O9 Break Up

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

Tao's mom talked to the whole band, EXO, including me when they got home from the party.

Damn, it's like 11:30 pm when they got home and they woke me up for something serious?!

This should be worth it, I thought.

her sleepwear:

Mrs. Huang talked and talked and I kept on yawning. I know it's rude but I'm not the one to blame.

They're the one who woke me up on the middle of the night.

I wasn't listening until I heard them gasp that caught me off guard, like really.

They all turned their attention to me.

"What do you think about the wedding plan? Since Tao said he really loves you and he's sure about it, why not?" Mrs. Huang asked.

"We're gonna think about this first. Well, it's late now. See you tomorrow." I mumbled while looking down the floor like I'm not sure.

When Tao's parents were gone, I decided to talk to Tao alone.

"Tao-ssi. I have a plan. We're going to break u—" he cutted me off. Tss, what a mistake, Tao. You shouldn't have done that.

"WHAT?! NO! I'm gonna marry someone I don't know!! What abou— OUCH!!" I knocked his head while he was talking.

"Tch. I'm trying to help you so don't cut me off! What I was supposed to say was that we should break up. Like a hurtful one..." I started to tell him my plan.

***

The next day, we planned what to do carefully. Tao also asked some members for help. Our 'plan' will be tonight.

***

Since we knew that Mrs. Huang hired some people to spy on us, our plan would be easier. Ha, thanks to Mrs. Huang.

That night, I sneaked out of the dorm and went to the nearest park. I texted Kyungsoo,

•I'm here, Kyungie.•

her outfit:

Kyungsoo got out behind the tree and made his way towards me.

"Hannie, I missed you so much." Tears started to form on his eyes like there's something he really wants to say more than that.

I hugged him.

"Are you sure Tao didn't follow you?"

I nodded. Slowly, I came closer to his face and kissed him shortly, teasing him.

"Ya!" He yelled and I giggled.

"Saranghae."

"Nado saranghae, oppa." I winked at him and held his hands.

We walked throughout the whole park and we started chasing each other until he caught me from behind and turned me around slowly.

We stared at each other and again, our face coming closer and bam, we kissed passionately until,

"Hyung?" Tao said. His voice cracking like he's on the verge of crying. We turned around and saw him a meter away from us.

"T-tao. I-I didn't mean t-to. P-please! D-don't l-leave me." I said stepping closer to him while he was backing away.

[3RD PERSON]

A tear rolled down Kyungsoo's cheek. He tried to control it but no, it made him more miserable.

*I wish she meant those words wherein I told her I love her because for me, I told her the truth. I love her.* Kyungsoo smiled bitterly.

"I trusted you both, hyung! How dare you! Forget it, Haneul. I don't need you and you don't need me. This never happened. We're over." Tao said.

Now, he was really crying and also Haneul. Their faces were red and eyes were swollen from crying.

"I loved you... but I wish I never did." Those were Tao's last words before he turned away from them and left.

Haneul dropped her knees to the ground, still crying.

"Han—" Kyungsoo called her but was cutted off.

"Just... just leave me alone for a while." Haneul said.

From afar, Mrs. Huang's spy recorded the whole happening and sent it to Mrs. Huang immediately.

***

The next day, Mrs. Huang hurriedly went to their dorm to comfort his son.

Haneul's outfit:

"Oh! Mrs. Hua—" Haneul saw Mrs. Huang and was about to greet her when Mrs. Huang greeted her first with a loud slap that can be heard throughout the whole dorm.

All eyes went to the both of them.

Tao only stared at them.

"How dare you hurt my son, you ! You throw yourself to others easily... ! I also heard how you treat the members here so cold. You're not a queen. You're just someone who lacks attention. By the way, where are your parents? Bet they left you because of that attitude. Tch. Oh, and I wanted to ask your parents if they did teach you those things or if you learned that from your mom." Mrs. Huang continued babbling hurtful words to Haneul.

Haneul clenched her fists. She can't hurt someone older. Not now.

"Please leave the dorm now. And if you want to get out of this building alive, never talk about my parents like that. Ever. Again." Haneul surprisingly controlled her anger management calmly.

*Why did I even help that Tao?*


So do you get Haneul and Tao's plan? I will explain.

When Tao's mom try to talk to Tao about the arranged marriage, Tao will avoid it by saying he still can't get over Haneul because he truly loved her and so, Mrs. Huang will understand and give Tao some time.

Haha, genius right? JK xD