16 Hospital Dilemma

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

I was slowly walking home when my phone rang signalling I had a text.

from: Uncle SM
Go to the hospital near our dorm. NOW. I'll be in the waiting area.

What could be it? I walked fast to the destination and I immediately found Uncle SM walking back and forth on the waiting area.

"What happened?" I asked, suddenly growing curious that I can feel my palms sweating.

When he saw me, he grabbed my left arm and dragged me infront of a room

Oh no, who got into an accident?

When Uncle SM opened the door, I gasped, hands and knees feeling shaky. My mouth twitching and eyes b with tears, but I held them back.

He was there laying on the bed sleeping somewhat uncomfortably because of the wires attached on his body. You can see the frown on his dull and pale face.

I walked over to him, "W-what happened to him?"

Uncle was about to answer when the heart monitor began beeping abnormally. I tensed up.

"W-what... WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" I yelled as I panicked and press the red button beside his bed to call the doctor. Almost immediately, a doctor and 3 other nurse went inside the room checking him whatsoever.

While doing things to him, a nurse pulled us out of the room and now, what I'm staring at is the white door to his room.

I sat back and uncle did the same, neither one of us wanting to speak.

We both stayed silent. I was wondering if this was some kind of dream. I wish I could read Uncle Sooman's mind. What is he thinking?

The door opened up after a few minutes and we immediately stood up.

## COMMERCIAL BREAK ##

Can you guess who it is? Who do you think is in the hospital?

Meheheh... I'm anticipating your participation^^

## BACK TO STORY ##

a little earlier...

[KYUNGSOO]

Me and Baekhyun decided to just go back home and let Haneul wander around for a bit.

The rest of the members who also searched for her were already home, some drenched in sweat. Probably from running.

"Omo~ oppa! Did you ran a marathon or something?" Tiffany came out of nowhere. I flinched at her tone of voice. It was high pitched and annoying.

And how did she get inside?

Tiffany was suprisingly there, touching her 'oppadeul' and wiping their sweat away. The members gave me an uneasy look.

After a few minutes or hours I don't know, I realized Kris hasn't come back yet so I texted him.

to: Kris
Hyung, where are you? Are you still searching for Haneul?

After a few minutes (wow that must be a long text), Kris replied,

from: Kris
I found her already but she left again. Probably going back home now. She went to the direction of our dorm so don't worry. I'll be hanging 'round the park. I'm not coming back yet. But leave me some food!

I stood up and walked out of the door to wait for Haneul.

As I was waiting for her at the sidewalk, I can't help but notice a unique-looking flower across the road.

I was mesmerized by it's beauty so I decided to take a closer look. I didn't realize that a car on full speed was passing by and the next thing I knew, I was lying on the ground...


A/N

OoooOOoooO, so maybe now you know...?

Such a drama //le gasp dramatically

And yeah, double update today!! Aren't you happy? Or is this story starting to bore you?

Give me a comment and I will give you a cookie...

Unless you're on diet, I'll give you a fruit! ^_^

*le whispers* Give me a vote and I will love you forever...