young, and he stopped you to leave and telling ChangJo one story about Hee Young... and when they knew that they was so shock about it...

Chang Jo start to regret why last time never treats her properly... and now then know what happened to hee young since young, “sorry baby girl.. i really didn’t know what happened to you, please forgive me, i really want you to remember me, please forgive me, ChangJo oppa is nothing more than a husband to you...” he hugged Hee Young and say that.. and finally hee young manage to shout out, “Chang Jo oppa” this words from ...