O5 Soo Man's Call

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

"Soo Man, please don't count me in. I don't like to join EXO. Besides, their fangirls will kill me. Soo Man, please I beg of you. Ya know? You're pretty lucky I'm begging right now. I could've just knocked you off. Tch." I said while whispering the last part.

Remember when Soo Man, my uncle, told me I'll be living with EXO? And exchange for that, I will join them. But I don't want.

They're pissing me off. Like literally all of them.

Starting from the moment they LITERALLY ran on me, I knew they're up to no good. Tss.

Sehun entered my room again and he suddenly stopped, eyeing my clothes. 

What? I mouthed to him. He shook his head and composed himself again.

"Yo!" Sehun called me and I glared at him.

"Uh I mean Yo... nana. Do you know that? Yonana? No? Okay." Sehun pouted.

"Don't you ever do aegyo on me." I pointed at him giving him a you-look-weird-dont-do-that-ever-again look.

"Okay." and he had his poker face on.

"So wassup? Why'd you call me?" I asked.

"Here's your bubble tea and the change."

"Oh no. Keep the change. I'm too lazy to get my wallet."

"Okay." and he left the room.

"That was Sehun. Now where were we?" I asked my uncle.

"Right. Well, you're pretty lucky I was the one who scouted you. But,"

Oh no, that's just sad. I can't even. Can we stop this conversation? I don't like the 'buts'. I'm scared of them.

"But, you need to audition. Wait, more like showing your talent. All SM artists will be there."

*dug dug dug*

I swear, my blood dropped to my feet. Can I jump Han River and never go back to land again?

I mean, I'm not scared or anything. I'm just weird when it comes to my talent. I feel happy when I shouldn't be.

Yes, I refrain myself from being happy. But when I do my talents, I feel all giddy and funny. Like I wanna laugh or something. Ugh.

"Hello? Hello? You still there?" Uncle Soo Man asked.

"Ne. When?" I asked preparing myself for the worst.

"Tomorrow."

"WHAT?! I MEAN I HAVEN'T PRACTICED YET OR SOMETHING. You've got to be kidding me." I practically shouted on the phone.

"Too bad I'm not. Get ready for tomorrow. Wear something decent."

"Whatever. Did you ever see me on a decent clothing just because of a damn audition?" I asked.

"Nope." he said while popping the 'p'.

I'm gonna go crazy.


Dun dun dun dun...

I hope Haneul's talented enough to not prepare for this surprise audition.