1O Hanging

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

"WHAT?! NO WAY AM I GONNA GO TO SCHOOL." I yelled at uncle.

"Here's your uniform. Goodluck. Oh by the way, Sehun and Kai will be your school buddies from now on." Uncle Soo Man said like he didn't hear any complaining from me.

her uniform: (without blazer or whatever you call it)

her full uniform:

summer uniform:

"WHATTT?! THOSE TWO ARE LIKE THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET." I continued yelling.

"Uh, we're right here...?" Sehun said, already wearing his uniform together with Kai.

(A/N School will be Seoul Arts High School, the real school of Kai and Sehun and their uniform will also be like the ones Seoul Arts students wear. PS, I don't own anything. I'm just using basic info. Please tell me if using their school's name is wrong. And, I know that Kai and Sehun graduated already but in this story, they're still going to school.)

"I hate yellow." I said through gritted teeth.

"Then paint it... black. That's your favorite color, right?" Uncle chuckled to himself.

"Ha-ha. Very funny." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to school."

"You will, or else... I will have to tell your background story to the members." he challenged me.

The other members were eavesdropping although at this point, their eyes are literally begging to look over at them and ask what's going on and what does that mean.

"You wouldn't dare." I said looking at him with my furious eyes.

"Oh. Yes, I do." He replied, grinning.

Tsk, this old man.

"ARGH! FINE." I messed my hair, grabbed my uniform and stomped to my room.

While putting my uniform on, I can't help but to mumble some colorful words.

I looked at the mirror and noticed the skirt is too short.

Ew. Skirts are definitely not my style. I never wore anything like this before. Hugh, first time.

I put my hair up into a messy bun because I've never put my hair down even when I'm sleeping. It's just that I always feel hot when my hair is down.

I went downstairs and decided to skip breakfast since Kai and Sehun are already done with theirs.

***

"Who's that? New student?"

"Yah! Who is that girl? Why is she beside our oppas?"

"KYAHH!! Sehun and Kai oppa, can we please ask for your autographs?"

"That is stealing our oppas."

"She's not even close to 'maybe pretty'. She's, like, waaaayyyyy behind our level."

"Omo, omo! Another inside the school?"

"Omo~ why is she walking our way? With that cold stare, she's creepy."

The moment I stepped inside the school with Kai and Sehun, I knew I was gonna be everyone's prey.

Loud whispers are everywhere. I could literally hear their voices from afar. Tch.

I stepped on what seemed like the middle and I was surrounded by girls so yes, I am basically in the middle.

Sehun and Kai left me with girls clinging on them. Wait, more like hanging.

"Can you all off?" I said and gave them a death glare. They hesitated but still moved aside.

Yes, that's right. Move aside, peasants. NYAHAHAHA.

So I went to class and realized Sehun and Kai were my classmates and seatmates. Basically, I am on the middle. Kai on my right, Sehun on my left.

This stupid teacher. Tch.

***

Classes are over! Yehet~ Note: I can hear pure sarcasm *rolls eyes*

I must be happy, right? NO.

The stupid teacher learned that I am a trainee for SMEnt and unfortunately, they have an upcoming event wherein students showcase their talents and blah blah blah.

Teacher told me he will not reveal my secret about being a trainee but, I will dance with a stupido named Kim Jongin.

Fact is, the song we'll be dancing to is Troublemaker by Hyuna and Hyunseung wherein they do very y dance moves.

I can't believe I'm gonna do it with a dumdum. I mentally facepalmed.

Not only that but, we are currently heading towards SMEnt building to practice the dance. We will do it there so that after our practice, Kai will proceed with exo to practice immediately.

We went inside the practice room and I saw a girl hanging on Baekhyun's arm.

Psh. And she talks with this annoying high pitched voice that makes me want to bang my head on the wall.

"Who's that?"

"Uh... Excuse me? I'm not a thing. Your grammar is like waaaaayy worse than a 5 year old kid. It should be, 'Who is she?'. Duhh, isn't it obvious??" that girl said while rolling her eyes.

"Uhmm, yes? It isn't obvious you're a person. I even thought you were a leech." I talked back and she gasped.

"Uh yeah.. I am a leech. But, a pretty one." she flipped her hair.

Wah, she pretty much insulted herself.

"By the way, I'm Tiffany. I'm your and EXO's sunbae."


Dun dun dun dunn~ Oh no. What is Tiffany doing here? Well, obviously, another important character's been revealed.

Tiffany is so pretteh right? She's asdfghjkl;

Tadahh~ Here's Tiffany unnie and her cute little Prince.