feeling hurt

The only wishes from you

Narrator’s P.O.V:

When Ricky admit that he fall in love with Hee Young, Ricky didn’t expected that much that, Hee Young would love him. However, Hee Young cried when Ricky said that. “why you crying, did i say something wrong? Don’t scare me Hee Young, why are you crying” Ricky was so worry about Hee Young, when he saw she is crying so badly. “No, you didn’t say something wrong, cause i love you too! Please protect me, i don’t wish to leave you”

Both of them finally confess to each others, and Ricky hugged tight of Hee Young. “Oppa, i really love you... i can’t manage to confess to you, when i first saw you..” Hee Young talking to Ricky in a shy way, Ricky didn’t even inform and just kiss Hee Young lip. And this scene being seen by ChangJo, he didn’t expect to see this scene, he was about to cry...

“Am i late, she being kissed by Ricky hyung.. am i wrong to let her go so easily?...” ChangJo was so speechless that day in school, Niel don’t even know how to cheer him up, however when Ricky is back, he was happily smiling all the way to end of the day. ChangJo starting to feel useless and keep crying, but he can’t said out what happened, he really feel painful for being late to confess toward Hee Young. One day, “Hee Young, are you loving Ricky seriously?” Hee Young was shock about what Chang Jo asking, this first time he being like this her, that the reason why she is shock.

“Yes, but why did you ask oppa?” ChangJo can’t tell the reason why he asked this question to her, cause he love her too much, he wanted to protect her. “Cause i just wish you don’t lies to yourself about your own feeling toward him or someone else” Actually Hee Young didn’t understand what does ChangJo mean, cause herself also don’t know she fall for him more than Ricky.  

“Hyung, am i late to confess to a girl who already have boyfriend?” ChangJo was asking his real life hyung, Jay for opinion, what should he do and could let Ricky give up on her and return her to ChangJo side. But he never thought that Ricky would easily get hurt if he really does that bad stuff between them.  Jay is a kind but having ert mindset toward girls, so how he teach ChangJo always would be ert stuff and it would cause Hee Young hate him more and more, until he get more hurt.

“Simply if you really want that girl to be your girlfriend, just her” Jay suggested such way that ChangJo doesn’t agree at all.