O3 Flashback: Worst Year Ever

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

flashback

Kyungsoo and I were happily playing outside in our garden. Running and chasing each other.

All of a sudden, a thought struck me and I stopped and stared at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He was all I have.

He was the true friend I was really craving for knowing that others came only for money.

 

"Hannieeeee, why'd you stop chasing me?" he said and did aegyo. "Come on, take a picture. It'll last longer" he added while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Wow, he never failed making me smile.

 

"You little piece of shi--" I was about to cuss. Don't worry, I'm already 9 years old. I already know what's right and wrong ;)

 

But then something happened.

 

Something happened that cause our friendship to be broken.

 

It was not my choice though.

 

 

It was our lovely parents.

 

The worst part is, he also did want to break our friendship because of this.

 

What happened?

 

I was kidnapped and for dear sakes he covered my mouth. I think he sneezed and brought out snot before this 'covering mouth thing' happened -_- I am totally freaked out.

Of course, Kyungsoo ran away not helping me although I did understand that.

He's probably gay ._. I KNEW IT!

 

Of course, if he was in my place, I'd also run too and ask for help.

I've waited for 3 weeks without anything. No food, no sleep, not even a water!

I was getting more and more tired and weak. Especially that they are torturing me. I know karate and I also wushu people but being tied up here really really tight, well I say I'm just gonna shut up.

When they already got what they were looking for, of course money, they set me freeeeeeeeee.

 

But no actually, they kinda tricked us. They're still gonna kill me ._.

But of course, my parents' not gonna let this happen.

 

I was set free but their money was gone. Almost half of their money.

I don't know but it happened. Half of their money was just lost, gone.

After that incident, they never let me see Kyungsoo again.

Of course, I wouldnt let that happen so I sneaked to his room one day. Yeah, we're just neighbors xD

 

But he shoo-ed me away.

 

I tried talking to him at school and he would just constantly ignore me.

 

After 3 months of all the things I've done just for him to notice me again, I noticed Kyungsoo probably changed for good. He became the person I didnt know he would turn out to be.

And I didnt expect that he would become one of my bullies. Now, no one will protect me. I don't understand why he changed.

 

One time, he'd gone too far. Or maybe his friends did. They caused me injuries and since then on, I was homeschooled, another reason why my parents are already having money problems.

 

But that didnt stop me from going back to him. I sneaked on his house and knocked on his window.

 

"Yah! What do you want?" he harshly said.

"Why are you doing this to me, Kyungsoo? Why, please explain and when you did, I'm gonna stay out of your life forever" I said with teary eyes.

What he answered made me dumb strucked. And his words made me change myself.

"You wanna know why?" he smirked. "Because you're an ugly and not to mention, also a who always hangs on me. You're pretty annoying already so I started avoiding you. You're that ugly fat nerd and always will be. Remember that. Now, if we meet again in the future and prove me wrong about what I said,..." he trailed off.

"What? What will you do if one day we meet again and I prove you wrong? What will you do?" I challenged him.

"Nah, I know you'll never gonna prove me wrong. I'm always right" he said.

Tch. He's not the Kyungsoo I've loved and cared anymore. He's now that self conceited jerk.

 

In this year, we also got bankrupt and we had to lose everything we owned.

After that, my parents couldnt pay what they owe to Mr. Byun anymore so he decided to kill my parents. 

I lost my best friend.

We got bankrupt.

News spread the whole school.

More bullied me and now they have a reason.

Worst part is, my parents died.

I could say a lot more bad luck that happened to me this year but all I can say is...

 

This is the worst year ever.


Yo yo yo~ So now, you know what happened? Okay, I hope that answers whatever your question is.

asdfghjkl; What are your favorite songs on their 2nd mini album, Overdose? Mines Thunder, Love Love Love and Run.

But I like the other songs too, really.