18 Attack

You've Changed


WARNING: BORING CHAPTER AHEAD or maybe not

[HANEUL]

It's been days since Uncle Hansoo died. I got over it after 2 days because well, I did expect it.

I know I said he was young to die but that was just to flatter him inside my head.

I did attend his funeral with the other EXO members and some other SM Artists and I sang a special song for him.

Of course, it was a bit of an upbeat with a little ballad because if it was a pure ballad song, I would've cried and I hate dramas.

And also, it was the song he requested me to sing for his funeral when I was young.

The other members would be fitting in some typical jokes that sometimes makes me smile to myself and some jokes were a bit corny ish.

About my sister, I tried talking to Kai, Chanyeol and Kris, who I now considered as a friend, if they knew someone named Stephanie. They said in unison, "You mean, Tiffany?" And they gave me curious looks. I sighed and ignored their questioning looks.

It was now around noon, Suho and Lay decided to go to the mall to buy a few things here and there and I decided to come with them.

We put on disguises and headed for the mall. When we were walking, I could literally feel someone following us. Y'know, since my senses are doubled when I trained for martial arts...

I held unto Suho's and Lay's arms who were on either sides of me, making them stop.

I whispered ever so lightly in Mandarin, "Lay, I can feel someone following us." Lay tensed and I gripped his arm harder. "Don't." I whispered, still in Mandarin. Lay relaxed a little bit and Suho was confused as ever.

"Suho, I forgot me and Lay were to buy something very important. Let's get walking." I said in a normal tone, back to Korean language.

I looked for a place that is crowded so that we can blend in the people. Unluckily, Suho dropped his disguise causing all the fangirls run our direction.

We all panicked so we ran so fast to somewhere no one can see us.

I can't believe it. This is what I was avoiding. Now we're the only ones in this dark secluded place.

"Well look who came here. This is nice... 2 celebrities and a soon-to-be celebrity? I'm impressed. You made our work easier. Thanks!" a voice from behind laughed.

I was the first one to turned around just to be greeted with a stinging slap. Before I could even react, Suho and Lay were punched and tied to pole. While me, I was sitting, tied to a chair.

The man slapped me again, "You girl, owe me a lot."

"What's your plan?" I asked. I know, you maybe wondering why I'm not shouting for help or what. Because, that would just cause another slap. I couldn't afford that (my beautiful face lol)! And besides, the place is secluded, no one will hear me so it'll be useless.

"My plan is... Destroy these two celebrities' faces... While you, I will kill you." he laughed.

"Why are you doing this?!" I suddenly asked.

"You reaaaalllyyy don't know why? Ha. Too bad, won't tell." he stuck his tongue out.

I looked at his face, it was masked. His voice was too familiar. Where did I hear that voice...

Two muscular men came out of nowhere and started punching Lay and Suho.

"NO! IT WAS ME WHO DID IT TO YOU? WHY THEM?! NO, SUHO!! LAY!!" I yelled.

My goodness, they're hurting innocent people!

I struggled with the tie on my hands.

I said in Mandarin, "Lay, can you not—" I was cut off with a slap from the guy.

"Stop speaking whatever language that is!" he yelled, slapping me again.

It was stinging as hell but I continued my sentence, "Help Suho with the tie on his hands! Avoid your face! Ouch! ing bastard, stop touching my face! Urghh.." The guy was slapping me back and forth every word I say until my face started to bleed.

He neared his face unto my ear to whisper something... Now's my chance.

I kicked his groin and stood up, with the chair. He was lying on the ground and I stepped into his neck.

"Who the hell are you?" I removed his mask with my foot and gasped.

"J-Jack? What the ?" I said in English. I stuggled again with the tie on my hands and it broke free. Wow, that was easy.

I looked over at Suho and Lay and they were bleeding like hell. Their eyes were gonna close any moment now because of the black eye forming.

I punched and kicked and whatever (too tired to describe, just imagine the scenario) and saved Suho and Lay (yay!)

I turned back one last time, "I wouldn't report you, Jack. Oh, and sorry for what I did the last time. But I'm not sorry for what happened to you now."

I supported Suho and Lay, who were limping, on either side of me.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, still staring straight ahead. From my peripheral vision, Suho and Lay looked at me and smiled.


A/N

YAY! UPDATED AGAINN

butthisisaveryboringchapterforme

Happy 2.4K reads!!

Thanks. Love yass.

Please comment :3 I will love ya forever.

Sorry for not replying to some comments, I just don't know what to say :p

SARREH AGAIN

Les be fwends :3