First Met Each others

The only wishes from you

Narrator’s P.O.V:

It just an normal morning for Teen Top. Teen top members are Cap, Niel, L.Joe, ChangJo, Ricky and ChunJi. They are being as one talented group that they learn how to sing, dance and act, as what they wished before.

“Good morning hyung” ChunJi greeted Cap respectfully instead of playing a fool. “Today you are early? Why? Oh ya, today is brand new school term?” Cap using seductive eyes to stare at ChunJi, while ChunJi return to room to wake others 4 members up!

They are just happily preparing to go school. However, they will never thought that, their peaceful life will end at today, cause of one girl name, Hee Young (you) transfer to their school, Seoul International School Of Arts...

“Aunt Morning!” Hee Young cheerful greeting totally will make all people smile and melt with her cutie face! “Are you excited for you brand new school? Sorry for changing your school again...” Actually, Hee Young don’t understand why her aunt wants to make her change school from Busan to Seoul? Are they any problems happened? She looked closely to her aunt, but she can’t get any clue of it.. She prepared to go school, and the mysterious day starting from now on...

Narrator’s P.O.V:

Teen top and Hee young arrived during the same period of time... They at school gate met until each others, all 6 boys are starring at her, without any blinking... And at mind thinking how should they get close to her... But they forgot that they don’t even know what the girl name.

“Hyung, that girl is cute right?” ChangJo are spazzing about her with others members, they all are just having fun for it. They return to their own class for their lesson.  When they reach the class, they saw Hee Young again..

“Why are you here again?”  Hee Young and asked L.Joe about this... Actually L.Joe and Hee Young are classmates when they are in junior high school, but when Hee Young switches school to Busan; they totally lost their contact... “I am studying at here, how about you?” L.Joe replied.

Narrator’s P.O.V:

L.Joe chatting with Hee Young happily, while ChangJo and Ricky saw it and they feel bad about it..