A huge change

The only wishes from you

SORRY FOR BEING MIA.. :) I AM BUSY WITH TEENTOP STUFF. SORRY :) SINCE THEY ARE IN SINGAPORE, I AM SO HYPER TO SEE THEM. HAHAH :)

Narrator P.O.V

Everyday 7pm at night, ChangJo surely would visit hospital and take care of Hee Young and whenever he being with Hee Young, he really smiled much then expected from others. This was the first time that, all others members saw him smiling in that cutie way that he never show to anyone before. “Do you need anything, my Hee Young” ChangJo don’t dare to leave you alone because he afraid you would run away likes how you run at last time. It already 4 months passed, Hee Young also having 5 months pregnancy and you didn’t feel unwell as what Hee Young feel during the first three months of pregnancy. They are like one family living with each other’s and it was least until one day, this happened and all thing changed in ChangJo and Hee Young.

ChangJo get a message from his parents and it mention that they are returning to Seoul at this night, 7pm. Hope the he could go find them and fetch them home. So he decided to fetch Hee Young go too, however his parents didn’t know that actually ChangJo Hee Young. “Dad and mom you guys are finally come back to Seoul, come i intro you all, Hee Young. My future wife and our baby in her tummy.” When ChangJo spoke that, his parents can’t believe what happened in front of them, and they order that ChangJo can’t bring Hee Young back to home until they understand what happened during those months they overseas.

Hee Young knew it, his parents wouldn’t accept her as his family members and wife. She really cried when going home without ChangJo. ChangJo was so worry about Hee Young, and he keep quarrel with his parents for letting him stay with Hee Young. Finally his parents allow and when he rush back to Hee Young house, he saw that Hee Young prepare to suicide with their baby. “what are you doing, put down that knife” ChangJo so worry about Hee Young, but Hee Young didn’t even listen, she just cut her wrist and cry out loud. ChangJo can’t bear all this, he hugged Hee Young and said, “I wouldn’t let you hurt yourself anymore, I don’t wish to see you hurting yourself and our baby” Hee Young heard what ChangJo said, she totally break down and cry hard.

From that day onward, ChangJo don’t even dare to let Hee Young be alone at home anymore, he would accompany her all place, when she need to go.